[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women can't be a forever alone robot.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 601x601
https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/flesh-eating-bacteria-survivor-aimee-184527334.html

I'm gonna die a khhv... but the ugliest, deformed, and even retarded women, can get a bf/gf...
>>
>>29171664
She's a good person who has overcome trauma and pain, gone through a lot of shit and survived, and has built character from her experiences. She basically manages to go out and live a life that is some-what normal despite not having ANY LIMBS. Her standards for a bf are probably low as well.

Meanwhile, you don't do anything but sit around and whine on the internet, you've never struggled or been faced with any challenges, you've never had incentive to develop character. You have a functioning body yet you refuse to partake in normal society. Despite being a socially awkward, probably ugly loser, you have unreasonably high standards for a future female partner.

That is why she has a qt bf and you're alone.
>>
>>29171741
No, it all comes down to vagina. You have vagina, you choose. Sometimes you dont even need one. You can be a guy in a skirt and you can choose.
>>
>>29171664
What's the lowest you'd settle for OP?
>>
>>29171927
This. She would have literally no value if the bacteria ate her pussy instead.
>>
>>29171741
She's a degenerate mutant that should have been put out of her misery at birth.

>Meanwhile, you don't do anything but sit around and whine on the internet, you've never struggled or been faced with any challenges, you've never had incentive to develop character. You have a functioning body yet you refuse to partake in normal society. Despite being a socially awkward, probably ugly loser, you have unreasonably high standards for a future female partner.

Nice baseless generalization faggot.
>>
>>29171741
>you don't do anything but sit around and whine on the internet

>this stale maymay again

Listen, kid.
I'm a 28 years hold KV. I lift (started going to the gym at the very least once a week for the last two years), I read books, I try to strike up a conversation whenever I can, on the bus, at work, at parties, and can hold a conversation going for a good amount of time, whether I'm in a group or alone with someone, I can make people genuinely laugh and appreciate talking to me. I'm also quite educated and earn 80k. I mean, do I even really need all that? I'm not a fat greasy friendless basement dweller either.

But despite all that, no one will ever give me a chance, for I am a 5'9" manlet.

And now I'm here reading about how just because I didn't have any life threatening disease, I've never got any true challenge and don't deserve what the bottom of the barrel of the population gets to experience multiple times in their lives.

Now I'm going to get pitiful replies about how I'm sounding "entitled to pussy" or that I shouldn't better myself only for the sake of women, but you know the truth.
>>
ahahaha oh wow holy shit ayy lmao if that thing tried to approach me I'd throw holy water at it before filling it with silver bullets
>>
>lost four limbs
>survived
If that was me I would have killed myself
Fuck living like that
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.