[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
at what age did you get your license? >23 and still don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: bike3[1].jpg (64 KB, 750x541) Image search: [Google]
bike3[1].jpg
64 KB, 750x541
at what age did you get your license?

>23 and still don't have one
>>
holy shit how did that happen
>>
I dont watch tv so I dont need one.
>>
File: carpe diem.jpg (15 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
carpe diem.jpg
15 KB, 320x240
>>29170275
got license at 16. learned how to drive when I was 8. live in rural nowhere and state law lets unlicensed people drive anything registered as a farm vehicle, which all of our trucks were.

One time when I was 13 I drove to a nearby town and got some stuff at walmart for mom. I got pulled over on the way back and all I had to say was I was taking some tools and supplies to my dad somewhere and the cop couldn't do anything about it. If smug pepe existed back then that's definitely how I would have felt
>>
>tfw 20 and have an expired learner's permit from two years ago
>never drive
>bike everywhere
>no need for a car
Feels pretty good, actually. Aside from everyone thinking I'm a manchild, it's alright.
I kind of live a child-like life.
>>
Why he is not wearing any shoes?
>>
>>29170424
look directly behind his upper half.
>>
23 and don't have one. Didn't get one when I was younger because I started having seizures, and I live in a big city now so there is no point.
>>
>>29170424
When you get hit by a car your shoes almost invariably go flying off, don't know why though, probably because most people don't wear properly secured combat boots
>>
18 but my mom has barely let me drive in the 2 years since.
>>
>>29170275
16, the minimum age here where I live
I started driving when I was 13. A bit of details I don't want to bother typing out since no one gives a shit
>>
>>29170467
knock your socks off
>>
>>29170275

23. Got first car at 24.

Believe me, it changes everything. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 21. Once I got my car I slept with four different girls in the course of a couple months.
>>
>wanting a license

Nigga please, as long as you've got arms and legs you're good to go.
>>
>>29170275
21. My mother was an overbearing bitch when I was 17.
>>
When I was 18. It's nice having a car, fuck taking public transportation and being surrounded by all those mouth breathers.
>>
>>29170467
Because people get insta shrinked when they are about to die
>>
17, basically got it ASAP. been driving for 13 years and have never been in an accident or got a ticket. i don't even think i'm that great of a driver, i still suck at parking... basically just think of everyone else on the road as a fucking psychopath trying to kill you with their car and you'll be more alert and ready when they eventually do something stupid.
>>
File: 1464835516720.jpg (16 KB, 460x241) Image search: [Google]
1464835516720.jpg
16 KB, 460x241
>>29170275

27 and only got my learners and don't have a car get on my level son
>>
The day I turned 16.

The day I turned 17 if you're talking about driving alone. I'm a complete sperglord but I love cars and mechanics so I got my licence as soon as I could.
>>
>>29170275
i got mine at 20
22 now
>>
> tfw live in scandistan where driving license costs 3x monthly min wage
>>
26, still don't have one. Probably will never get one. I'm on low income bus pass. I couldn't imagine having to pay insurance and gas every month.
>>
>>29170275
omg did he live??????
>>
>>29170715
pretty sure he was fine
>>
Had lessons when I was 18 but gave up. Now I'm 20 and I just walk everywhere. I should really start learning again.
>>
>>29170715

Yes, he now makes a career helping magicians do magic tricks.
>>
File: banananananananananana.jpg (113 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
banananananananananana.jpg
113 KB, 800x600
i barely got mine last year, aged 23
I was determined to drive for as long as possible without a license
>>
29, nope, never will. This country is the size of New Jersey. I can just go anywhere by train and pay less than I would for gas.
>>
Almost 21 and still don't have mine

I have all the resources too

I'm just a dumbass dipshit
>>
>>29170881
For a long time it was because I was terrified of being in a confined steel deathtrap going 80+ mph just feet away from other killing machines

now Its because I'm lazy
>>
>>29170881

Indeed, explain this murifags. The scandifag has an excuse because it costs a shitton, but in murica it's the same as a few beers.
>>
>>29170275
21 and don't have one. Just too lazy. Plus I don't want to pay insurance.
>>
>>29170402
Growing up is giving up bud-e
>>
sometimes my mom drives me but I mostly take the bus/train
:(
>>
I'm fairly sure I'd hit a person if I ever got behind the wheel of a car.
>>
>>29170275
17.. my dad forced me to learn and I hated it and didn't want to and the whole experience was hell for me, but now I'm glad to be able to drive
>>
18 here, have a phobia of driving anything and live in an area where accidents are pretty common. So far this year at least 5 of my family members have been in a wreck. Parents still want me to drive to college somehow.
>>
14 and 8 months for permit. 16 for license. But my mom spent like $300 for me to go to driving school. What the hell was she thinking? That was like a biweekly pay check for her
>>
18, had to get one to get a job.
>>
>>29170794
what are you?? fucking belgian?
>>
Never. I am a manchild with no self-confidence.
>>
File: sad-00016.png (169 KB, 363x270) Image search: [Google]
sad-00016.png
169 KB, 363x270
25 because I needed it for my new job.
>>
>>29170275
17, waited a year because I couldn't afford a car at 16
>>
>>29170275
17 and I'm 22 now
I love driving it's the best part of my job
>>
>>29170794
Good luck getting a gf
>>
>>29172105
>thinks having a disingenuous resource-hungry whoreleech as a gf is a good thing
>>
>>29170275
23 and don't have one
Don't really need it
>>
Don't have one because of my social anxiety.
>>
18 but didn't start driving until I was 25.

And by driving I mean a 10 minute drive to work and back home. Nowhere else. Hate driving.
>>
>>29170275
20 . Then i bought my car 2 days later.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.