[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has a girl ever made you cry? Hardmode, no broken hearts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: killbane has no friends.gif (433 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
killbane has no friends.gif
433 KB, 500x275
Has a girl ever made you cry?

Hardmode, no broken hearts
>>
>>29169597
Yea, I had a group of girls at school lie and say I threatened to kill one of them, they went and told a teacher who hated me who then trumped it up as having heard me say it herself, got the principal and then the police involved, getting me expelled from my middle school and forced into an alternative school full of teenage niggers who were in there for beating the shit out of each other and selling drugs on campus.

I cried a lot, and lost my only friend, and any chances of ever having a friend at school again because of it.
>>
>>29169597
Tears of rage cause my sister was being a cunt. That was a long time ago though and we get along well now.
>>
File: 1464026940940.png (295 KB, 498x505) Image search: [Google]
1464026940940.png
295 KB, 498x505
momma

origin crommentzs
>>
>>29169639
Jeez. That's fucked up, I feel bad for you. How is your life going right now?,
>>
>>29169665
I managed to graduate a regular high school, albeit with few friends, none of whom I am in contact with anymore.

I'm currently working in a factory, have been for almost 2 years now, I turn 20 soon. I'm working on getting my drivers license and a car, living with my parents.

I'm over what happened in middle school, one of the girls was hit by a bus lateride that year, the other two got fat and one of those was raped after prom. I think I've turned out better because of it.
>>
>>29169644
>getting along well with a female
rooooooooo norman go away please
>>
>>29169597
There were these Stacy cunts in third grade that always harassed me and bullied me, so I told them so suck my nuts so they would shut up. They told the teacher that I sexually harassed them and I got suspended for a week. Not sure, but I'm pretty sure harassment means doing something more than once.
>>
>>29169816
Sounds alright
>>
>>29169869
My life really isn't much to complain about other than my issues with relationships with other people (friends, family, women) that have stemmed from that.
>>
>>29169639
Fuck you normie. If you have ever had one friend, you are not a robot.
>>
>>29170993
implying you can be a robot as a kid, shut the fuck up
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.