[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What made you a robot? And when did you become introverted? I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 16
File: 1463373889969.png (635 KB, 756x715) Image search: [Google]
1463373889969.png
635 KB, 756x715
What made you a robot? And when did you become introverted?
I'll start
Abusive dad I had to stay with during breaks, made me a little shy and gave me trust issues. Eventually stop having to go but then my mom and step dad move us 3 times around the states (texas,Tennessee,Kentucky) so I never really got to have long term friends through middle school. Summer before highschool I became a shut in and didn't go outside. Freshman year no one talked to me. Decided it's better to be alone then have friends who will drop me later on
>>
>>29170481
I've always been introverted. Since I was a kid, I don't dislike people I just don't feel the "needing of being with people" to be happy
>>
File: sad-00002.jpg (36 KB, 300x263) Image search: [Google]
sad-00002.jpg
36 KB, 300x263
Abusive mom who dated abusive chads, ended up marrying possibly the most abusive piece of shit out of all of them. She also got into trouble with the law a lot, so I ended up going to around 7 or 8 different schools throughout my life.
Also trying to make friends, only to have them mock me, intentionally exclude me and remind me how worthless I am.
After a while I just stopped trying to socialize or even trying new hobbies. I spend most of my time in my room. The only time I really ever go out is if I'm going to work.
>>
From what my mom says, i used to be a Chad kid.
But i turned into a autistic introverted retard during my teenage years.
>>
>>29170481
Always been introverted

Used to have some friends, played sport when I was younger. Slowly withdrew from people around me, developed crippling anxiety and depression, now friendless NEET
>>
File: 98745198754.jpg (18 KB, 480x422) Image search: [Google]
98745198754.jpg
18 KB, 480x422
>>29170481
my dad was always drunk and i was always alone at home playing vidya waiting for my mom to came back from work
i had few friends back then
i don't know what happened
>>
>>29170481
If you "became" like this then you are not a real robot and can stop any time.
>>
>>29171481
>Never having a chance to develop social skills is your fault
>just b urself
>>
>>29171481
>anon being autistic from age 7
>it's his fault!
pick one
>>
My parents moved me out of state at the cusp of puberty. I retreated inwards never to return to normalcy.
>>
File: 137593505136.jpg (61 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
137593505136.jpg
61 KB, 600x800
>>29171481
>it's a "normies think they worked for their success" episode
>>
>>29171586
How do you suggest someone develops social skills when they are in adult hood then? Do you even know what the critical period is?
You sound like someone who was abused and is trying to rationalize it away.
>>
>>29171705
>go and develop them?
Okay. How?
>>
Was always introverted, even in elementary school. I remember I answered a question in 6th grade social studies class, and all the normies freaking out and saying "omg he can actually talk!".

Dropped out of high school at 16 and stopped leaving my house at 17. Started having psychotic episodes at 20, in and out of the hospital since. 26 now.
>>
>>29171781
Social skills are developed in childhood. Much like language, body language, and many other things. If you miss out on developing those skills during the critical period you will not ever fully develop them. That's just fact.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_period

So again, how do you expect someone who missed out on this period of development to suddenly acquire such skills?
>>
File: 50276058_p23.jpg (155 KB, 643x847) Image search: [Google]
50276058_p23.jpg
155 KB, 643x847
>>29170481
>And when did you become introverted?
Been introverted as long as I can remember.
In my early teens when I started noticing feeling depressed, to the point of struggling to handle getting out of bed, along with having mood issues. This was around the time that involved a lot of messy issues between my mothers side and my fathers side (divorced, father remarried and I ended up with step sisters, step mother had the kids with a crazy bike gang member and had been divorced for a few years before meeting my father) that resulted in moving around a bit, changing schools semi frequently and was all in all a pretty terrible time.
It could be fair to suggest that this may be a reasonable reason for being depressed and what have you but my brother did not exhibit and of this. It turns out both by mother and father have a history of depression and addition problems and those genes either skipped my brother or lay dormant and the shit which happened in our youth was not the right sort of thing to trigger them into an active state.

>What made you a robot?
A lot of it is more or less a biological predetermination. Along with the clinical depression, substance issues -more like dopamine receptor issues to be more precise, which plays havoc at times with SSRIs- mood instabilities and social phobias, I am also a hebe with exclusive interests in 2D lolicon drawings and manga for sexual relief. The last part alone basically means I have no drive to do things like build up a career for the purposes of accruing wealth or being part of the social rat race, so it lends to being anti-social and isolated/introverted very well.

I suppose it isn't really a value judgement in and of itself. It's just the way I am and there really isn't anyone to blame for it. My circumstances throughout life as an adult have always only ever improved when I basically put off things to the point of complete desperation and the taking action was the only thing to keep me off the street.
>>
>>29171586
you're confusing two issues. one is, who has the problem. obviously robots have the problem, like cripples have a problem. second, who's fault is it. mostly, it's not the robots' fault.
>>
>>29171481
What's with all the normalfags flooding on here lately and attacking robots? Fuck off
>>
An illness. I will get healed eventually or at least I keep hope. It's really all I want, to feel normal again.
>>
>>29171996
>cripples have lost limbs
And robots have lost the will to improve, or never had it.
>>
>>29171926
Actually the reality is you have no idea what you're talking about. Development for things such as social skills and language is relatively well understood (as far as neurology goes) and there's plenty of reference material free for you to read online. Hell, there are even cases of feral children, which helped provide insight into how stunted humans can be without having developed these skills in childhood.

https://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/moviesfc.html
I even made sure to pick out an article that's easy for you to understand. Try to inform yourself, for everyone's benefit.
>>
>>29172051
But it isn't the truth. You've decided we're entirely to blame ourselves without knowing a single thing about us.
>>
>>29171996
>mental illness is not real
>>
>>29172136
>keep grasping at straws, trying to convince me
I don't need to convince you, I just need to show everyone else that you have no clue.
If you want to keep being ignorant about facts, then go ahead. It doesn't change you being wrong however.
>>
>>29171888
Wanted to add but short on textual real estate.
Also, OP, in terms of robotication, I've been thinking about it for the past few years on and off and I think perhaps I may have some form of mild socio-pathology.

1/2

What I've noticed is that over the years I have no issues detaching from people, in fact I prefer it and the longer I stay around others the more I want to away from them, strangers and and family alike. This is something I've always just assumed it part of social phobia and introversion but going over these various moments of my adult life one thing I notice is that there has always been present a sense of manipulation on by behalf. Even in my mid to late teens when I had a peer group, my interaction with them often at times may have seemed as though I was giving a lot of my time and effort but that could very easily been a means to create a specific sense of decorum.
Another thing I noticed that whenever family members such as great grandparents, old uncles, aunts and grandparents have passes away, while everyone around me was shattered I was easy to put up a face but in truth it didn't really bother me at all. It's life and they had a good run.
>>
File: 56008418_p37.jpg (85 KB, 500x434) Image search: [Google]
56008418_p37.jpg
85 KB, 500x434
>>29172222
This extra facet maybe a limit on the health system in my country (Australia) but for years I've been able to essentially game the system in order to squeeze out a very basic "living" in the form of welfare and even various medical support for things over time that have essentially been based on years worth of being subtlety manipulative and been granted medical freedoms from working in order to receive the bare minimum in terms of welfare. While there are a lot of things fucked about my mental health, in all honestly they aren't stopping me from working. What makes me suspect sociopathy is that I can get really into the act during the right times, I'm fully aware of how I am acting, how it is received and what to do to get the right response. Right down to minor otherwise unnoticeable body gestures that only a physiologist would bother to be aware of. I picked up a few things here and there working in a psych ward for a private hospital for a year or two. After these assessments and sessions I would feel immense relief and a knowing that for the next X amount of days I would be able to be left alone without the fear of being disturbed. Never an ounce of guilt, though.

Pic related means more to me than my closest family members.
Maybe I'm just a cunt.
>>
>>29170481
I've always been introverted. I remember before I even started kindergarten I would just sit in my room all day and make up these complex and vivid fantasies with my GI Joe, Batman, and DBZ action figures. And I would watch anime and cartoons and become so immersed in it that it was like an escape from the real world, even though I was brought up in a loving middle class family with no issues at home. I didn't have any friends except my Norwegian Elkhound and my cartoons and toys. Then I started school and made a few friends but was still very different and shy. Whenever girls told me I was cute I just got scared and walked off.

Then I made new friends in 1st grade who also were lonely nerds who liked metal music and anime and that just made me even weirder surely.

Middle school was the "emo/scene" stage and I got picked on a lot but made friends with a couple of scene girls.

High school I just became myself and started reading a lot of history and philosophy. Really changed me for the better. Stopped being such a bitter autistic brat and actually worked hard to make myself presentable and in good shape. Made a lot of friends but was still "different" because I never liked normie things besides drinking and weed.

I graduated HS about a month ago and I start college in the fall. Lonely af now but just working on staying fit and healthy and confident.

Didn't mean to write a biography, sorry. Just shows how lonely and autistic I must be I suppose.
>>
File: 137.jpg (83 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
137.jpg
83 KB, 512x512
>>29172204
if you put in even an ounce of effort to better yourself, you wouldn't need to stand upon a crutch like you are now
>>
>>29172253
>physiologist
*psychologist

>>29172264
Stop projecting.
>>
>>29170481
>What made you a robot?
a single mother, newfag

>implying you aren't born a introvert

get the fuck out underage
>>
>>29172264
You're assuming I'm one of the people who is complaining about their issues. I'm just here to show you're spreading misinformation as if it's true.
You're wrong about practically everything you've posted in this thread so far, it's that simple.
>>
>>29172303
>i'm not projecting
You are.
>simply observing
You are observing things but making assumptions based on thing you cannot possible observe.

>you're all quite defensive about yourselves
Below are my posts in this thread aside the one you responded it.
>>29171888
>>29172222
>>29172253
I'm not being deserve; my cards are on the table. I know projection when I see it. Stop avatar fagging.
>>
>>29172339
>deserve
*defensive
>>
I'm under 6 ft, I have a jew nose, brown eyes, beta personality
>>
>>29172330
I just told you the reason I was posting. It was very clear, and I even mentioned it multiple times.

Just to make sure you didn't miss anything though, here's the two relevant posts
>>29172311 >>29172091
>>
>>29172330
>you post here for a reason, I presume

>>29172372
>I don't think you understand quite how projecting works, anon
I do. Very much so.
Stop playing 1st year psychology student. You came in to the thread with a first post with a sweeping generalisation about others based off nothing you could possible have an awareness of while making a comment about yourself.
This is exactly why it is painfully obvious why you are projecting. You don't seem to really understand the game you are trying to play. Are you aware how transparent your act is?
>>
>>29172384
I'm similar. Except my eyes are hazel. I've learned hat being "alpha" or "masculine" is a conscious choice that you have to make. Lift weights and exercise, be confident in yourself. People will take notice, I promise. You have to look for solutions, not excuses- like most people on this board tend to do.
>>
>>29171481
This is your first post in the thread, with all of 5 responses and you make a sweeping generalisation about everyone else.
Where could you have this knowledge and experience from? Oh, that's right, from within.
You've spent the rest of the thread projecting in the same fashion.

Go away teenager.
>>
>>29172477
Stop avatarfagging and acting like a teenager. This is an 18 plus website. At least try to act like you are at least that age.
>>
>>29172434
>you are so quick to try to explain away everything
Do you even see the irony in your post? I hope you do.

>allow people to keep thinking they have excuses for being robots
It's not an excuse, it's a neurological fact. If you miss developing social skills during your childhood, you will never develop them to the level of someone who did. People far smarter than you or I have dedicated their careers to allow us to understand things like this, but for whatever moronic reason you choose to ignore it.

>your articles are nice but my argument is not just simply about social skills, my dear anon
If you actually even glanced over the articles you'd know that the critical period isn't just about social skills either. It's clear you either have trouble with reading comprehension or you are simply lying about having seen them.
>>
>>29172502
>if you hadn't noticed, 99% of the posts on this board are of the same demeanor
Yes, you've seen 99% of posts haven't you?

Fuck off avatarfag.
>>
>>29172502
>>29172477
>>29172434
>>29172372
>>29172330
>>29172303
>>29172264
>>29172205
>>29172136
>>29172051
>>29171996
>>29171926
>>29171781
>>29171705
>>29171586
>>29171481
>>>/global/rules/13
>Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.
>>
>>29172528
Learn what an ad-hom arugment is, teenager.
What I'm going it called an insult, not an ad-hom.

Enjoy your ban.
>>
>>29172550
And like I said, I am not convincing you, I'm disproving your. There's a big difference between the two. Your logic is flawed, you keep resorting to fallacies and your main argument is objectively false. That's just how it is.
>>
>>29170481
I've always had trouble because my whole family is autistic except me so I didn't really have any good examples. I managed to get a gf in high school but she died shortly after i graduated and I drifted away from my few friends. It's been pretty bad ever since. I can't help feeling worthless all the time and it shows.
>>
>>29172581
disproving your argument*
>>
>>29172588
An insult isn't an argument, teenager.
I'm insulting you, not creating an argument.
Your arguments have already been refuted and no longer need to be engaged. All that is left to do is insult you till the mods ban you.

Simple.
>>
>>29172205

I've had depression/anxiety for years, tried medication, self hypnosis, CBT, exposure therapy and more, none of it worked. There are plenty of other areas where I've repeatedly tried and fail every time. Progress for me is extremely slow because I'm constantly wracked by shitty self esteem and no positive reinforcement. Normies get everything going their way first time. It's bullshit, then you come on here to mock us. If everything in your life went wrong you'd give up too.
>>
File: 1464671612730.jpg (88 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1464671612730.jpg
88 KB, 640x360
>>29170481
Being a tranny made me afraid of anything and hate myself since i've turned 8. Was super afraid of the people at my school (boys only school) and just hang arround with people who hated me, the metal edgelords. Got some friends when i entered college but am a shut-in again and lost most of them. Currently studying and working again, but besided colleagues i got no human interaction and i'm currently failing everything.

If i could give my life away to someone who could use it, i would.
>>
>>29171412
This is really relatable anon
Op BTW
I hope you find happiness in something
>>
>>29172608
>you cannot disprove my factual basis for my argument
Based on what logic?

>which is simply, none of you want to improve yourselves
That's your assertion. Where's the argument that is meant to back it up?
>>
>>29171481
Big chunk is genetics. Can't cure autism.
>>
>>29172440
Why do we have to be "alpha"? It's nonsense. I see fat men with wives all the time. Men in the past never spent time in the gym and I don't want to completely change my personality so some cunt likes me. Whatever normal people have I don't. I've never been overweight, but I have zero confidence. It's nothing to do with physique, it's about being naturally attractive and charismatic, with us robots don't have.
>>
>>29172666
I have to stay awake a few hours longer and insulting teenagers online in order for them to continue acting in such a manner is a good use of my time at the moment as it helps stay awake.

Thank you for being necessary background noise. I'm sure you will become used to this as you grow up.
>>
File: 1458640563367.gif (1 MB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1458640563367.gif
1 MB, 720x720
>>29172721
I'm sure he's baiting or projecting either way he spent how long on this thread trying to argue his point? If he's so sociable shouldn't he be talking to people? That guys more of a loser than anyone else here. Give me proof your a functioning human being and I'll believe you but tis the Internet where anyone can lie with no consequences so nothing you say without evidence will be taken seriously to me.
>>
>>29172707
I have autism and I don't want pity, thank you very much.
>>
File: beep_beep.gif (1007 KB, 485x646) Image search: [Google]
beep_beep.gif
1007 KB, 485x646
>>29172827
I'm not rekt at all
I have decent social skills and people generally like me I just prefer to stay introverted because I can't meet anyone in my area that has the same interests as me. I'm pretty sociable online and have a good amount of friends.
>>
>>29170481
Spent a lot of my early childhood and early teens as a confident man. I was really sure of myself, even if a bit insecure.

Eventually, I lost the friend I had who made me feel like I could be sociable (about 4 years ago now), and I fell into insecurity. I still have a few friends, but I don't talk to women anymore. I began to have awful insecurities about my height (I am 5'6" at 18 years of age), and I just became a robot from there.
>>
>>29172695
"Men in the past never spent time in the gym"

Well men have being working out for quite some time, Idk what you mean by "the past" that's pretty vague. Men 200+ years ago didn't have to sit in a room and lift heavy objects to be strong and muscular, because they actually had to work and do things. Today, we sit in a room and stare at screens all day. Obviously we're going to be bony/fat pieces of shit.
Being strong and muscular not only makes you more attractive but it gives you literal strength, increases your health and thus your confidence. The healthier you are, the happier you are I have learned.
>>
>>29172776
He's a teenager who thinks he understands the world. A dime a dozen online.
Like a rambling drunk old man in the street, the only value he has is to be ignored or egged on to continue making an arse of himself. Basically cheap entertainment.
>>
>>29172949
Idk what your getting out of what I said I can easily have okay friends in real life and I'm consistently invited places with others but I choose to not to go because i don't wanna hear about things I'm not interested in. Also funny you bring up the age 12 did you just turn 13 and think you're more mature than 12 year Olds ?
>>
>>29170481
>What made you a robot?
I never got over my fears, never learned how to understand people (or, more accurately, what to do with that understanding), and I did a lot of drugs that fed my withdrawal from just about everything except for apparently this shitty website.

If by introverted you mean "genuinely avoids social contact by choice", I'd say I was basically born that way, it phased out when I was in my teens (was constantly desperate for socialization then), and then reasserted itself after high school. I've been shy and uncertain all my life, though, and the reasons for that shyness have only gotten more complex as time goes on.

At this point it's incredibly difficult for me to talk to adults so I don't really bother to try. They've all been tested, they're all trees that stand tall in the perpetual hurricane of life whereas I'm a twig that would snap underneath the slightest force. They are all so confident in themselves, their lives, and what they do. I'm way too frail and parasitic.
>>
Man, mods are pretty fucking useless.
>>
>>29173097
Enjoy your ban
Hide all mod threads
Don't talk about mods
>>
>>29173123
I'd dump pizza if it meant report queues getting some fucking attention. We have a decent thread and one retarded child shitting it up. These fuckwits shouldn't leave /b/.
>>
File: 1464644998185.png (438 KB, 511x583) Image search: [Google]
1464644998185.png
438 KB, 511x583
>Go to college
>Fail everything and drop out
>NEET for 2 years
>Try to give it all, one final chance and apply for college again
>Didn't get accepted this time
Just fuck my whole life up, the urge to kill myself goes up everyday.
>>
>>29173005
Even those men weren't particularly muscular. They had good endurance but they were not ripped by any stretch of the imagination, if they were around today /fit/ would call them skinnyfat manlets. Humans evolved to run anyway. And I do physical work/activity most days, I don't live in a city or work at a desk and I hate the sterile nature of a gym. I'd rather run in a forest than on a treadmill.
>>
>>29172695
>Men in the past never spent time in the gym

Are you fucking serious? Men in the past invented the gym.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gymnasium_(ancient_Greece)
>>
>>29172728
"man up"

Hey there roastie.
>>
Getting bullied by niggers and never getting justice from the anti-white school system made me into the introverted nerd that I am today. I find reading about history and law more invigorating than a party any day.
>>
>>29173333
>Humans evolved to run anyway
Not run, running is actually pretty bad overall. The body evolved and adapted to walking long distances and being mobile, not running.
>>
>>29173357
And how many men do you think participated in that? It was for the elites and patricians. And it was very limited. Do you think your peasant ancestors in the 13th century were in the gym? No. They disappeared for centuries and have only recently made a comeback, simply because fat fucks get bored.
>>
>>29173357
The average bum in many nations around the world can join a gym with 24 hour access.
Compare that to the gymnasium of ancient Greece.
>>
>>29170481
YOU MERELY ADOPTED INTROVERSION
I WAS BORN INTO IT
MOLDED BY IT
>>
File: 55655724_p0.jpg (144 KB, 592x455) Image search: [Google]
55655724_p0.jpg
144 KB, 592x455
>>29173357
Did you just compare a highly limited entry training ground for a form of fighting in which it was not uncommon for people to die for entertainment value, with modern gyms with machines, cardio equipment and weights for weightlifting?

A better comparison would be for the gymnasium in ancient Greece and modern boot camps for military personnel or sparing gyms for professional boxers, cage fighters, etc.
>>
About time that kid was banned.
>>
>>29173390
>Getting bullied by niggers and never getting justice from the anti-white school system

My fucking brother.

I was one of only a few white kids in a Philadelphia high school. Most of these other white kids acted and thought like niggers, anyway, but that's not important because they were mostly harmless. But all the darkskin "street niggas" were a fucking nightmare.

These apes would challenge you for looking their direction. I had to either fight and get my shit pushed in right there, or run and get my shit pushed in the next day. I chose to fight most of the time, but it was always me against a group of 4-8 disenfranchised urban youth. I actually got suspended for a period of time for fighting. I GOT SUSPENDED for defending myself against packs of animals that wanted to hurt me for fun. I had to sit in the office with my parents and listen to the fucking principal talk about how "this school doesn't tolerate this kind of behavior" and that they have a "higher standard".

It makes my blood boil when I see middle class suburban white kids listening to black music and doing all the dances that come with it. (whip, dab, nae nae, dougie, all that shit) Everyone is super tolerant and culturally diverse because they've never seen the kind of shit that goes on in inner city high schools in the U.S. even where there's no white kids in school those people tear each other and their communities apart.
>>
File: 195.png (17 KB, 218x322) Image search: [Google]
195.png
17 KB, 218x322
>>29173605
not b& btw

you complete tool
>>
>>29173149
Thanks for calling my thread decent friend
>>
File: image.png (322 KB, 591x716) Image search: [Google]
image.png
322 KB, 591x716
Start of secondary school(11-12yrs old)..
Everybody pretty much already somehow formed social groups before school even properly started. Pretty much left me isolated from the age of 12-18 years old.
I've been unable to make a single group of friends. I made friends here and there but never had a group. People just weren't welcoming I guess, so I got resentful. But I like to think I can be extroverted if given the chance..
Even to this day ive never had a group of friends
>>
It all started around the 5th grade when I actually started caring about girls. And it wasn't long before I realized that being really short and having a small dick was such an enormous disadvantage.

It was all down hill from there and long story short. I'm a 22 year old KHV now.

Life was so great before girls started mattering to me. I only cared about playing video games and stuff, everything was awesome. I wish I had known earlier and could have transitioned or something.
>>
Not sure what was the cause, since my life was a clusterfuck; Between being physically abused by my biological father as a baby, being bullied at school, being verbally abused by my stepfather, and being treated like shit by every girl I tried to ask out, it's anyone's guess, I was just born to be a robot.

If there is anything to be learned from my life, it's that the less people I interact with the better.
>>
I spent majority of my childhood stuck indoors playing games, Thus formed no social skills.
>>
>>29170481
No such thing, you're an introvert by birth. The most basic level of College teaches this to you.
>>
File: im fine.png (285 KB, 580x282) Image search: [Google]
im fine.png
285 KB, 580x282
>>29170481

bullied in highschool, friends didn't stand up for me. they avoided me. then i got afraid of going to school, i always stayed at home when i got home, playing various games on Gamecube, and wii, got 2 friends my first year of college. I thought i was the only depressed one of the three of us, but i am starting to notice that we all just petrend it's aaaaaaaaall good.

>tfw its all good
>tfw it's not really good at all
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.