[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virginity consults/advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: o-HAPPY-COUPLE-facebook.jpg (310 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-HAPPY-COUPLE-facebook.jpg
310 KB, 2000x1000
This is the first thread I post on 4chan. I've been comming here for a few years and thought about giving something back. I've always lived surrounded by women and had a few LTR. because of that and that I study a health related field (70% of my coleges have always been women), I think I understand women quite well. I also understand you guys because I used to be a virgin myself (as everyone) and feel how it can be incapacitating and a block to your development.

So ask me your questions, and I'll try in the best of my capacities to give you good advice!
>>
cmon guys, i really want to help!
>>
File: fsfdsfd.jpg (858 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
fsfdsfd.jpg
858 KB, 3000x2000
are there no virgins here?
>>
Lel. I wonder why your advice will be...

Get in shape

Be more confident

Have interesting hobbies.

Etc.

Look dude. I believe you might be genuine, but it doesn't work that way.

Some people are just losers. Whether it's because they refuse to help themselves or the situation is actually hopeless doesn't matter.

You'll get nothing but disdain here in the tfwnogf hive mind, friend.

My advice back to you is to leave before you're infected and never return.

Or if b8 then the following:
I'll fukn rek u m8
>>
>>29169126
all those things are good advice, not only to get a girl but also to improve your happyness. But no, I weight 59kg and I never let that be a problem. Everyone can have a girl, there is something suited to everyone in this world. If I can help one person I'm happy
>>
>>29169126
OP here, you're a fucking loser and get out of my thread. I'm here to help people and obviously you're just a fucking loser who is too far gone.
>>
>>29169174
Everyone here has gone too far.

R9k is "too far" incarnate.

There is no hope here, only self pity and traps.

And roaches.
>>
>>29169001
true OP here: also, my first post number ends in 9001. If that is not a sign then what is?
>>
>>29169210
no one has gone to far. even if you feel that you are 5ft covered in crap there is always something you can do.

You have to better something, no matter how small it is. And then work your way up. The only and hardest thing to do is to take the first step
>>
>>29169262
You're naivete is charming.

Like I said in my first reply. Whether they CANT improve themselves, or they WONT doesn't really matter.

It's sad and lonely, but it's the norm.

Frankly, I don't care one way or the other.

You'll find most individuals here have exclusively negative experience with women.

They just can't quite kick the biological need to breed.

Thaaaaaats life sometimes.
>>
>>29169210
for exemple, running a mile: everyone can run a mile if they want. It's a good first step. You will feel great because you acomplished something.
And maybe if you talk to a girl you have to options:

1. say I only ran a mile, Im such a bad runner bla bla bla.

2. Today I ran a MIle! I feel so great! I love when I feel I accomplished something!

Everyone can have a good outlook, that only depends on you. If you can't run, the same can be applyed to tidying a room, reading a book or something like that.
>>
>>29169351
please go away
we fear the sunshine
>>
>>29169322
Well my hope is that someone thinks: "I have nothing to loose, might aswell here what this guy thinks". That's already a first step. Anyone can work up from there. If there is a will to better themself, then there is hope
>>
>>29169001
Give us a picture of yourself (face incl.) and your stats, ie height, wheight etc.
Also your story: did you use to be a freak? a nerd? did you get bullied? family problems? when did you lose your virginity? what changed?

This will anwser why we should give a fuck about what your saying.
>>
>>29169351
That's only effective if

A: you can actually get yourself to run the mile

B: a Mike is am accomplishment.

I know that a mile isn't shit. (Also running ia terrible, but I get my cardio elsewhere)
Look. I'm not tryibg to argue with you over this shit. I'm just trying to save your energy. You wanna do a charity, go build a homeless shelter.
>>
>>29169421
I wont post a picture because I know people who spend they're lifes here. Im not beautiful, that I can assure you.

I'm 5'10, 59kg (really skiny, always have been)
I come from a small city in a small country, and used to be really interesting in reading and sutff like that.

I was never bulied because of my looks but because I was poor and was the only interested guy in classes where noone cared two shits about what the teacher said.

I guess you could call me a nerd.

I had some 5 gfs before losing my virginity at 21. Im now in a long term relationship with another girl. As for my studies, Im on my fourth year of med school. I've had summer jobs, but nothing significant.

Is there anything else you would like to know?
>>
File: 1455221814382.jpg (47 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1455221814382.jpg
47 KB, 640x427
>>29169537
Yeah, what do you intend to gain in this thread?
>>
try to help me out op.

im a virgin at 19. nothing too special and im not too worried about it at the moment though I do see myself retaining my virginity into my late twenties if I stay on my current path.

I've had two relationships in my life, the last of which ended 7 months ago. It has affected me deeply.

Right now I am on school break but during my school year I rarely went to class and stopped talking to people all together. The only times I left my apartment was to buy groceries or hand in assignments.

I know what to do to get a girlfriend but I am finding myself in a rut without the motivation or the desire to even help myself. I know I have to move on but I don't know why I should even bother to try and move on from her.

I also have severe trust issues and I am afraid of getting hurt again.
>>
>>29169537
So what advide would you give a 27yo who have never had a girlfriend, never even held a girls hand or had any deep relationship to anyone?
I have never been shown any interest from the female population.
I have a job, i live alone and nothing i do makes me happy, what advide would you give someone like me? you who seems to know that everyone can have a girl?
>>
>>29169421
I realized I forgot to tell what changed, and that is the most important part, because that is what brings me here.

I always felt some embarassment for being a virgin. I know now how stupid it was, but it was really taking a toll on my social life. I was anxious that converstaions with friends would go to sex, because I had had any, and was afraid to make moves on girls because I though they wouldn't like me for my ineperience. Furthermore, being in med school, lots of times I though, "how can I treat people, (women specially) with sex related isues, when I have no experience myself?". So basicly I was constantly nervous.

That has all gone now. I realize how stupid i was being, and I think that maybe a lot of people feel how I felt, without the need to. Thats why I came here.
>>
>>29169662
Your changing moment is

"I realized how stupid it was"

Gee, that's helpful
>>
>>29169607
It seems that virginity is not an important issue for you. And that is great. You are the kind of guy who does things naturally without thinking to much.

If your parents don't know, depending how you might react, have a honest conversation with them. Tell them something like: (guys i really need to talk to you. I let something affect me and I haven't been going to school. But I would really like to keep studying, and have a job and organize my life. can you help me with that?)

I don't think any parent would be mad. They may be able to help you.

As for your gf, if things are not going to be reatached, do try to move on. I doesn't mean to go and find a new gf right away, but try not to be thinking about that all the time. study something this summer. or start a new hobby (like running, I love running, that why Im always mentioning it)
>>
Dude just beeeeeee urself
>>
>>29169628
I had never been shown any interest by girls either. I had always to make my first move. But your age doesn't really matter. guys loose they're virginities with 30, 35, 40.

I advise you to think of something you like to do and maybe do it. There must be something. And you have a job, so maybe you have some available income you can invest in a hobbie. Make an effort to talk to girls. where I live, there are meatings for foreign people every week. mabe go to one of them. offert to help with your language. Ever heard of tandem? do you live in a big city or a small one? Those are good ways to meet girls in an apropriate situation.
>>
>>29169587
nothing, I have some free time right know and nothing to do, and maybe make something productive with my time.

>>29169724
As in what changed to loose my virginity? I had had girls before, but really had know idea what i was doing. I was afraid to make sex. I was afraid I was going to suck so I avoided it. And with this girl, I just told her when we started dating (that I had never had sex). And I was much more relaxed and everything went fine
>>
Hear that guys? If your nervous about being a virgin, just talk about it with your gf!

It's just that easy
>>
can you give me some advice on how i can get you to kill yourself?
>>
>>29170029
It sure is better than not talking about it
>>
>>29169171
>Everyone can have a girl, there is something suited to everyone in this world.

Please die
>>
>>29170076
just keep posting and I might want to
>>
How do you get over a oneitits?

ll
>>
>>29170084
Whoosh

idoibtthisisoriginal
>>
>>29170129
that one is easy. Just go to a shoping mall. you'll get a shit load of oneitis. I always fall in love at least some 10 times
>>
Is doing it raw really dangerous? I couldn't even fit. Do I need lube?
>>
>>29171115
First you need time. If taking a bit longer with your foreplay or improving it doesn't work, then you might want to give lube a try. That is, assuming we're talking vaginal intercourse.

If it's her first time, it's normal to take longer to relax, so make sure you don't rush things. Also, some condoms might irritate some girls vaginas
>>
>>29171306
We're both virgins, she said two fingers hurt even after a pretty long time with foreplay, /i think I'll try to get her more relaxed and not so close to orgasm next time. Thank you anyways
>>
Hey, I'm 24, at university graduating, will be going onto a masters in something.

I have no girlfriend, or friends in general. I hate interacting with people.

I don't really want to be friends with a girl, I want a girlfriend who I can fuck. Other then fucking I probably wont have much to say to her, my interests are narrow.
>>
>>29169171
59?! Seek help anon, now.
>>
I'm an incel that's never done anything romantic or sexual. I have no friends. I don't even have a very high sex drive. Women hate me for being ugly and shy. Why shouldn't I just give up on life?
>>
>>29171394
Sounds like you can find fulfillment in life with a prostitute, goy. Why don't you stop by shekelburgers suck n' fuck down on 13th? My fine establishment has the cheapest blowjobs in town.
>>
>>29171377
That's normal i think. Don't give up and keep trying. You guys will make it ;)

>>29171394
Most girls have no interests whatsoever. But unless we are talking prostitutes or tinder (I'm not really criticising any of these options), you'll have to talk to them.

There are many oportunities in Uni to meet girls. Dance events, language exchanges, study groups. Just pick what suits you and try to go with a good spirit. And remind yourself that some girls seem cold or not interested but are just shy.

Try to put yourself in the shoes of the girls you are making a move on. What can you offer her that she would like? Maybe ask her for a coffee?

That said, almost no girls are looking for a just sex relationship. Men use love to get to sex, women use sex to get to love. If you absolutely can't talk to girls (which I doubt) and are absolutely not interested in a relationship (which you will only discover when you are in one) then dating sites are probably ore best option
>>
>>29171889
I'm well into med school to know it is just my body type and not a health problem. If I eat more and go to the gym I gain weight fast. I just don't have the time/need/patience to do it at this point of my studies
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.