[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this site so fucking awful? Why is there no fun allowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 580x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 580x388
Why is this site so fucking awful? Why is there no fun allowed here? Why is everyone there a socially unaware autist? Why does everyone have a bland cookie-cutter personality?
>>
It somehow has the pretentiousness of 4chan mixed with the user base of ifunny
>>
File: reddit.png (40 KB, 326x406) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
40 KB, 326x406
I only go there when I want to read life advice from 19 year olds.

which is never
>>
>>29171493

>usernames
>internet points
>controlled by vaginas
>>
>>29171493
How the fuck do people navigate through that website.
>>
>>29171493
Are you talking about r9k?
>>
seriously all reddit comments sound like they come from the same person.

>>29172089
it takes 4 seconds to understand the layout
>>
>>29171493
>Why is this site so fucking awful?
A couple of sociopaths and their attempts at inoculating the rest of the population with their own personalities and opinions

>Why is there no fun allowed here?
Because you're being a special snowflake or le random if you try to have fun.

>Why is everyone there a socially unaware autist?
Because the real world is gay

>Why does everyone have a bland cookie-cutter personality?
Peer pressure. Again, anything outside of a very narrow range of behavior invokes the le snowflake meme
>>
>Why is everyone there a socially unaware autist?

Unlike 4chan right?
>>
>>29172210
We may be stupid but at least we acknowledge it.
Reddit, on the other hand..
>>
>4chan
>able to upload image directly with post from day1

>reddit
>literally got this feature last month
>>
Reddit is objectively superior if you want to have a serious discussion on a technical topic. Terrible for discussing any general interest topics though, and their humor is extremely formulaic and bland
>>
Don't fall for the "small sub" meme that redditfags here try to shill sometimes. They're just as bad as the regular subs.
>>
>>29172569
>Reddit is objectively superior if you want to have a serious discussion on a technical topic.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.
>>
>>29172569
>serious discussion
If you like meme chains or pop culture references.
>>
>>29172612
>>29172620
If you are into any less known technical fields of work and are able to find a subreddit with a small community you will find it to be one of the best professional development websites available. I don't go to reddit for shitposting or pun trains, I don't go on subreddits with more than a few thousand subscribers, I go there because I find the hottest journal articles in my field and have insightful discussions about them.
>>
>>29171493
reddit is terrible because every now and then someone will actually post something thoughtful or interesting. someone will then comment on it with a stupid fucking pun, and then the rest of the discussion on that topic will just be shitty versions of the same pun, joke, or meme. the same shit gets repeated ad nauseum, but if you ever call them out on that shit there's always that one fag that says, "I haven't seen it yet so I'm glad it was reposted" etc.
>>
>>29172597
This. they are all the same. without exception.

Fuck reddit.
>>
>>29172597
This. I couldn't have said it better myself.
>>
>>29172138
i was wondering this too

>NORMIES REEEE
>>
>>29171493
Your question is fucking stupid. It is like when you do something bad, and somebody asks you why would you do that? You don't fucking know, how are you supposed to respond? What does the person asking hope to gain from a question with no answer?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.