[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What age is too old to get your first GF >I'm closing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: Pepe Pizza Party.jpg (35 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Pizza Party.jpg
35 KB, 500x362
What age is too old to get your first GF

>I'm closing in on 30

Is it too late anons
>>
Any GF at all? Never too late?

Too late for one that doesn't have an aircraft carrier's worth of baggage? About 18~25 depending on where you live.
>>
I think it might be too late for me even 2/10 girls run at the sight of me, although I guess all girls think they're 10/10
>>
>>29170767
someone dear to me was in his late 40s and he got a stable relationships although the kids look like undead because they get nothing to eat
>>
>>29170767
It's too late. I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>29170870
There are varying factors, why do you think you haven't so far? Did you want a girlfriend? Was there no one suitable? Low self esteem? Didn't go to a "hotspot", I.e clubbing etc.
>>
>>29170767
a friend of mine was a 36kv when he got a gf, she was 27 and had 3 kids, my friend had a good job was line manager on a factory that made hardtops for convertible cars, worded on that shit for 12 years.

lets just say he is is now 39, lost his job, all his money and is now living with is mother.
>>
not sure, I'm 25 and can't imagine ever having a gf
>>
>>29170767
You can always claim casual sex and no relationships, but after 25 you're not going to sound normal.
>>
>>29170767
It's never too late, just dont open up about these kind of things to anyone.
>>
File: 1465476554640.png (12 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1465476554640.png
12 KB, 640x400
>>29171492

The red pill is a tough one to swallow. His fault for trusting a woman.
>>
>>29171492
>let's just say
What? Did the woman cause it? I don't understand.
>>
>>29170767
I was 32 when I got my first gf. I wasn't a virgin though when it happened.
>>
>>29170767
fake it until you make it. if you hypothetically clean yourself up at any age, there is no reason for females to believe you were beta
>>
>>29170767
Im 25 and i have never had a gf. I also dont feel like I am close to having a gf. I also dont really want a gf.
I need a wakeup call badly.
>>
>>29172783
yes

out of the blue he was supporting a woman and 3 kids, went true 100k in savings in 2 years, lost his house, when he got nothing else she just dump the guy, he got so depressed he lost his job.

but ho need a job, money and a house?
at least he is not a KV any more.
>>
You might have some luck when you are around 40. At that age single roasties will be desperate for a relationship so they will have a lot lower standards than younger roasties.
>>
>>29173517
such encouraging words for the young folks
>>
>>29173517
can confirm this

at around 40 all the single desperate roasties will see you as a walking ATM machine and will look past your all you beta shit

as soon they find out i'm a 37 NEET they just run the other way
>>
>>29170767
i got my first one at 29 years 9 months.
>>
>>29173517

>40

Why even bother by that point?
>>
>>29173462
Interesting.
There may be a point, defined by each person, where they shouldn't start dating.
However, it seems kinda foolish to support your first girlfriend and her kids.
>>
>>29173716
yes, but what 36 year old kv would resist a roastie indoctrination at that age?
>>
>>29173684
Yeah, but you could pretend to be rich so a short while. Say you're a lawyer or something. You could take her out to 3-5 decently expensive dinners if you save up $500 by saving up good boy points for a few months.
And then when she sleeps with you a few times, leave her.
It's like an episode of Seinfeld.
>>
>>29173805
This was the best of luck with your own life and death of a sudden it just doesn't seem to be the first place for the next two weeks early to go out with the best thing of way to go get the hang of the this year is the a going away for to party in my a the first place half a dozen people or something like that it would have a nice dream about the new one and I the only way to go the way you I love it you the one that I have can don't know how why what I want was in the a good day idea that I the was a good idea day time for the rest of of the is no longer way of the day best thing ever about it and but my phone heart mom just said that I have no idea clue how much you mean to me I that the I we do have not it was a just a bit of more too many people of times and it I the one best only a small couple of days ago when he is not the same thing over and over again.
>>
>>29173897
I don't have a car or a cellphone, how is that gonna work?

Want to go out?
meet me at the bus stop at 7.

want spend the night?
make sure you don't wake up my parents!
>>
>>29173684
wait so women approach you with the intention of dating?
>>
>>29170767
I'm 32 and it feels impossible to get that first gf. I even aim low. Recently a single mom rejected me.

Normies have no advice on this shit because they can't even COMPREHEND a 30+ year old who has never had a gf. Yet here we are.
>>
>>29175029
how the hell could you fuck up that badly?
>>
>>29175153
>he's on /r9k/
>fucking up with women.
you're sounding like a normie desupai
>>
>>29175189
until I was 20 I was a virgin too but at that point I had already realized that something needs to change. That I need to change. That I need to be proactive about it and that it will probably take some time and thus I have to have some endurance.

Now 7 years later and I fucked like 20 women and have a super qt gf while still looking like a nerdy fag. Sometime I can't even believe it
>>
>>29170767
It's not too late but you're probably gonna have to lower your standards
>>
>>29175358
So what did you do? I can guarantee you that I tried the same things over these 30+ years.

I think it works for latent normies, but not robots. At least it works for someone.
>>
>>29175515
to a 600 pound woman with 28 cats and 9 kids from 7 fathers. and that "woman" would still be an entitled enough cunt to think that she is a catch.

FUCK
THAT
NOISE
>>
get a wife m8
>>
>>29175515
Here are some recent girls I asked out this past month. I was either insta-rejected, ghosted, or bailed out on during the first date.

>fat single mom who lives at her parents house with no job
>insane, extremely ugly femanon who dropped out of school at 15 and never did anything afterward
>ugly single mom with no tits or no ass
>obese girl who couldn't walk around without a mobility aid

How lower should I go? I'm the 32 year old no gf ever guy.
>>
>>29175720
Go for a trap, except for a penis it's perfect
>>
>>29175843
I might as well at this low point.

But don't traps have insane standards?
>>
>>29175720
At least you're trying. I'm your age and have never asked anyone out because even if they did go out with me I feel I'd just be wasting their time since I have no future.

And I'm also bitter about not being approached. Even if I do get money and they begin approaching me as a result, I'm dying alone out of spite.

Don't be me and keep trying, anon.
>>
>>29176156
>I'm also bitter about not being approached

This really fucking sucks and I don't think it's something a lot of (normal) people understand. I don't think about it often, but sometimes it comes up when I see it. Like the other day I was walking to class and there was this tall white Chad guy near me. Suddenly a cute asian girl pops out of nowhere, approaches him, and says "oh my god you're so tall and good looking; you should be a model!".

Seeing stuff like that blows my mind. Literally no one has ever paid attention to me in my life. I started to feel jealous and I felt ashamed at feeling jealous, because I thought I was over small stuff like this. I feel stupid reacting like this because it's not Chad's fault that he's Chad. But I guess you never can get over these dumb emotions, since they're intrinsic human emotions. Like everyone wants to feel desired/wanted in some manner. Robots and virgins have never experienced small stuff like this.

And thanks senpai but I think everyone should try if they want. It feels oddly liberating to be rejected by a single mom. I think that's something many guys will not experience. I guess I'm just trying for the experiences now.
>>
>>29174221
It requires some creativity and start up money.
Like choose a time where your parents are out for the night if possible or go to her place.
I'm not defending the idea too much, but it's a nice day dream, no?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.