[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cry baby fucks grow up and stop being a fat lazy slob and maybe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
cry baby fucks
grow up and stop being a fat lazy slob and maybe the chads and Stacies won't be repulsed by your smell and appearance.

Want people to like you?
-For the love of god take a shower
-Don't autism spaz talk cause you're excited from a little social interaction, supress this shit until your balls hurt
-STOP JERKIN TO FUCKING CARTOONS LIKE WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS
-Go the outside so your skin doesn't look like you came out of a blade trilogy movie. Start with your backyard.
-Just bang a fatty and fuck your bs excuses of oh you can do better. you obviously haven't you fucking virgins.
-Shave your fucking neckbeard if it doesn't grow very thick from the beginning
-Stop whining for the love of all fucking pizza in this galaxy.
>>
>>29171027
thanks for the bait I think ill use it when I go fishing today
>>
>>29171103
It is literally the answer to all of robots complaining. Robots just want to bitch. They don't want to be happy
>>
>>29171103
you won't go outside faggot
>>
File: 1457067525111.gif (27 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1457067525111.gif
27 KB, 499x499
>implying I want a gf or people to like me
>implying I'm fat
poor little normie bab has to turn every corner of the internet into his safe space waaahhh waahhh
>>
>>29171482
safe space?
>implying I'm a libtard
stating facts you greasy pimplelord
>>
File: 1458261227785.png (217 KB, 525x409) Image search: [Google]
1458261227785.png
217 KB, 525x409
>>29171539
look at this impotent normie cry
>WAAAHH IT'S FACTS PLS BE NORMIE SO I HAVE ANOTHER WEBSITE TO BRAG ON
sad
>>
>>29171482
I'm, I think this is your safe space. Robots are basically sjws
>>
>>29171590
>ppl don't like me, let me just get super defensive instead of realizing my problems were caused by me waaaaahhhh wahhhhhhy

self loathing faggot you're literally crying cause you're getting called out for being a lazy fuck and blaming everyone else
>>
>>29171027
None of those things apply to me. I see fat men with partners often.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.