[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alcohol questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: tullamore.jpg (39 KB, 622x368) Image search: [Google]
tullamore.jpg
39 KB, 622x368
I ask these as someone who has never gotten drunk.

Is there a way of telling the type (i.e. fun, angry, crying, etc.) of drunk you'd be before actually getting drunk? Like I have a lot of temper issues so would alcohol escalate them or would it have the opposite effect and cause me to calm down and break loose?

Is it meme or truth that when you're drunk you're super honest? And by 'super honest' I mean, you reveal things about yourself you wouldn't otherwise reveal and if someone asks something to you you're unable to lie to them?
>>
File: 840.jpg (45 KB, 442x740) Image search: [Google]
840.jpg
45 KB, 442x740
No you cant tell what emotion is going to pop out, and no you're not unable to lie but you just dont care and the other day you just go like "what the fuck did i just told her yesterday"
>>
>>29173362
Thank you very much for answering me, sir.
>>
File: 1450192209862.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1450192209862.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>>29172121
>who has never gotten drunk

kek fuck off and kys you don't belong here if you were never actually drunk and attempt suicide fuck off REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29173563
>sir

AHHHHHHHHHH FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFF GO BAAAAAAAAACK GOD DAMN IT WHYYYYYYYY PLEEEEEEAAAASSEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29172121
Please..never ever start, you are getting used to it very fucking fast.

After you realise you are an alcoholic, you will be acting like an autist, especially if you had anger problems before, you will be 100x times more violent than before, you will become the hulk and literally become an monkey, stop while you can, it's not worth it, btw fuck off normie
>>
Alcohol removes many of your inhibitions. If your thoughts are angry, but never your actions, you might be an angry drunk. Dunno if that works for sure, but it did in my case. I regularly think to myself: "What a fucking stupid thing to say."

Then drunk self just says it. Everyone says I'm an asshole when I'm drunk, without knowing that I'm just like that all the time.
>>
>>29172121
I become more exhibionistic, edgy, nostalgic and sorrowful.
>>
>>29172121
Just get drunk
Also, it changes
If im around women, I get angry when they hit on me and I am described as an angry drunk.
When Im with the boys, I like to dance and sing, making me a happy drunk.
When Im alone, I like to play vidya, but its much more fun. Dont know what kinda drunk that is.
>>
Alcohol tends to exacerbate certain underlying traits. The angry can get angry, the depressed get emotional, the funny get funnier. Most of the time you just get extremely YOU, but there's no way to be sure.

My advice would be to avoid it all together. Can't stand booze my self. Definitely better sticking to the illegal fun stuff imo.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.