[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*BOOM* *SKITTER* *CRASH* That's all it takes for a filthy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1456223886339.gif (956 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1456223886339.gif
956 KB, 500x350
*BOOM*

*SKITTER*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for a filthy roach to break into your realm with the intent to rob and kill you.

Why haven't you ascended to a higher being yet?
>>
>>29171787
I've unironically "ascended" to a sociopath-like state for several weeks last year. They were the most productive weeks of my life. Unfortunatelly I ended up talking to a family member that picked on old wounds and ended up crashing back to a depressive state were I remain.
>>
>>29171844
Sorry to hear that roach. What did you do during high times?
>>
>>29172208
Got a job, passed few courses, joined groups, fixed much of my appearance and generally had a plan and knew what I was doing and how to do it.
Nothing malicious. sorry.
>>
>>29172370
I hope you arise again someday. Being a lazy neet has no good ends.
>>
>>29172445
Thanks, I'm trying.
>>
Anyone who is afraid of a roach, is a bitch.
>>
>>29172683
I agree roachie.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.