[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can only kill one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
You can only kill one
>>
>>29169523
tattoo one second from the right.
second choice would be far left
>>
the important question here is do we get to keep the body?
>>
the first one. you can tell she has absolutely no ass and her face is the ugliest. i feel like i'd be doing the rest of the girls a favor.
>>
>>29169546
correct answer

origigamabetaomega
>>
>>29169523
>You can only kill one
I choose op.
>>
probably the middle one she is the cutest
>>
Myself
That way all five are removed from my awareness, I am removed from theirs, they get to continue to exist, and I get to not exist

Completely win/win
>>
Wonder how the far left one is gonna feel when she sees this thread in about two hours.
>>
File: 1465244446063.jpg (148 KB, 862x1000) Image search: [Google]
1465244446063.jpg
148 KB, 862x1000
>>29170366
this

hand her a grenade as i chose her

if she takes them all with her is entirely up to her
>>
Which one is the most content with her life? I'd kill her.
>>
>>29169579
she is better than the rests
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.