[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ this is such a ridiculous question but is there an official
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: supahmarisa2.png (2 KB, 98x98) Image search: [Google]
supahmarisa2.png
2 KB, 98x98
/r9k/ this is such a ridiculous question but is there an official r9k run skype/discord group or whatever for those that are socially anxious? I'd like to get out there and try and improve myself and stuff, but like, I'd rather brush up on my social skills semi anonymously behind a mic or something, with other people that know what I'm going through.
Thanks.
>>
https://rabb.it/michael.13.36

>It's a secret to everybody
>>
>>29170322
all the discords turn into circlejerks and hugboxes, same for skype
>>
>>29171729
This and this

The same few socially outgoing "robots" dominate the chat and it devolves into a circlejerk.
>>
>>29171796
p much, or some random fag who acts "super cute :3 ~" and tries to get orbiters etc etc

really wish there was a place where these fucks would be banned out right
>>
>>29171854
>some random fag who acts "super cute :3 ~" and tries to get orbiters

Kek that was the last one I was briefly in.
They're all like that though, I don't know why, I just want a place where there's actual robots to talk to.
>>
I've participated in three of these so-called groups, one Skype, one Discord, and one Kik. Trust me you're better off on your own - they're all uncomfy shitshows. Think it about the types of anons that are most likely to try these are the ones you probably don't want to be talking to.
>>
>>29171902
Yeah, the one i was in turned into that so i left, i was in one before called comfyr9k, was filled with just robots no roasts no annoying "cute posters" was comfy af until the owner sperged out, go make a discord anon, make i c om f y !
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.