[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>freeze watermelon halfway >scoop all the melon into a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: watermelons.jpg (11 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
watermelons.jpg
11 KB, 273x185
>freeze watermelon halfway
>scoop all the melon into a blender
>drink it down
God damn is this refreshing on a hot summer day.
>>
Nevermind, don't drink this.
The cool temperature and smooth texture trick you into thinking it's much less dense, you drink it like water, and then you feel terrible.
>>
Mango, bannana, about 5 strawberries and a handful of ice. Blend until smooth, and you have yourself a bomb as smoothie. Add a mint leaf for aesthetic and boom you're set for a refreshing as afternoon man
>>
File: 1464414138137.jpg (216 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1464414138137.jpg
216 KB, 1024x1024
>>29169676
hmm.....someone post the gif of the grrl popping melons with her thighs
>>
Here's the single most refreshing drink I've ever made:
>blend watermelon cubes with water and a little bit raw brown sugar (adjust depending on quality/taste of watermelon) (if you drink it this way it will taste too sweet, this is good)
>freeze in big container for like 6 hours
>once it is completely solid, break pieces with a knife
>put pieces of watermelon ice in glass to 3/4ths
>with a spoon, crush to as tiny pieces as you can
>add in a little sip of cranberry-grape Ocean Spray
>crush more
>more cranberry grape
>crush
>more
>crush
>texture should be like a slushie at the end

Few better things in this Earth.
>>
>fruit based refreshing drinks
Step aside robots, it's time for a real man's drink.
I call this ramenade, and it's a great way to end the day.
>make some ramen, but save the broth. Eat the noodles or don't. Doesn't matter
>freeze the broth in an ice cube tray, wait 5 hours
>take the cubes out of the fridge, put three in a glass.
>add chicken stock to fill the glass, and a dash of pepper
Creates a cold soup almost, goes great with a ham sandwich
>>
>>29170698
That is disgusting anon
>>
I remember this thing, it was like melon, cucumber, and mint. It was refreshing, but I expected to taste like ass.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.