[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have relationship with girl >can't talk to her while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1385149723093.jpg (63 KB, 858x623) Image search: [Google]
1385149723093.jpg
63 KB, 858x623
>have relationship with girl
>can't talk to her while sober because she prefers me when I'm drunk
>i always sperg out when i'm sober and likes me better drunk
>she doesn't let me meet her unless I'm drunk

Is this bad for my health?
>>
>>29171984
She doesn't like you for you as cliche as that sounds.
>>
Relationships are bad for your health
>>
>>29171984
Just meet her sober and pretend that you're drunk. That's what I do whenever I think I'm acting spergy, I just initiate drunk-mode, I become carefree and lose all my self-consciousness.
>>
>>29171984
How do you know she likes you better drunk? Has she told you she likes you better drunk?
>>
>>29172172
Yes, she've told me, she hates the sober me.

>>29172042
I can't act, I get nervous that she'll find out that I'm pretending.
>>
Just drink with her then. Get her blackout drunk and then take advantage of her for insulting you like that. Do whatever you want to her corpse and when she wakes up (if you let her) she will never even know.
>>
File: 1446776066529.jpg (272 KB, 953x1200) Image search: [Google]
1446776066529.jpg
272 KB, 953x1200
>>29171984
funny thing is when she dumps you, you will resort to alchohol and that will remind you of her

suicide incoming?
>>
>>29172288
She doesn't like to drink...
>>
>>29172348
Does she use any other drugs?
>>
>>29172361
no, she smokes ciggarettes sometimes
>>
>>29172447
Perfect. Just soak one of her cigarettes in PCP. When she's on her knees trippin' out, do as you please.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.