[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things can get better guys,even when all hope is 110% lost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1462774102466.jpg (28 KB, 540x258) Image search: [Google]
1462774102466.jpg
28 KB, 540x258
Now i know plenty of people here just truly wish bad things to happen to others (personal experience here) in order to feel better about themselves or just because they are shitty sociopathic people

Please go jerk off to gore threads on some edgy place for edgy people and leave this thread alone

I won't speak too early but almost 2 months ago i hit my lowest point, i got caught with a rope around my neck,went on suicide watch,,etc

Few miracles happened and i'm starting to get my life together,i still need to work a damn lot on myself to get tot he point where i was before my downfall,but with belief,hard work ,good environment,dedication + keeping toxic things and toxic people far from me, i'll get back on my feet before i notice it

This was just to say that. Even when you're 110% sure that ALL HOPE is lost, miracles can still happen.

Went from browsing internet 10+ hours a day to 3-5 hours a week. It can truly help those struggling to recover from a downfall
>>
Btw i made various threads here explaining my struggles,my downfall and all that.

Many people here showed their support, it sincerly meant alot to me. I really want to thank the kind souls on this place, i truly wish you the best in life.

I won't lie, as ironic as it may seem, some people here redeemed this site for me and showed more help and more concern than i'd get in some other places made to support people in need. Many showed more help,support and understanding than some members of my own family

wish you guys the best in life,godspeed
>>
Sorry, mate but for me, there is no point of return.
I allready tried to "man up" and I failed.
>>
>>29168833
Tell me whats up mate,i'll listen
>>
File: 1461244188921.jpg (46 KB, 255x327) Image search: [Google]
1461244188921.jpg
46 KB, 255x327
>>29168865
>implying I gone opening myself to strangers on the Internet

1/10
>>
yer heart is in the right place op but im not sure if therapy or anything can save the people that choose to stay on this board its a very very sick and toxic place good luck with the advice giving man.
>>
>>29168951
you do what you want
>>29168982
well, when i had my downfall and came here, i still wanted to better my situation if possible, some people here actually cared. So some people on this board might be like i was

You're right tho, i honnestly barely click on threads here or 4chan or even come on 4chan. I only came here today to show my thanks to the kind helpful souls who have not left this place yet
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.