[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is that Thursday wagecucks? Dont worry, tomorrows Friday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: 1241280.jpg (137 KB, 767x560) Image search: [Google]
1241280.jpg
137 KB, 767x560
How is that Thursday wagecucks?

Dont worry, tomorrows Friday and then you get a whole two day weekend, assuming your boss doesnt decide to call you in on Sunday to make more money for him
Tick tock Back to work with you
>>
>>29171096
Genuinely don't know how people can put up with that shit to be honest. How did people let themselves be fooled into slaving away all the time with the absolute tiniest amount of free time permitted. I honestly don't see the point in a "life" like that. Wagies tell us to get a life, but the objective truth is that they are the ones with no lives.
>>
>>29171453
jokes on you NEET. i have to work this weekend
>>
>>29171096
You're never under any obligation to work beyond your scheduled hours.
>>
T I C K
O
C
K

You're just a means to an end, wage cucks! Slowly dribbling away your one opportunity!
AhHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHH!!!!!
Fools! Do you understand how much fun I have playing games, dating girls and challenging myself!
I don't need to work, I don't need to grovel at some idiots feet!!
>>
>>29171499
and those scheduled hours make up literally the majority of your time, and your lifetime.

people are fucking stupid to allow themselves to be put through this shit.
>>
>>29171536
>1/3 of the day
>Majority of my time
Uh huh.
>>
>>29171556
1/3 working 1/3 sleeping 1/6 errands
1/6 extra tasks
1/6 of free time.
WAGE KEKS ON LITERAL SUICIDE WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1435802831940.png (217 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1435802831940.png
217 KB, 680x680
I'M TIRED OF WORKING FOR BABY BOOMERS AND BANK ROLLING THEIR RETIREMENT FUND WHILE I MAKE 12 AN HOUR BUSTING MY ASS AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TAKES ALL OF IT WHAT THE FUCK RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE MY FUCKING STUPID COWORKER WON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PRONOUNCES MEMES AS 'MEM'S' AND IS A FUCKING RETARDED MOUTH BREATHING IDIOT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP

ENOUGH. ENOUGH. IM DONE.
>>
>>29171600
>This is what 16yos think a day is
>>
>>29171096
>Hows the job hunt anon?
S-s-stop triggering me m-mummy
>What did you do today anon?
J-j-just p-p-play games and watch a-a-anime
>Don't you want to do something with your life anon?
s-s-shut it w-w-wagie
Do you just make these threads to try and make yourself escape reality about your situation? Or will you just respond about how you are studying philosophy and advanced mathematics in your free time whilst driving your Ferrari on the side?
>>
>>29171526
>dating girls
>challenging myself
>actually just a fat neckbeard faggot
>>
>wake up early in the morning
>have to begin work at that sacred fucking hour of nine am, sometimes earlier
>get home at, what, 5-6-7pm, sometimes later
>so fucking knackered that all you can do is make something to eat and spend the rest of the evening watching tv or whatever
>go to bed
>repeat

and weekends:
>so fucking tired from a week of work that most likely you won't do anything over the weekend
>it's only two fucking days anyway so even if you do manage to summon the strength to do stuff you have barely any time
>back to work on monday

and this is most people's entire fucking lives. their only life on this earth, and that is how they spend it. what a fucking waste.
>>
>>29171691
This.

If you're on /r9k/ you MIGHT be studying philosophy, but I basically did that in college and made me no better off. soooo
>>
>>29171659
>getting groceries, gas, etc
>having to make meals, pay bills, wash clothes, clean, spend time with family/friends prepare for the next day
>wasting time standing still and not progressing your body or mind, even when you do those you are using up relaxing time
You are just a drone
>>
>>29171699
Yeah I'm rich as fuck. No responsibility. I'm fucking set for life
>>
>>29171953
Life is so fucking hard for not rich people. Holy shit. Universal neetbux wen?
>>
>Get up at 8h30
>start at 9h45
>Basically paid to sit in front of a computer and answer calls
>Work until 2, 1h lunch break
>Off at 5h45
>go have a few pints with friends at the bar
>go home,eat and watch youtube, browse 4chin
>repeat until friday where the friends I have come at my place and we drink and take drugs for 3 days straight
I'm fine with it. I make enough money that it isnt a problem without working too much. I'd get insanely bored staying at home all day. Plus I get paid for doing pretty much what I'd do at home : browse the internet endlessly
>>
>people actually work
>in the current year

Haha oh wow
>>
File: gradeslave.jpg (133 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
gradeslave.jpg
133 KB, 1000x600
>this is the gradeslaves fate
>>
>>29172189
>not knowing that the wagieslaves are neccessary for NEET servival
>think you can communicate with us
>probably think its all just a meme

normie detected
>>
>>29171600
>that 7/6 of a day

I honestly hate working. But I pull in about 1000 dollary-doos a week after taxes (work 45 hours a week mon-fri). I was thinking about building a 3k gaming PC for myself and another one for my GF so she doesn't have to use her brother's. Or going out for 50$ of food every night.

>tfw only downside is I can't get shithammered since I wake up early for work.

Whatever I'm not falling for this meme that NEETs are superior and completely happy. I bet you guys are one small step away from going ape shit and killing yourselves.

>tfw browse 4chan all the time at work
>just can't fap
>>
>>29172366
>that 1/6 you'll never get
>being so much of a cuck that you give a pc to a chick who cheats on you constantly and will break up with you and take the pc
>>
well what the actual fuck do i do?? I agree with you NEETS, i hate working, i hate being privy to a owner of a business, i hate throwing away time that ill never get back. Im 20 years old, i hate my factory wagecuck existence. How do i become freed from this cuckdome? Plz help
>>
>>29172558
>implying 3k for even more passionate sex on tap is a bad thing
>implying I'm not already rich as fuck
>implying I won't install a backdoor into the computer to fuck up the internal hardware if she ever does anything to cross me
>>
>>29172578
Keep working and providing us NEETbux wageslave
>>
>>29171096
Sitting on the toilet taking a shit right now and getting paid to do it. Just crunch numbers, listen to music with my headphones and fuck around with Co workers. Job life ain't bad senpai.
>>
>>29172166
This is exactly my life anon. Cheers.
>>
>>29172366
>build gaming pc
>no time to play games because muh work
>>
>>29172659
>implying
I put 20 hours in games the last week while working 45 hours a week. I still have over 100 hours of free time a week to do what I want.

Usually I go on dates with my gf or just fuck her. I record it on my an HD camera for personally fapping purposes

>tfw hot video of me POV fucking gf
>POV bjs

You have no idea about my life fucko
>>
I'm self employed and enjoy my job, it's more like being paid for my hobby

NEETS will never experience the satisfaction this brings, neither will wage slaves
>>
>>29171600
>1/6 of free time.
>implying spending 1/9 of the day cowtowing to social standards and mores isn't luxurious af
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (12 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
12 KB, 640x400
>>29171096
This day of week is now called Throw-Back-To-Work Thursday.
>>
>'work' 40 hours a week
>have a remote working arrangement so I can actually just stay home and shitpost on 4chan
>Make enough money to live alone and save a ton
>drive expensive car
>buying condo in august
>no gf so I can fuck a new bitch every month
>see this thread
>mfw

I like how you NEET's have nothing better to do than try and make yourselves feel better.
>>
>>29173124
Ha get a load of this guy. I bet his take home pay is like 40k and he thinks he ISNT getting exploited.

As the saying goes, the best slaves are the ones who think they are free.
>>
I don't work tomorrow
>>
i work for a temp agency right now and i dont have a phone. so they just call my dad and my dad tells me i got work when i wake up and it pisses me off because hes giving me to the end of june to get a real job and here i am still doing this shit. im just trying to work on a video game

i hate this get job meme when i already have a ton of money saved up from working in the past and im not going to have a wife or kids anyways fuck
>>
>>29172652
Cheers to that fellow worker
>>
>>29171096
I get thursdays off so it's been pretty good, neetfriend.
>>
>>29173168
You seem like the type of guy who twists philosophy until it suits you, and you ignore the parts that don't.

So, here are some "Sayings" for you, neet-fag:
"Anything of value has to be earned"
"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor"

Oh, and I'm pushing 100k plus bonus.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.