[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw a few cyborgs are dragging me to an anime con tomorrow that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: scarybaby.png (125 KB, 217x267) Image search: [Google]
scarybaby.png
125 KB, 217x267
Tfw a few cyborgs are dragging me to an anime con tomorrow that has a room for single people to go into and drool at women who are there for the attention and don't even know what the word anime means.

I need robot survival advices for those 6 hours.
>>
File: 1445291282375.jpg (46 KB, 446x373) Image search: [Google]
1445291282375.jpg
46 KB, 446x373
Go for the top score. Of course!

It's the only real answer.
>>
>>29169455
>I need robot survival advices for those 6 hours

Don't go.
>>
>>29169455
Cons aren't what you think, they're like halloween parties, just a bunch of sluts and sketchy shit going on in back rooms
Honestly go for the guys if you're into anime, you might make good friends or grow closer with the ones you got, and go for the drinking/drugs if you're not
Cons are fun but the mythical con sex is not why
>>
>>29169455
Say eww to your friends when you pass the attention whoring roasties, just loud enough so that they hear it and know its about them.
>>
>>29170296
Whatever you do, don't take that advice

If the whores hear you, it'll trigger some 3rd wave feminism level of drama you absolutely don't want to be caught in the middle of
>>
>>29170296
>>29170329
Just don't give whores attention, it's not that hard if you aren't an ape
>>
>>29169455
Just try to enjoy yourself

Spot things you'd actually like to partake in and meddle with the other people who go there

Try to have actual conversations with them, not some kind of real life internet debate or pissing contest about who knows more about X subject

Don't give too much attention to the roasties. They're all waiting for a guy to go too far so they can call harassment on him so whenever you interact with them, just remember to keep calm and avoid physical contact as much as you can.
>>
>>29169455
cons are shit mate I found that out the hard way if your not an extrover willing to approach people it just a glorified market for over priced anime goods. however you might find some gems or something that the seller doesnt know the true value of

would not recommend, women there are basically attentionwhores and most of the guys who aren't normies trying to pick up girls are beta orbiters who will fawn after them
>>
I'm going to have a hard time getting that pic out my mind
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.