[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tall guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 6
I have a question for tall guys. Is it true that you prefer shorter girls? Or do short women just like to make themselves feel better about themselves by saying things like pic related? I'm just asking.
>>
>>29171818
height has never really been something I care about in a relationship, but if I had to state a preference it would be on the taller side.
>>
Having a short qtgf hug you and bury her face in your chest is the best feeling ever
>>
I don't really care I'm not going to get a gf regardless
>>
>>29171818
I prefer short girls, most guys tend to.
>>
I just want a girl that I can make fun of blacks and Jews with while playing video games. Although I may have a tall girl fetish.
>>
>>29171818
Short girls are so fucking stupid, they're the reason manlets exist to begin with. They should stop breeding.
>>
My best friend is 6'5" and his girlfriend is 5'3"
>>
File: 1465176411589.jpg (23 KB, 359x410) Image search: [Google]
1465176411589.jpg
23 KB, 359x410
>>29171905
This. I was cursed to only be 6'2'' because of a short women.
>>
>>29171905
I'm 6'0', and I would prefer short girls. The problem with breeding is you think with the wrong head.
>>
>>29171905
Yeah, I've heard a lot of tall guys say that they prefer short girls but would only marry a tall one. But I don't see the appeal of short girls? Aren't men supposed to be attracted to long skinny legs?
>>
>>29171818
I'm tall in my country but small globally (portugal). What does that make me?
>>
I'm 6'3" (really) my wife is 5'3"
my last gf was 5'4".

I don't really think I have a preference for short women...I don't think I'd have a problem dating a 5'10"-ish woman, I've just never had the opportunity. I don't know if I'd date one taller than that though.
>>
>>29171818
6'4 here
I swear women are obsessed with height more than you think. My gf is pretty tall at 5'11-5'12 and she explicitly said that she would never date anyone shorter than her.
I was a bit taken aback but like what the fuck.
>>
>>29171952
>The problem with breeding is you think with the wrong head.
No that you would be you. You would fuck anything that moves and curse your son with shit genetics. How pathetic.
>>
6'3" here, I'm attracted to extremely short women as well as women with an amazonian figure, average height women don't get me as excited as those two do
>>
>>29171963
It makes men feel masculine if they're significantly larger than the woman? Also maybe their short stature is perceived as cute.
>>
>>29171963
shorter girls are 'cuter'...you know, cause they're small. shorter girls also look more feminine.

if your a tall girl, you have to be pretty. if not pretty, then good luck.
>>
>>29171992
is this a sign of being a pedophile?

Tall big guy with a small toned grl?

pschologically wise, is it?
>>
>>29171818
I have a fetish for midgets.
>>
>>29171963
>But I don't see the appeal of short girls?
The vast majority of men are very insecure and are intimdated by tall girls. Its the same reason why guys hate women who make more money than they do.
>>
That pick is actually 100% accurate. 6'1 may not be Chad height but its still something.
>>
I wanted a tall gf, the short stubby midget girls never registered to me.
>>
>>29172049
>is this a sign of being a pedophile?
>Tall big guy with a small toned grl?
Yes, it is.
>>
>>29172049
I think pedophilia is being attracted to underage women.

short doesn't necessarily mean they look young. (There are girls that are short AND look young, but one doesn't always imply the other)
>>
I don't care, even tall girl can be cute
>>
>>29172067
And also why insecure virgins hate women who have had sex
>>
>>29172107
in a lanky, boyish way...
>>
>>29172111
>Chad gets triggered by independent women
Lmao you fucking loser.
>>
Doesn't really matter, I'm 6'3. My ex is 5'1 and my gf is 5'11
>>
6'5 here.
Short girls are horrible for my size. I wouldn't want to walk around with some womanlet, I'd feel like she's my daughter and need to bow down to kiss her. Tall girls who are about a head shorter than I am are perfect but medium sized are nice too. Not that I will ever get a gf anyway.
>>
>>29171818
Usually I've had better luck with taller girls. I'm 6'1, and if they're a few inches shorter than me its pretty perfect. I've found that cuddling a girl that's too short can feel kinda weird, not bad, but its better when I'm just a bit bigger.
>>
>>29172097
yeah but wouldnt the mind naturally associate a small toned woman with a little girl? Maybe an example of this would be when guys see midgets? They look underage for a good 5 seconds.
>>
6'1 here, not tall but whatever. I used to like women my height, but ever since getting my shit cucked up I've been getting back into traditional gender roles. Now I prefer short chicks and get off on dominating them. You should see them when I start feeling them up. That fear+arousal never gets old. too bad I'm still too pussy to ever put my dick in so I end up eventually leaving them all hit and bothered and just jerking off while cursing my cowardice.
>>
>>29171987
Most people including me shouldn't have children at all. I'm on track to be a wizard anyways.
>>
>>29172232
Oh shit meant *hot and bothered damn that spoiler turned dark with that Freudian slip.
>>
I don't pay any attention to the girls height in terms of "hotness" but really short girls look like little kids and that's not a good thing.
>>
>>29172289
>not a good thing
What is neoteny?
>>
Idk, I'm 6'1 and short girls don't really excite me, I rarely see tall girls but when I do, I usually try but can't keep my eyes off them, short gurls are sort of common and bland that I'd rather a statuesque amazon.
>>
this is starting to feel like when someone posts a picture of a model, and everyone says how shes too skinny or ugly to make themselves feel better.

Short women can be attractive.
Tall woman can be attractive too.
Fuck, even average height woman might look decent.

There are a lot more important factors than overall height.

>Waist-hip-bust ration
>face
>attitude
>skin
>>
>>29172328
how does neoteny prove its a good thing?
>>
>>29172375
Men have always been attracted to neoteny because youth=health= healthy children
>>
>>29172467
So if thats true then you have to say that woman have always been attracted to older men because older means experience, guidance, security?

So all men are attracted to young girls and young girls are attracted to old men?
>>
>>29172505
>So all men are attracted to young girls and young girls are attracted to old men?
Yes? I don't know if this is true for anyone else but after high school graduation 90% of the girls in my class started shacking up with guys who were like 24-26.
>>
>>29171818
If I had a choice, I'd have a tall gf so our kids would definitely be tall. At this point I'd settle for any height gf, though.
>>
6'9 guy here. I'm dating a 5'5 brazilian girl.

But I like tall women too.
>>
>>29172526
Think about a 18-19 yr old guy vs a 24-26yr old.

The 24-26 is going to be more mature, have more disposable cash. He will know better and more interesting places to take the girl. He will be more experienced with girls in general. He will just be more interesting of a person because he has had few more years to develop himself. Why wouldn't she rather hang out with the older guy?

(This is 'in general' of course).
>>
>>29171818
6 foot 5. Prefer taller girls, but the vast majority of them have shitty posture so at the same time, it's usually wasted.

That's in terms of pure physical attraction, however. I'm on [R9K], so obviously, the only thing you need to do to get my attention is to act as if I exist. Just got out of a crush on a 5 foot 4 girl who did that.
>>
>wanting genetically inferior woman

tall and wide hips, accept nothing less
>>
6'0 here
Yes, short women are objectively high tier, with better personalities, better assets since genetic material wasn't wasted on height, and the size difference is always fun.
>>
File: 1395868522564.jpg (132 KB, 1205x721) Image search: [Google]
1395868522564.jpg
132 KB, 1205x721
>5'8
>got a blowjob from a 6' girl
>never talked to her again
>>
>>29172657
I mean, you're not wrong. If anything the guys would be the pathetic ones since they're chasing high school girls.
>>
>>29172881
>and the size difference is always fun.
As if you would know.
>>
>>29173315
>pathetic for going after HS girls
r9k talks about prime teen pussy all the time

And of course they are. Its easier to manipulate someone younger than you. The guys are just trying to get their dick wet, why the fuck would they go through the effort of trying to bang a equal aged girl that is going to have higher requirements and involve more work when he can get a 19yr old girl that doesn't know any better and wants the guy to like her cause hes older and 'cool'

If I wasn't with someone now, I'd go for younger chicks. Women my age are more work and less fun.
>>
>>29173639
If that's how little you think of her then why not leave her? You clearly don't care very much about her.
>>
>>29173681
What? I said 'if I wasn't'

I'm happy with her. We are happy together.

That doesn't change my opinion on why guys would date younger women though.
>>
>>29173340
>implying I don't
Not everyone is a pathetic loser like you
>>
>>29172120
t. short, ugly girl
>>
>>29173681
>>29173711
Sorry, I see why you thought I was unhappy. I meet my gf a couple of years ago, she is 3 years younger than I am. We grew together as a couple.

My single friends now, are having hell finding quality women our current age. Blame the expiration date.
>>
>>29173720
Sure thing Mr. Psuedo-Alpha-Alpha male
>>
File: Vica Kerekešová.jpg (657 KB, 3216x2136) Image search: [Google]
Vica Kerekešová.jpg
657 KB, 3216x2136
>>29171818
I like taller women (5'8-6'2). Short girls have no appeal to me. It just isn't attractive.

Most women won't date anyone shorter than them so sucks if you're a shorter guy.
>>
>>29171818
Short girls are cute and non-threatening. They seem child-like and low maintenance. They can never be as stunning as a tall and pretty woman. Tall, pretty women are incredibly intimidating. They seem more serious and mature. They have the positive stereotype of being a "model", which on its own can make them seem high-maintenance for no good reason (which is bad for men). I say this as a straight woman so I can't imagine how worthless a man must feel next to a tall, pretty woman (unless he's tall attractive and rich).
>>
Lmao @ these manlets on this thread lying about their height

>>29173831
WHY THE HELL DOES EVERY TALL GIRL I KNOW LOOK LIKE THIS?

sorry mom
>>
>>29173787
>being this triggered
L M A O
M
A
O
>>
I'm 6'2 and any moderately attractive woman 5'10 and up gives me immediate wood. That being said, I don't really care about female height/weight as long as they aren't in a disgusting extreme
>>
>>29171981
as a guy i wouldnt date anyone taller than me.
>>
>>29171818

I'm 6', but I love extremes. If she's like 5' to 5'4, great. If she's 5'10 or taller than me, also great. Middling height is just gross
>>
>>29173882
You're the one trying to brag about his supposed sex life to a bunch of shut in losers.
>>
>>29173942
You sound insecure as fuck. Lmao
>This guy actually thinks he's an alpha
>>
>>29171818
No, womanlets should stay with manlets, I want a gf as tall as me or more.
>>
I am 181 cm. I'd like to be with someone who is within the 170-175 cm range.
>>
File: serious pepe.png (73 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
serious pepe.png
73 KB, 454x453
REMINDER THAT IF YOU ARE OVER 6 FEET AND WHITE, YOU CANNOT BE A ROBOT.
>>
>>29174061
If you're over [insert my height here], you can't be a robot.
>>
I have a friend who is 6'3 and the only reason he gets girls is becaise he is tall. I was with him one time and thos girl went up to him and kept gushing over how tall he was it made me sick
>>
>>29174061
>6'2"
>7.5" x 6.5" cock
>160 lbs
>white
>blue eyes
but
>gyno in one breast that makes me look like an amazonian with a single boob
i pray for a swift death in my sleep every night
>>
>>29174228
M8, that gyno shit barely matters. Stop being delusional.
>>
6"5 here.
Height really doesn't matter to me.
>>
Who gives a shit?
Height is a stupid meme.
>>
>>29174228

>that girth

you don't have any right to complain about anything, tuna can
>>
>>29171818

6'6'' 220lbs

I take whatever I can get

and I have never gotten anything
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.