[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about women wearing makeup?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (30 KB, 504x284) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30 KB, 504x284
How do you feel about women wearing makeup?
>>
>>29170606
just a ruse to hide they are essentially men without the brain power and raw strength
>>
I want to fuck them very hard, but I can't, because I'm a faggot.
>>
I hate it. My gf doesn't wear it except on occasions and I don't like it when she does.

Prefer women without makeup period.
>>
>>29170606
you need to hide the shame you have brought to your family somehow
>>
>man hides his faults
>laughed at
>woman doesn't hide her faults
>laughed at

Why is this?
>>
>>29171828
Women are expected to be flawless, whereas men are expected to be confident with their flaws.
>>
>>29171828
lol. stop being a pussy and wear makeup if you really want to.

nobody really gives a fuck
>>
>>29170606
I want my girl with freckles back.
>>
>>29170606
False advertisement, but it's okay if usage is not too liberal considering we live in a time of falsity.
>>
>>29170606
Indifferent,

How do you fell about me having my dick in my hand at the moment?
>>
File: 1.jpg (54 KB, 586x586) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
54 KB, 586x586
>>29171860
>stop being a pussy
>nobody gives a fuck
you seem to care a little bit to much my cum stain friend, why don't you fuck off?
>>
>>29170606
I'd fuck the shit out of the one on the left. Girls with acne is my fetish, I would love to cover that spotty face with my hot, thick spunk.
>>
>>29170606
Whatever. I've learned how fragile womens' egos are. Atleast it's not whining about manspreading or the wage gap.
>>
>>29171859
This, to an extent. I think most people want their partner to be perfect, so for girls that's a pretty face, nice body. big tits, big ass. For guys it might be muscles, a full head of hair, a handsome face, etc.

Where dudes have an advantage, is in some cases, you can be flawed and own it. There are bald dudes who kill it, chubby and skinny dudes who do fine.

When girls say "oooooh the biggest turn on is coooooonfidence" they aren't 100% lying. They're still lying, but being confident is gonna be able to make up for some of those flaws.

If yr chubby, have an ugly face, or have a receding hairline guess what: you'll never be the guy of her dreams. You're never gonna have a Disney love story with a qt grill, that's just life. What you can be, is the dude who fucks her on a Thursday night after karaoke night at the bar.

If yr a chick and yr ugly though, you're fucked. Having money, or being funny can't help you there. So, the fact that society lets women shove silicon in their chests and paint their faces is acceptable.
>>
>>29172134
Sorry, I was being too harsh... I'll leave this thread then.
>>
>>29170606
Rape tactics to get a man. Entrapment.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.