[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I go outside, r9k? I haven't left the house in months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 9023_640.jpg (148 KB, 640x607) Image search: [Google]
9023_640.jpg
148 KB, 640x607
How do I go outside, r9k?

I haven't left the house in months and I have no need to. But I realise that I have to in order to retain my sanity.

How do I do it?
>>
small goals, go out your front door, go to your mailbox, around the block etc
>>
That arc in Gantz was retarded, a little less retarded than the vampire one tho.
>>
>>29172450
Yes but that particular scene is very relevant to this board.

Nishi = 2D Elliot rodger
>>
>>29172331
set your house on fire. you'll be forced to leave, or die. its win/win
>>
>>29172331
Just do it
Begin with spaces that have less social pressure associated with them

Walks in the woods and >>29172353 are good starting points
Then you can move up to libraries, grocery stores, museums, art galleries and strip malls. Places where people don't really go to be social, but to get what they need.
From there you can go hard mode with movie theaters, malls, popular shopping centers and stores, but they can get tough. Anywhere that attracts a lot of young people will most likely be more difficult than other places.

You can also try clubs once you've mastered the above, which are ridiculously boring, but actually not as tough as some other places because everyone is drunk and uninhibited, including maybe yourself.

Good luck OP
This is coming from someone who feels like they're shitting their skin out if they stay in any one place for too long (feels like I'm trapped around all those people) but can do quick bursts
>>
>>29172570
Well I don't really want to become a normie going to clubs and stuff.

All I really want is to be able to be comfortable going outside. Still going to off myself one day, but maybe by leaving the hikikomori life I can delay my death.
>>
>>29172450

The entierty of Gantz is retarded.

The Osake Arc may be the most retarded of it all yet it's my favourite.
>>
Try depriving yourself of whatever ties you to staying inside, anime, vidya etc. This will force you to travel outside to find something to do
>>
>>29172714
The Osaka arc was full on banter lad.
>>
Don't do it. There's literally nothing worth going outside for.
>>
>>29172847
But I'll go insane if I stay inside any longer.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.