[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My first post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1464890022610.jpg (12 KB, 196x226) Image search: [Google]
1464890022610.jpg
12 KB, 196x226
Who here living a lie?
I don't know what the hell I am. I do every normie thing and even have a gf but none of it feels right. I want to just hop on NEETbux and live life alone with drugs, I feel like that would be the most fun. Instead of having to pretend to have fun with people that have no idea how I really am. Oh well probably not gonna get any replies but ask me anything or tell me what I am of you're going to.
>>
>>29170816
hey normie why dont you get the fuck off this board. your kind isnt allowed here
>>
>>29170853
Op here
That's the thing.... I'm not a normie. Unless redpilled normies exist.
>>
>>29170816
i know all those feels
what about your gf though? are you gonna dump her or what?
>>
>>29170909
No. She's in love with me, and there's no reason to hurt her as long as I keep up this charade.
>>
>>29170932
I have it all the same
I dropped my mask though and everything is going well. Old friends don't give a slightest fuck that i don't go out anymore or talk to them. GF is happy but i'm still scared that she will get bored of me someday.
Besides, it gets pretty boring just sitting alone all day, so enjoy your social circle while you still can.
>>
File: 1465243706420.jpg (19 KB, 387x461) Image search: [Google]
1465243706420.jpg
19 KB, 387x461
>>29170900
>has gf
>not a normie
>>
>>29170900
Yes you are. You have friends and a gf, "you dont enjoy it" so what. You do itm so you are normie.
>>
>>29170816
>my gf
>im not a normie guys i dont enjoy it

You need to leave, normal.
>>
>>29171116
For some reason, as horrible as it is I find some peace knowing there is someone else out there who experienced this feel
>>
>>29171179
But you guys make normie life seem like heaven.... Im just wondering why can't I feel this constant euphoria like I'm supposed to
>>
>>29171272
Welp, robot is a mentality. Even if you perform normie activities it hardly brings any joy.
And if having a gf is someone's life goal, he's more likely an idiot than a robot.
>>
>>29171509
So I'm a robot then.
>>
>>29171595
That's how I see it, but probably 90% of this board would disapprove :(
>>
>>29170932
>>29171116
God damn, we've reached a point of robots forced into being normies and hating it. Truly they suffer the most pain.
>>
>>29171658
I know I'm not a robot, but I'm surely different than normie people. Who am I then?
>>
>>29171658
I know this isn't the best place to come for advice. Especially after how you guys did that autist Robert Langley Fitch in. But what should I honestly do? Nothing actually makes me feel good.
>>
>>29171762
Well, you could either commit to full degenerate hedonism, or you could realize death awaits us all and convert to nihilism. Either or you're gonna need to stop being a faggot.
>>
Why do drugs always convince people to exaggerate the significance of basic observations about themselves? It's like an ego thing
>>
>>29171872
It's lile I'm both. All I want is pleasure but I realize nothing matters. But what If I'm wrong? What if things DO matter?
>>
>>29172069
No no no, what you just described is a logical flaw. You can't be a hedonist and a nihilist, they're radical opposites.
>>
That's how far gone I am. You can't even comprehend it.
>>
GUYS THIS WAS TAKEN FROM OP's FACEBOOK PAGE: http://i.imgur.com/RBCs6gg.png

He posted on here a while back and sent a poem to a girl he had a crush on. Richard or some shit is his name.
>>
>>29172407
It pisses me off knowing you're probably happier than me even though you're this stupid.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.