[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I an asshole?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 558x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 558x480
>be me, KV who's never had a gf
>be out with only friend and his female friend drinking
>the girl thinks I'm a lot like her friend since she is also shy and likes a lot of the same music as me
>I drunkenly confess my desire for a gf
>girl convinces me to add and message her friend on facebook
>so drunk that I do it and confidently talk to her over facebook the rest of the night
>my friend didnt think id talk to her again because he knows how much of a beta i am
>keep talking to her to spite him
>friend warns me that the girl is dumb as fuck
>can kinda tell, she types like a 12 year old (omg hi omg lol ikr)
>apparently she's immature
>get a few red flags from her, shes even shyer than me and not in a good way
>she is incapable of having stimulating conversation
>she doesnt know how to make conversation that doesn't seem forced
>one day she stops messaging me and I dont hear from her for a few days
>the girl who introduced us tells me she feels pressured into talking to me
>fuckyouthen.jpg
>she eventually messages me again apologising and things go back to normal
>conversation still sucks and she's only 4/10 at best (not to be shallow, but her personality doesn't make up for her looks)
>eventually get sick of the boring conversation, talking to her stresses me out and I have exams (this isn't even a cop out its the truth)
>after having not talked for like a week she joins our skype call while me and my friend and his female friend are playing xbox
>she literally doesn't talk at all, I know she wants me to talk to her but I dont say anything to her and pretend like i dont know she's in the call
>after I go off skype she messages me saying hi and I ignore it
>friend thinks the best way I can get out of it is if he messages her for me saying im stressed out and focusing on my work
>she tells him its fine, looks genuine
>be just now
>friend tells me that she's crying and her friend is consoling her
>they said shit like "at least she tried and you didnt"
>>
Come on guys please respond, am I the bad guy?
>>
I mean...

You're kind of a bitch...

Maybe you're an asshole. The question is: how does your life change if you are in fact an asshole?

My guess is not much.

Don't sweat it bro.

Remember that as a dude, it's always going to be your fault
>>
>>29169966
Yes, you are the bad beta guy. You'll get a lot of pussy from now on.
>>
>>29169879
>nothing
>the post
>the thread
was there a point to your story?
>>
>>29169879
Why the fuck would you care (or her for that matter), it's a facebook relationship.

Your friends friend wasn't playing matchmaker, she was trying to sort out 2 nuisances in one hit, one is your pathetic bullshit, and the other is the 4/10s.

You've never had to refuse a girl before, so I understand why this was such a problem for you, but you literally have never seen her face or gone on a date. It was never a thing to begin with.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.