[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Broke up with my gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1461286883400s.jpg (7 KB, 237x212) Image search: [Google]
1461286883400s.jpg
7 KB, 237x212
I broke with my gf of 3 years. Even though I started to hate her I still feel like shit. She was the first girl to take my vcard and really the first girl I had a real relationship with. Even though we argued and broke up over stupid shit like her being super messy and staying till 3am playing minecraft and videogames aswell as her horrible diet and weight issues. I still remember how she was so sweet to me, the fun times and the sex.

I just want the hurt to stop /r9k/ I just want to end it anyway I can
>>
>>29170940
Die you piece of shit!
GTFO my board, you normie cocksucker.
>>
File: 1461441185838.jpg (131 KB, 630x473) Image search: [Google]
1461441185838.jpg
131 KB, 630x473
>Broke up with my gf

Fuck off Faggot.
>>
>>29170940
I'm also going through a breakup too. I also feel like shit but I keep telling myself its better to not be in a relationship like that. I really wish it would have worked out though
>inb4 reee board
>>
File: smug.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>>29170940
>I just want the hurt to stop /r9k/ I just want to end it anyway I can

of course normie, go die alone with your "depression" and never come back
>>
>>29171478
Did you leave or did she dump you?

I made the mistake of taking a girl with too much milage. She was cute as hell, DD cups, loved sex, into vidya, a lititle weeabo, and didn't give a shit about my "robot hobbies".

But she had super low self esteem, was messy as hell and didn't take care of her self at all. She got more and more emotional and I started becoming more of an asshole.

Im not even turned off by fatties is when you do absolutely nothing to take care of yourself and eat healthy that such turn off. She used to buy tons of candies, sodas and all sorts of procesed junkfood all the time. The only healthy thing she at was sushi and that's only becuase I forced her to try it and then she loved it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.