[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Heard normies gossiping about me being a school shooter today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 2723064-4356259641-46624.jpg (6 KB, 250x164) Image search: [Google]
2723064-4356259641-46624.jpg
6 KB, 250x164
>Heard normies gossiping about me being a school shooter today
Wew lad, I thought the whole thing about normies being assholes was just a meme, when ever I've seen them around they have seemed kinda annoying of course but for the most part they seemed like nice nonjudgemental people who were just happy. Didn't expect them to be passive agressive cunts.
>>
You should prove them right.
>>
File: 1424800132436.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1424800132436.png
48 KB, 500x282
>>29170192
I'm not gonna give up my entire life just to kill a couple of normies famalam. What's some times you guys have seen normalfaggots being assholes?
>>
I leave my window open because it's hot inside, and I always hear them talking about the "weird crazy neighbor" "probably some kind of pedophile". It's like they're obsessed or something.

;_;
>>
>>29170216
Just pour out your piss bottles under their door
>>
When you overheard them you should have just said to them in a calm, sarcastic, half-joking tone
>oh, maybe I should do it then

Those kids are assholes but if you just stay silent and let them talk shit when they're right in front of you they're not going to stop.
>>
I know of two guys in my college who have a school shootery reputation. One guy was named Conner, ginger possibly autistic dude who was big on Japanese video games and let everyone know it.

This was an ASU 101 class, so basically a nothing ass college course where we completed busy work for the duration of six weeks, we had to present individual health assessments that we had completed through our school and Conner was last.

When he blurted out that the test had found he was mentally unstable the entire class laughed nervously. Ironically a few minutes afterwards the local news approached my girlfriend, a friend of mine and I to discuss a study on school shooters published by our university shortly after the Oregon shootings.
>>
>>29170216
tfw nobody is obsessed with me
u have it good anon, don't take that for granted
people don't even look in my general direction
>>
>>29170246
Fucking leave you don't belong here you normalfaggot for the love of christ.
>>
>>29170246
Oh, but Conner was weird as shit OP. You probably have done something, unintentionally, to give yourself that kind of reputation. Guy talked extensively about his acne problems and obscure video games, wore the same clothing practically every day, and (not his fault) had a really nasally fucking voice that just drove me personally up the wall. Most everyone in that """""class""""" was really cool but it was almost as if he was trying to bring negative attention to himself.
>>
Yes normies only act nice to social outisders in the hopes they won't become a school shooter. I remember when I was school and there were kids that seemed afraid of me for a while and later by high school a bunch of started approaching and acting nice and clingy. I was confused and went no contact on all of them and after a while of being bugged they just stopped cause of how unresponsive I was.
>>
>>29170292
He was just being himself and you were being a normie judgemental dick.
>>
>>29170292
>Talks about things he worries about (acne problem)
>Talks about hobby (obscure vidya)
>Wore the same clothes (said this wasn't his fault)
>A voice he can't control

Yup just TRYING to bring negeative attention to himself.
>>
>>29170292
>Normies say just b yourself
>Conner is just himself
>Normies can't handle Connor being himself

This is why that advice is so horrible
>>
>>29170324
I never said anything to the guy personally although I did laugh when he did something particularly awkward or talked about him to my girlfriend and our roommates in the privacy of our dorms.

>>29170314
said I didn't want to be a victim when he went off.

>>29170335
No one wants to hear about how you pop and eat your acne dude, no one. Why the fuck would you even bring that shit up in casual conversation with anybody?

It's ok to have hobbies, but it becomes bothersome when you're constantly discussing them with others who don't show any interest in them or you.

I never said him wearing the same clothes every day wasn't his fault, but his voice was not within his control. It was just one of the worst things about him.
>>
>>29170391
OCD isn't his fault. It's a mental illness that causes you to become obsessed with certain things. You then talk about it constantly. You can't help it.
>>
It's not really out of ill will.
We had a couple kids we'd joke about being unhinged school shooters, I made most of those jokes.
I still liked those guys, in fact I keep in touch with one of them and sometimes we'll go to a diner and shoot the shit over coffee and toast.

You can razz them back by pretending that yes, you will go on a massacre.
>>
>>29170351
I think being yourself comes down to not trying to pretend you're something you're not for the intention of impressing others, not saying everything that comes to mind. Conner was a fucking freak no doubt, but if he toned it down he'd just be a regular ass nerd (which is cool these days) instead of coming off as Elliot Rodger or Columbine or some shit.

There was a fat ass Native American dude named Allen in that course and he was loud and obnoxious and nerdy, but he was funny as fuck and helped me build my PC for free because it was an obscure hobby of his. I love that guy and wouldn't be scared if I found out his parents owned guns.
>>
>>29170475
>joke about school shooting
>normies freak out and call the cops on your ass
yeah, great idea.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.