[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got news for ya blackbots but black femanons have the same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 1100x619
I got news for ya blackbots but black femanons have the same issue with dating as you. You say that girls don't want you because you're not Tyrone but guys don't like me because I'm not shaniqua. Non-whites are disappointed that I'm not some big booty sexy momma who can twerk and black guys just want abuse me. I've been in on many dates where guys will say "you're kind of weird for a black girl" "your tits are small. I thought black girls had big tits" . Guys say they don't want a big booty twerkin momma, they say they'd want a shy introverted black girl...no they don't because they can find Asian and white women like that, the whole point of dating a black woman is because she's some big booty whore who knows how fuck. I'm literally traumatized from dating non-blacks, they fetishized me, take pictures of me and send them to their friends because they want to brag that they fucked a nigress.
>>
No actual black people describe themselves with degrading terms like nigress" and "non-whites". How self-centered do you have to be to put whites above all other races?

Inb4 stormweenie propoganda
>>
People probably say you're weird for a black girl because you're self-loathing.
>>
>>29172183
>femanons

when will you stop this nonsense
>>
>>29172267
I meant to say non-blacks
>>
>>29172267
Not entirely true. I dated a black girl who talked about her self that way. Also wanted me to call her a nigger when we fucked.

She had mental issues though, but damned if the sex wasn't great.
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-07+at+07.08.35).png (887 KB, 806x720) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-07+at+07.08.35).png
887 KB, 806x720
>i've been on so many dates
leave
>>
>>29172379
Get fucked sped, this isn't /loser/.
>>
>>29172183
As a white man who's fucked a "white" black girl, I can assure you that not all of us are faggots. there is, however, a bit of accomplishment pride you get when you Fuck someone of a different race for the first time. I have a feeling that every race and gender gets that.
>>
File: 7z6Cih1.jpg (12 KB, 320x449) Image search: [Google]
7z6Cih1.jpg
12 KB, 320x449
>>29172412
take a hike, you don't belong here
>>
>>29172183
If you've been on dates you don't have the same issue as blackbots. Fuck off. I can't for the life of me get a date and I always ask out the girls who are low on the social latter and have the same interests as me, and relatively unattractive and they still all reject me because they'd rather fuck a 6/10 white dude who's hit rock bottom than a 4/10 twitchy black guy
>>
>>29172286
How?

b l 0 x
>>
>>29172183
Why are black people so obsessed with interracial dating? I'm not a Nazi or against racemixing or anything, but out of all races, black people seem to be the only ones who keep pushing to date outside of their race. Both men and women. You don't see this with other races. Why can't you love yourselvea?
>>
>>29172674
>Why can't you love yourselves?
Because there's nothing worth loving about us.
>>
>>29172183
>Ive been on many dates
Get
Out
Normie
Faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 324x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 324x1280
>Because there's nothing worth loving about us.

the media paders to you when you dislike something, liberal cucks worship you and think you wuz kangz.

if there's something worth loving about yourself, it's your ability to make everyone feel bad for you.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
I just want an athletic, non-redpilled, totally oblivious, cozy girl to come home to and coddle with. It always makes my heart happy when I see them trying so hard to do something they want to do, ultimately knowing that none of this matters, but they don't know that and so they try their earnest. I just want to be around someone like that.
>>
>>29172183
If you looked and acted like that girl from Blackish, literally every race of man would want to fuck you. You're full of shit.
>>
>>29172674

isnt it weird to think that in a couple generations there might be no more black people in america cause theyve all been mixed?
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 235x215
>>29172183

>been on dates
>had been in relationships

NORMIE

GET

OUT

RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29173334

>no more blacks

Thank you based god
>>
File: 1465490824645.jpg (122 KB, 614x588) Image search: [Google]
1465490824645.jpg
122 KB, 614x588
>>29172706

>tfw I cannot love myself
>>
>>29172302
I would be willing to accept black females into the robot status due to their low dating desirability, except this one is not a virgin and as such is a normie.
>>
>be black grill
>person thinks they have some things in common with you because you're both black
>they discover that you're not the normie black they were expecting you to be
>person thinks they have some things in common with you because you're both black and quiet
>they discover you're not the weeb/nerd/gamer black they were expecting you to be
>person thinks they have some things in common with you because you're both black and natty-haired
>they discover you're not the "woke" love-my-melanin black they were expecting you to be
>person thinks they have some things in common with you because they saw you at a boredoms show and a melt-banana show
>actually able to have a non-classwork conversation with somebody that's not family for the first time in god knows
>something like this probably won't happen again for while so just have to deal with not living up to peoples' expectations in the mean time
>>
I'm sorry you were treated that way, miss. You deserve to find a respectful man who treats you right.

All I can say is maybe you're looking in the wrong places? Ghetto black guys will abuse you, and douche bag fratty white boys just want to get their jungle fever on.

There are good guys out there though, black and white.
>>
>>29172674
If your women were the most unapproachable, judgmental, non-classy group of people on the entire planet then you would date outside your race also.

I understand whites hate being black'd, but fuck we don't have a choice sometimes.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
>>29174301

M'lady

*grabs brim of fedora
*bends head down
*tips fedora
>>
File: image.jpg (267 KB, 925x1866) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267 KB, 925x1866
>>29172183
>Tfw no white wash black qt to squirt all inside of with my white boy juice and make hot mixlings

RIP my dreams
>>
>>29174499
I actually have a girlfriend and just got done railing her.

I'm not trying to impress anyone. Stay mad, virgin.
>>
>>29172183
So why can't the non-tyrones and the non-shaniquas get together?
I know you guys are a rare breed but, but I've seen a few of those couples.
>>
>>29174595
Why are you lying on the Internet?

By the way, this comment is 100 percent oregano
>>
>>29172183
I will marry you for green card. I also love cute black girls.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.