[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anxietybros, how the FUCK can you drive on the freeway? how am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 11
File: np.jpg (2 MB, 2400x1655) Image search: [Google]
np.jpg
2 MB, 2400x1655
anxietybros, how the FUCK can you drive on the freeway? how am i going to get my license?
>>
You don't. You let daddy drive you to places.
>>
>>29170278
Who knows senpai, I've been taking Zoloft and thinking about learning to drive soon though. But once I learn I'll probably never bother actually driving
>>
keep driving, kiddo. you'll get desensitized to it. pretend it's a video game and you're main objective is to not get rekt.
>>
Highway driving is the easiest... usually everyone goes the same speed (more or less), straight line, no intersections.
>>
I find freeway driving to be much easier than stop and go. It has got a predictable flow to it and honestly is almost mindless as long as the weather/wind isn't bad
If life is a trial by fire then freeways are a warm towel
>>
Take a drivers training course if you're spooked. Stay in the right lane faggoy
>>
just make sure you use the on ramp to get up to speed. also, don't think if you want to get over into another lane you need to speed up and pass whoever's next to you, it's always easy to just slow down a bit and let him pass you
>>
>>29170278
Driving on the freeway is fun, I can turn up my shitty animu music super high and nobody will really hear it over the sound of the freeway, or them going to fast.
>>
>>29170355
yeah this, you're going to be scared the first few times but once you drive on a highway enough it's not too bad
just get familiar with etiquette and be a better driver than everyone else
>>
highways really aren't that bad., i feel safer driving on highways than i do driving on regular roads. driving that fast is a bit scary at first but you get used to it. i live in a very busy commuter area too so it's not like i'm in the middle of nowhere.

the constant stopping/going of regular roads with stop signs and traffic lights is where you're more likely to get in an accident
>>
>>29170278
I have crippling social anxeity but are fine with driving, to the point wherein I have to drive more "carefully" on the rare occasions of having someone else in the car and they always comment that my driving is too fast or some shit.
Can't really explain it other that for for some reason when I first started driving by myself I had the mindset of accepting the fact that every time I got behind the wheel maybe the last thing I ever do.

Was involved in a very bad car crash as a little kid, so maybe that introduced me to the realities of driving. In the past decade and a bit of driving I've never had a crash or even a fine. I think most people on the road are fucking idiots who can't fucking drive for shit and haven't the slightest fucking clue how to read traffic. In the past three years I've on multiple occasions had near misses from truck drivers and other cars not paying the slightest fucking bit of attention to the fucking road and swerving suddenly into my lane at high speeds, meaning a snap reaction of face a head on collision. Very unfortunately on one of these occasions the car behind me wasn't paying enough attention to the road and the SUV that suddenly swerved in front of me which I darted out of the road of ended up smashing into it. Three people in the car and the passenger died at the scene. The SUV driver was okay, somehow. Her car was pretty fucked up despite this.

The best thing you can do, anon, is accept and understand the reality of driving and remember that while you are in your car, you are also free from having to directly deal with other people. Don't be afraid to be aggressive if need be and for fuck sake, don't get stuck hesitating. Hesitation and speed equals death. Also, learn to drive a manual if you can and opt to driving a older car, a shitbox even. They are great as newer cars basically do the driving for people and remove a certain element of direct interaction away from you, which is dangerous. It is tacit learning.
>>
>>29170465
I prefer driving around mountains when other drivers around around. I can turn up my shitty animu music super high and fly around bends and hairpins. Highways are boring us fuck unless you are have a bowl of cereal or something to eat to break the boredom. It's a good excuse to drive with your feet, as it's kind of fun.
>>
File: 1463245092825.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463245092825.jpg
119 KB, 1280x720
You think cars are scary. Try being on a bike, no one cares about you and tries to kill you all the time.
>>
I speed to get over the anxiety.
>>
>>29170997
because you people are always in everyones fucking way holding up traffic
>>
>>29170997
>I... I have a right to be on the road t-too!

I know my hatred for bikes in unreasonable but goddamn it. They should put bike lanes into the sidewalks instead of the roadways.
>>
>>29170997
Oh I care about you alright.
I care about you the moment your fucking kind decides to want to have the privileged of being on the same road us drivers have to be accessed in order to legally drive on, have to pay licensing fees and yearly rego to keep driving on. I care about you every time one on you fucks swerves about without considering of anyone else on the road or the road rules.
I care about you cunts so fucking much I've got a special space on my bonnet persevered for your spine.

Get off the fucking road and use a footpath like other pedestrians have to. One dead cyclist is one less retard from the genepool.
>>
>>29170278
Highway is much much easier than the city.

I learned to drive in a stolen car, taking my underage girlfriend to the hospital. Highway was peace o cake.
>>
>>29171112
i don't know who i hate more, the bicycle people or the motorcycle people. at least motorcycles can keep up with traffic, but 95% of them drive like fucking morons.

neither of them should be allowed on roads. they are too fucking dangerous.
>>
>>29171047
People like you are scum. It is far more dangerous to ride on the sidewalk than it is in traffic. And some people ride bikes to get around, not because they are white yuppies trying to be cool.
>>
>>29170278
You get over it after about a month of driving.

Trust me. I'm 21. I got my license at 19 after having a driving teacher that my mother paid for, and it was basically some old guy that would crack nigger jokes with me. It was pretty funny. He barely taught me anything about driving. My mom just didn't want to be in the car with me driving and was very scared to do so to the point of paying said old guy to do it.

I really don't have anxiety about driving. It's more of a pain in the ass than anything unless I'm going somewhere cool.
>>
>>29171203
I wrote that they should put bike lanes into the side walks not that they should ride on the sidewalks you indignant cunt, get fucked
>>
>>29171230
Oh, I have aspergers, too, so don't say you're some special aspie and have a problem that everyone else doesn't. You get over any anxiety.
>>
>>29171203
how the fuck is it more dangerous to ride a bike on a sidewalk than a road? on a sidewalk all you have to deal with is other people walking, at worst you hit someone and hurt them. on the road you are the one in danger from getting hit by a 2,000+lbs death machine
>>
>>29171200
Motorcyclists at least have to pay to drive and are subjected to the road rules.

>>29171203
Eat shit and die, cyclist.
>It is far more dangerous to ride on the sidewalk than it is in traffic.
Too fucking bad.
>It is far more dangerous to ride on the sidewalk than it is in traffic
Roads are built for cars. You want to ride a bike, cool, use a fucking footpath.

Until cyclists are forced to be tests, register their bikes, be submitted to the road rules and have licenses which restrict their riding on the road, they have no fucking right to cycle on the road anymore than a walker has to walk down a busy street. Deal with it you fucking piece of shit.

This is coming from someone who spent a good six years using a bike the only form of transport I had. If you can't find a footpath, you ride on grass. There is never a valid reason to ride on the road with fucking cars. It's stupid and dangerous. You don't get on a vehicle with no proper lighting, no protection, no seatbelts, no horn, no way to maintain driving speeds, etc. and ride on the fucking road. Ever. If you get hit it you're own damn fault.
>>
You learn via muscle memory how to go straight, and there's no time that you'd violently jerk the wheel and change lanes. Once that sets in, your mind basically detaches itself from the fact that you're in a little metal box going 60 mph with a bunch of other metal boxes also going highspeeds independently of you, and only a few feet away from you. You really do start to see it as more peaceful and calm than it actually is. Your mind is just capable, honestly, you need to get out there and drive.
>>
This is one of the reasons I never got a driver's license. People don't pay attention, people rage for no reason at all, people go in complete nutjob rage mode when something slightly scratches their car

Hopefully self-driving cars will be a thing for us common citizens soon.
>>
>>29171323
>Hopefully self-driving cars will be a thing for us common citizens soon.
Christ I hope not. Machines cannot spontaneous react to sudden changes in conditions like a human can. That and driving is enjoyable.
>>
>>29171257
Because the sidewalk is not meant for a vehicle that has to obey traffic rules such as stop signs, red lights, etc. From the sidewalk, you often can not see these things, so it is easy to pull out in front of a car coming from a side street because the sidewalk comes out before the stop sign/traffic light/whatever.

Also, it is far more dangerous for people to ride a bike slowly, and sidewalks force that. Also, sidewalk is for pedestrians.

I will agree that if you can not ride your bike fast enough you should not be riding it in the street, and that you should always try to take bike friendly or uncongested routes, as this is just common sense and common courtesy.
>>
>>29171312
You can not ride a fucking 21 speed with thin tires on grass.
>>
>>29171368
>Because the sidewalk is not meant for a vehicle
And a road is not meant for a push bike.

>Also, sidewalk is for pedestrians.
Cyclists ARE pedestrians.

>I will agree that if you can not ride your bike fast enough you should not be riding it in the street
It is impossible to simply ride fast enough to keep up with traffic.

>>29171390
Then get a different bike you fucking piece of shit. You do not have any right to be on the road and we are not going to change just because you want to be different.

Deal with it.
>>
The freeway is the easiest and safest place to drive. It's as straight as possible and the only time you'll have issues are entering when it's busy and switching lanes. City driving is FAR FAR FAR worse.
>>
>>29171411
Not him but most places legally consider bicycles a vehicle that have all the same rights (and responsibilities) as any other vehicle. Might as well complain that roads weren't made for tractors, municipal lawn mowers, trailer taxis and other low speed vehicles.
>doesn't even know simple road rules
Kill yourself. This is shit they teach children in drivers education.
>>
>>29171411
We have derailed OP's thread friend, and that is not polite.
>>
>>29171368
as it is, bikes are just too dangerous for everyone involved to use them. unless we go full amsterdam with bike rules and bike lanes in american cities it just is not going to work. bike lanes are a joke where i live and no one follows them anyway. having bikes drive in the same lane as cars is a really bad idea and i don't know why it is allowed.
>>
File: 1438450870575.jpg (69 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1438450870575.jpg
69 KB, 640x1136
you get anxious driving on an american freeway,
try driving on small european roads
https://youtu.be/XQO0Dulhg94?t=41s
>>
>>29171545
Dude, when I used to ride a bike, I could get around faster on it than in a car or public transportation in heavily trafficked areas, like downtown. And never had any problems, always stayed out of people's way. The only problem I ever had was dickheads yelling,"get out of the street."
>>
>>29171545
I drive semis and car drivers are much worse problem than some faggot on a bike.
>people who never use their blinkers
>people who think they have the right of way in a left turn
>people who don't know how to use a roundabout
>people who drive 20 feet behind the fucking trailer
>retards who think they can sneak between the curb and the trailer when I'm making a right turn
>people on their phones who don't pay attention at all
>people who accelerate like crazy when they're behind me and then try to blame me for not accelerating fast enough
>>
>>29171643
>turns piss bottles into a career
atta boy

bikes use sidewalks in japan, but maybe the infrastructure is different there
>>
>haven't driven much in the past few months
>drive a couple of times in the last couple weeks
>gripping the wheel so hard my hands hurt, driving slow like a granny
a taxi honked at me

anyways I guess what I'm saying is, if you take a break from driving as an anxious person it makes it a lil hard to start again
but I have severe social anxiety (can't work, withdrew from society either 2 or 3 years ago, can't remember kek) and I was a great driver just from actually doing it constantly
>>
>>29171203

>cyclist

>calling others scum

That's fucking rich. Cyclists in my city seem to think they have the benefits of being a vehicle on the road without having to adhere to any of the laws. They routinely run red lights, stop signs, swerve in and out of traffic, block traffic, and yet cry like little fucking pussies when they get hit by cars trying to turn, or that don't see their speedy little fagcycles swerving between lanes.

Every inner-city cyclist on earth could drop dead tomorrow and the world would be a better place for it
>>
Depends on the city. Someplace like Sanfran where people are aggressive as shit and will practically charge you can enrage anyone.

I fritz out with directions, I get turned around and confused super easily so I bought a gps. Best purchase I made besides my car I bought from a church(missionary car).
I've been driving for about 11 years and had one accident. I misjudged the speed of the oncoming car and stopped because I was about to get t-boned.
Its all about getting aware of the 'bubble' around you and being able to measure the speeds of cars around you. Out here in the midwest people will slow down to let you in, other times I slow down to give myself more and more lead time to make decisions especially in tough weather.
As long as you're always checking your mirrors and keeping a reasonably speed you'll reduce your chances of getting fucked by a shitty driver by alot. I suggest having good insurance too, don't listen to them saying 'we'll lower your rate!' what they really mean is that legally you'll be fine from penalties but you're fucked royally if you get in an accident. Chances are if you are even asking the question that you will in due time, and every dollar is worth it even if you're poor.
>>29171447
>City Driving
You need to have experienced the sheer lack of information first hand to understand this pain. Also fuck parallel parking, I can't see shit.
>>29171489
bicycles deserve nothing but hatred
When I'm going 50 and you're going 15 maximum and you're crowding my lane which forces me into inch toward incoming traffic or fucking kill you I know which choice I desire.
Why do I have to endanger myself just so you can live your little fantasy that you belong on the same road as things far faster and heavier than you are?
>>
>>29171317
>little metal box
daww. how cute you make it sound. try 3000 pound metal bullets passing within arms length of each other going over a mile a minute. how can people function under those conditions?
>>
>>29171826
>When I'm going 50 and you're going 15 maximum
If you're going 50 anywhere that has people cycling you're either on a country road where they are going to be clearly visible and easily passable or you are speeding. I don't care if some fudge pusher wants to ruin his nads riding a bike all day, you're already proving yourself to be an idiotic driver. I have to deal with your kind EVERY DAY when I work.

>Why do I have to endanger myself just so you can live your little fantasy that you belong on the same road as things far faster and heavier than you are?
That's what I ask myself every single day I work. I often like to think about some retard such as yourself trying to turn on a red light and getting crushed under my huge truck. You people have no respect for the rules of the road, even less than faggots on bikes. Kill yourself.
>>
>>29170278
CBT

As with every anxiety problem, the answer is CBT. You just need to work your way up, drive on the freeway more and simply get used to it. Your anxiety will be dulled over time.
>>
That picture gives me anxiety family. I always feel like I'll get in an accident changing lanes with some of these asshole drivers.
>>
>>29170355
It sounds like normie advice but it's true.
>Start with empty parking lots to get the feel of the car
>Then go to quiet residential streets
>Then busier streets, etc. Etc. Until you go on the freeway
select all images with cars
>>
>>29172023
cock ball torture?
>>
>>29171411
Kek, but they have every right to be on the road most places. Just be more attentive you entitled fuck.
>>
Freeway driving is literally the easiest thing though. I had driving anxiety back when I started driving but never on the freeway
>straight fucking lines
>just don't hit people in front of/nect to you
>literally no other rules
It's inner city driving thats stressful
>>
>>29170741
>I have crippling social anxeity but are fine with driving, to the point wherein I have to drive more "carefully" on the rare occasions of having someone else in the car and they always comment that my driving is too fast or some shit.
heh, I'm exactly the same.

It's kind of nice being in the bubble protected from other people. Among other people, but close to zero chance of having to talk to them.
>>
any other social anxiety bros see a cute girl driving and then just tail them to their house and then add it to a list of drive-by potential gfs? Not a literal list but more of a habit desu
>>
>>29171203
>It is far more dangerous to ride on the sidewalk

If only that was a deterrent for the average degenerate fucking cyclist asshole, who then has the gall to angrily confront you because you didn't move out of the way for them and they had to swerve to avoid a collision that would have been their fault

I can't wait for the day one of you fucks hits me
>>
>>29170465
fucking this

I hated the idea of driving up until the first time I drove alone just after getting my license. I quickly realized that as long as I can blast my favorite music loudly, driving is fun.
>>
>>29170278
Just do it and realize it ain't that bad
>>
>all the cyclist haters in this thread

I ride my bike because I'm not a lazy slob. I own a car too but only use it to travel long distances or carry heavy/large objects.

Avoiding cyclists is easy and the law in most places prohibits them from using the sidewalk.

Cyclists pay their share of road maintenance proportionally to the amount of degradation they cause to the roads, which is close to nil due to weight difference.

You fat retards are just lazy unskilled drivers and basically you're jealous retards
>>
File: average cyclist hater.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
average cyclist hater.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>29173482
forgot pic

originalino
>>
>>29170278
I was anxious and I had to drive only with one of my parents and was afraid to drive alone. until one day I had to drive to the hospital by my self (because my father) and I over come the frear and since that day I am no longer afraid to drive.
>>
>>29170499
I have driving lessons for a while now and I agree with this. I always feel like I can finally relax when we head to the freeway again. The normal roads are crowded with other people crossing, bicycles and all those signs and stuff to look after. Fucking stressful.
>>
>>29170278
I've been driving for three years and have yet to go on the freeway
Im afraid Ill freak out from going straight for so long and start swerving around
>>
>>29171949
>50 anywhere that has people cycling you're either on a country road

untrue. i live in a heavily populated area. there are many roads that are 45-50mph and have high traffic. and hills. and cyclists piddling along in the fucking lanes. i'm actually surprised they aren't regularly roadkill
>>
26. cant drive. don't ever want to, but i'm scared because how can i get a gf and do things?

this society is insane, why does everyone just accept and adapt to it? i don't even like busy streets.. like what the fuck is the point in everyone going shopping at the same time and bumping into each other. how do people not find that stressful.
>>
Just now found out that airbag recall affects my car.
>tfw loaded airbag shotgun pointed at your neck should you fuck up and crash
>>
I got used to driving but merging in busy traffic fucks me up, my depth perception is terrible. I cant even tell what lane an oncoming car is when I turn right.
>>
>>29172948
No it's just you man.
>>
highway is easy af, just stay in the middle lane until u reach whatever exit you need. its regular street that make me anxious
>>
>>29172891
Until you piss off the wrong asshole and he's screaming in your window.

That's why you carry.
>>
>>29174297
merging at 75 mph is what makes me anxious
>>
>listen to music
>pretend I'm playing /o/ vidya
>>
I'm fine with bike lanes, but bikers riding inside of my lane drives me crazy. Yes, I can pass you while staying in my lane, but that would give you about a foot of buffer room from a 2000+ lb car. I'd prefer to not scare the shit out of people or worse, have them suddenly move a foot in the lane and hit me.

Are bikers really okay with being that close to cars? It'd freak me the hell out, so I have to give them a ton of room when passing which leads me to getting stuck behind them until I can use another lane to pass.
>>
>>29170997
Buy a car already, you stingy fuckface.
>>
File: 1459083758603.png (875 KB, 1653x1023) Image search: [Google]
1459083758603.png
875 KB, 1653x1023
Holy shit these angry carcucks lmao
>>
File: 45263.jpg (29 KB, 380x489) Image search: [Google]
45263.jpg
29 KB, 380x489
>>29176780
>pepe with some fine thighs
thats the smuggest pepe I ever seen
>>
File: tmp_6454-1460034980713707123977.jpg (130 KB, 766x864) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6454-1460034980713707123977.jpg
130 KB, 766x864
>>29170278
Driving becomes second nature after a while. Just focus on staying safe and you shouldn't die.
>>
>>29171032
>>29171047
The bike lines along the sides of roads are tiny. Do you really need that extra buffer because driving in a straight line without swerving to either direction is hard?

I'll give you that if some fuckface decides to ride his bike out into open traffic or ride where bigger vehicles are the majority but cut the rest of us some slack when we do follow the clear cut lines and don't stray from it.
>>
Start out driving the feeeway late at night, between 12-4AM. There's way less traffic so you won't have much to worry about.
>>
>>29170278
How do you even change lanes in this picture? Do you just kind of shove yourself in the other lane and hope they have enough courtesy and common sense to let you pass and not collide?

The two things i hate the most, and change my whole initerary around, are changing lanes in busy traffic, and merging into a highway.

Like, merging in a highway, you're supposed to twist your neck way back and see if a car is coming at you at like 60mph or not, and distance/speed can be hard to judge just from a quick look. It just seems so dangerous.
>>
>>29178845
bumping for a response to this
>>
>>29172023
Current bike thread?
>>
>>29170278
I drive a car that would probably be classified as a murder weapon in most European countries and drive it aggressively and people get the fuck out of my way
>>
>>29178845
>>29179543

Depending on how friendly you're feeling, you either:

A) Start signaling and hope that some friendly person in the other lane sees you and slows down to make a space for you

B) Look for a space that is slightly longer than your car, signal for a few seconds to let the other drivers prepare their asses and swing your car into the space. Ideally you're maintaining a good speed relative to the car you'll be swerving in front of so they don't have to slam on their brakes or anything. Once you're in the lane you can brake to create some space between you and the car in front since, done properly, this move will be putting you only a couple feet away from the cars in front of and behind you.

The second option is really the only one if you want to reliably get anywhere. Basically, you have to be extremely aggressive and force your way to where you want to be.
>>
>>29170278
freeways are the easy relaxing shit. driving in the city usually ends up with me getting furious, confused, lost, and scared. on the freeways i can listen to music and chill but cities i have pay attention to every little detail, and try not to get fucked by people who can't drive
>>
>>29171254

Also sperg here. I drive and have done so since 16 (32 now). Driving for me was always pretty straightforward. There are set patterns and rules that most people follow. There is also a fairly predictable pattern in the way some opt to break those rules. Only two things will regularly make me lose my shit; 1. Pedestrian walks on to road without paying attention, 2. Tailgaters. God fucking damnit tailgaters piss me off so much. You want to speed you merge over to the left lane and knock yourself out, i don't care. You ride my ass in the middle or right lanes and i will be upset. I don't brake check because i don't particularly want to be involved in an accident but i will let my foot off the gas and slow down to 5km below speed limit and stay there until you fuck off to another lane.
>>
>>29178355
Fuck bikes. Fuck the smug assholes that ride them. Fuck you faggots that stay in the center of the road. And especially fuck you faggots that run stop signs for no apparent reason. I hope you get hitm
>>
File: 1422266669168.jpg (457 KB, 1274x850) Image search: [Google]
1422266669168.jpg
457 KB, 1274x850
don't worry about it, trains are far superior anyway
>>
>>29178845
changing lanes in traffic like that is a nightmare. you really do have to be a bit aggressive and force yourself in other lanes when you see a slight gap. some times people are dicks about it and won't let you in, most of the time as long as you do it right you'll be fine. 99% of people are going to brake when you start merging because no one wants to be in an accident. you have to be aware of what they are looking at though, some stupid fucks might be on their cell phone and won't be paying attention.

the only problems ive ever had in traffic like that is in new york. those cock suckers are very aggressive drivers and you basically need to be drive like a complete prick to get anywhere.
>>
>>29178845

Turn on signal light. Creep slightly towards you lane you wish to enter (don't cross the line). Monitor side mirror and shoulder check to see how others are responding. Some will ignore you or speed up to block, that's fine. You can slip in behind them then appply brake briefly to create space between you are the car in front. The car behind will have to slow slightly anyway when you do this. That is expected and is not going to take anyone by surprise in heavy traffic because this technique must be used if a clear space to change lanes did not existvat that moment. Just be predictable. And don't cut off the person behind. If they're a dick and block you, abort lane change and try again when they have moved ahead. Flip them off for good measure.
>>
File: JoePesci-2009.jpg (1 MB, 1853x2316) Image search: [Google]
JoePesci-2009.jpg
1 MB, 1853x2316
>>29180245
How to get samson to post:
>create fembot thread
>create eggman thread
>create.... uh driving thread
what am i missing?
>>
>>29180406
use Xchan to filter away tripfags, suddenly site is much better.
>>
Git gud

>tfw driving in D.C. traffic during rush hour while juggling coffee and cigarettes, blasting music
>>
>>29178845
you don't really need to twist your head around when you merge onto a highway, the only reason you should ever twist your head around when merging on a highway is to check the blind spot very quickly, it's almost never a problem though because most of the time people are going to slow down and let you in. you'll be looking in the side mirror most of the time when merging

the most dangerous highway entries are the ones that don't have a merge lane, instead it's just a stop sign and you have to stop, look to see who is coming, and then get on. in medium-heavy traffic it is extremely fucking dangerous. they got rid of most of these in my state, thank fucking god, i always shat bricks whenever i had to do this, if you don't time it right you are going to cause a slow down and at worst you are getting slammed
>>
>>29180527
>D.C.

kys my literal nigger
>>
>>29170278
Driving calms me down when I'm anxious, t b h.
>>
>>29170278
Driving in heavy traffic isn't too bad since everything is going slow. It's when everything is going fast and there are a bunch of cars is when it gets scary.
>>
>>29180533
yeah, fuck that. I don't even want to drive at this point. no thanks.
>>
For most high-anxiety situations I drink JUST the right amount of alcohol.

Don't recommend for this. I've never been anxious driving, though. I spent my summers in the country on my grandpas farm, so I've been driving since I was 11.
>>
>>29170355
I did the video game thing at first. Just drove around my empty suburb at night.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.