[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so fucking stupid? Pic related, I just saw her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: stupid .jpg (110 KB, 507x609) Image search: [Google]
stupid .jpg
110 KB, 507x609
Why are women so fucking stupid?

Pic related, I just saw her on Tinder
>>
their bodies need to keep blood in their reproductive organs, so there's not as much blood flowing to the brain. It's the same reason their hands and feet are always cold
>>
>>29170093
>implying that's an impossibility

news flash: women can be extremely intelligent and still have absolutely no self-respect and want to be choke slam fucked by billionaires who they call daddy
>>
>>29170223

Is this why women bleed from down there? They are so horny all the time that extra blood flowing to there squirts out?
>>
She probably reads like two books each year and goes to a museum from time to time. Then when she compares herself to the regular plebs out there she thinks she's an ubermensch.
>>
in all seriousness, even if a woman is intelligent her intellect is impotent
-unknown
>>
>>29170289
That's exactly right. See, a woman wouldn't be able to do that kind of reasoning. These bitches are so dumb they don't even know why they're dumb.
>>
Don't be too intimidated guys.

The NWO is in a mode where men and whites are going to be shit all over. Don't let it get to you. Keep your head on straight. Focus on your own shit. Keep your eyes on the prize.

All they can really do is goad you, and try to get inside your head. Because there's the whole "freedom" charade they have to keep up. So forget about the NWO drones. Stay focused.
>>
File: 1441915602460.jpg (138 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1441915602460.jpg
138 KB, 700x700
>>29170260
>women can be extremely intelligent

thanks for the laugh mate
>>
>>29170093
Translation : I was dumped by rude Chad who was smarter than me. Now i need pathetic, dumb beta male to whom i could vent my feelings and anger.
>>
>>29170384
Again, there is such a thing as very intelligent women. Just like there are intelligent blacks. They're still human. Yes, the most intelligent women are not as intelligent as their male counterparts, same same with blacks and whites.

Don't try to bolster your self esteem by shitting on others. That's a sure fire way to lose in life.

Stay focused on things that actually matter. Your family, your career, your health, your skills. Stay focused on yourself, and your capabilities, and your own life.

Forget about this identity politics BS. It's just mind control to make you stupid and lazy. All you need to do is make money and get a loyal, white wife. And that's it.

see
>>29170376
>>
>>29170448
kys you mentally ill retard
>>
>>29170448
Blacks can be intelligent. Black males that is. Women can NEVER be intelligent. They are NOT human. Kill yourself.
>>
>>29170448
You sir, are a dumb ass
>>
>>29170289
kind of, the menstrual blood is their uterine lining being shed, their bodies are pretty much always in 'get pregnant' mode so a period is actually the week or so where their bodies break it down and build it back up
>>
>>29170384
It's true. It's useless intelligence that can't be applied. Pretty things. Poetry. Literature. Reproductions of other works, unoriginal, sure, but still, things that most of the people here wouldn't be able to do. I never said they were virtuous, in fact many of them let the talent go to their heads and become sex-crazed, megalomaniacal turbo cunts stringing along a retinue of desperate worshippers.
>>
File: 434564564.jpg (882 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
434564564.jpg
882 KB, 4500x4334
>>29170480
>>29170502
>>29170506
>Don't have kids goy! Women are evil oy vey!
>>
>>29170607
Found the dumb bitch on her period.
>>
>>29170607
>how can i continue to get free money from beta orbiters
>oh i know
>le happy merchant boogeyman
the world is going to shit anyway. me fucking some dumb cunt won't change that. if anything passing on my shit idiot manlet dicklet genetics will only make it worse
>>
File: 3248790789.jpg (505 KB, 1392x1528) Image search: [Google]
3248790789.jpg
505 KB, 1392x1528
>>29170616
>>29170689
Yes, yes, good goyim. Let the hate flow through you.

All women are evil and you are superior to them by default without having to make any effort. And it is women's fault that you sit on the computer all day and have low self esteem! Hating them over 4chan is truly a wise solution to your problems, heh heh heh
>>
>>29170093
Because she's entitled as fuck
If a man said anything like that he'd be instantly labled a fedoralord but women can get away with fucking anything
>>
File: 34543534522.jpg (618 KB, 1724x1500) Image search: [Google]
34543534522.jpg
618 KB, 1724x1500
>>29170989
Yep. It's not fair. Imagine that.

Amazing how the illuminati has been able to turn the tables on us, huh?

And guess what? It's not going to get any better anytime soon. The politically convenient (for them) mass shootings and the like are going to continue (because they're behind most of them, through mind control victims or staged events. pic related: mind control victim), and they're going to continue chipping away at our freedoms and quality of life, until your grandchildren will reject everything you believe in, and will view you as a backwards, angry old cook who doesn't get the modern, globalist world of peace and equality.

And guess what. They'll get it all. They're going to have everything they want, in time. Because they're smarter than you.
>>
>>29170596
>Literature
>Useless
>>
>>29171212
intelligence of literature =/= creating literature
>>
>>29171184
of course it looks like a hit, but that article has shit-tier, god-awful, ninth grade level editing.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.