[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do black women love white men so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1465492108305.jpg (648 KB, 2000x1308) Image search: [Google]
1465492108305.jpg
648 KB, 2000x1308
Why do black women love white men so much?
>>
Too bad they only like attractive white men.
>>
doesnt matter if the man is white or the woman is, the children will still be black.

But I know this thread is just bait to trigger the black robots. Will probably even work to some degree.
>>
>>29168595
because black men are pigs
>>
>>29168595
Damn some of these guys are really good looking, they could definitely get better (non-black) girls. Wonder why they date black girls instead.
Do you think they do raceplay?
>>
>>29168595
OK, that's it I'm #triggered now. Women like men... OK? That simple.
>>
financial security
>>
>>29168595
>Why do women of all races love Chads (who happen to be mostly white) so much?
>>
>>29168913
black girls would become more trustworthy if you're that attractive.

Sure a 10/10 Chad could bang a 10/10 Stacey from Moscow, but that Stacey would also have her modeling career to worry about and not really be loyal/faithful or even all that supportive. She doesn't really need you, shes a 10/10 too.

So they take the most attractive black/asian girl they can find, and the girls are so happy to be with the Chad that they offer much more security/support in the relationship. Which really confirms even Chad want the same thing ultimately: a waifu they can trust and be supported by.
of course they fuck a bunch of other bitches along the way, they are Chad after all
>>
File: 1465189692880-1.png (216 KB, 423x517) Image search: [Google]
1465189692880-1.png
216 KB, 423x517
>>29168892
>Will probably even work to some degree.

To a very, very minimal degree.
Us blackbots hate 3DP scum, like most robots, but we're especially lacking in the sexual the taste and desire that other races have for their own women.
As far as many of us are concerned, black women are free to date whom they wish without any objection from the blackbot community.
We simply don't care enough about black women sexually and don't feel the need to get butthurt.

If the black women posted are happy, that's great I guess, but I'm not envious of the men in the OP nor do I feel any obligation to protect the women of such an arbitrary assignment like my race.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.