[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting eyebrows done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1464446354854.jpg (360 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1464446354854.jpg
360 KB, 960x1280
So I've been thinking about getting my eyebrows done. Do any of you have experience with this? What should I know? Should I show them a picture of what I want my brows to look like, or should I just tell them to do them?
They're really bushy and messy atm.
>>
>>29170943
your going on 4chan for beauty tips?
>>
>>29171301
I don't know, I thought some people might have had the experience
>>
Bloopadoop: femanon here hur hur hur.

Just go in tell them you want them cleaned up a little and then when they show you you can say thinner/straighter/more arch etc. They usually know how to make it suit your face if you go to a good place.

Bloopadoop "femmmboott" out
>>
>>29171445
your eyebrows are perfect not as good as mine but still
>>
>>29170943
we have a board for this and its called /fa/. maybe they are able to give you some helpful advice
>>
>>29171587
>implying the pic is of OP

you fucked up
>>
I hope you're going to a proper salon/spa to get your eyebrows done. Don't go to your corner nail shop. Do your research and find a top-rated place and let them know when you're booking your appointment that you're a first timer.
Expect to be brought to a room with a padded table that will probably have paper on it (think like your doctor's office table). You'll probably lay down, face up. Your aesthetician will probably comb your eyebrows and ask you what you want - just tell her it's your first time and that you want to have them shaped.
She'll put some powder on your brow area first. She'll grab a wooden stick (think popsicle stick) and dip it into warm wax. It might feel hot, but it cools fairly quickly. She'll apply it, then put a ribbon of muslin on it. She will rub it, and you'll be like, oh this is nice. THEN SHE RIPS IT OFF! She'll then either press lightly on it with her fingers or take the muslin and pull off extra wax. She'll start under your brows, then will go above your brows, then between the brows. It will hurt for a bit, but remember to breathe, particularly when she's rubbing the muslin in and when she's pulling it out. Anticipation sucks, but breathing through it helps.
When she's done with the wax, she'll probably use a tweezer to pull stray hairs, working along the same route as the way she waxed. She may also use a pair of scissors (small ones!) to trim hair.
When she's done, she'll show you a mirror and you will cry with joy over how beautiful you look. The more you do it, the easier the pain is, but I don't even trip any more. Good luck and update us when you're done!!
>>
>>29170943
>tfw no QT3.14 gf with bushy thick eyebrows
>>
go get your eyebrows threaded its the best and safest way

koreans do a good job just go to a nail salon they can do it

>inb4 gay
>>
>>29170943
pls dont fuck up your eyebrows

PLS DONT DO IT

THEY WONT GROW BACK
>>
>>29172771
>THEY WONT GROW BACK
yes they will? i once had my eyelashes and eyebrows and front hair area and they grew back like normal
not op btw
>>
>>29172928
>i once had my eyelashes and eyebrows and front hair area burnt*
>>
why would this stupid bitch post on this board? i hope you gain happiness and love, then cancer takes it all away from you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.