[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw my professor keeps making fun of me even though I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1465119500573.png (24 KB, 627x757) Image search: [Google]
1465119500573.png
24 KB, 627x757
>tfw my professor keeps making fun of me even though I have one of the highest grades in his class
>>
BTFO

>muh original comment
>>
he's a fucking normieshit
>>
he is hitting on you
>>
>>29171205

You're taking it too personally.

Not everyone who gives you a hard time is your enemy, anon.
>>
It's probably more friendly banter than making fun. Probably trying to get you to break out of your shell.

Example of making fun plz
>>
>>29172252
>break out of your shell.
>friendly bants
normies are just making it worse and they know it
>>
File: 1459834309642.jpg (8 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1459834309642.jpg
8 KB, 180x180
>>29171205
Give him your ass
>>
>>29172313
They don't know it, that's the problem. Normies think everything is easy and carefree. And if you tell them, you just become a weirdo because there is no logical way for them to sympathize/empathize with you.

"Oh anon, I get it, I get nervous in front of people sometimes too." No, no you cunt. That's not how it works. You DON'T get it. But ok let's move on with our lives.
>>
>>29172045
They are when you're paying them for other purposes.

>>29172252
Not his fucking job.
>>
ITT: Op is a fucking faggot
>>
sue his normalfaggot ass
>>
>>29171205
>play along
>if he makes a joke, improve the joke (joke should be still on you)
>laugh, I mean laugh for real, not a fake laugh
>banter back
>tell him you are gay and you would really enjoy to suck his dick off
>smile super friendly and make the throat cut gesture with your finger
>ask him if his anus is prolapsed again or say he sounds like his anus is prolapsed and wink like you both share a secret.

you get me, bro.
>>
>>29172803

>They are when you're paying them for other purposes.

Ok. So he's your enemy.

What now?
>>
>>29173314
>What now?

l give him my ass
>>
>>29172803
It kind of is his fucking job. He's there to educate you and part of that is being able to engage in friendly bants without going to the bathroom and crying for half an hour afterwards.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.