[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fucking shit why was I never told about how magical and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1465409384232.jpg (50 KB, 547x471) Image search: [Google]
1465409384232.jpg
50 KB, 547x471
Holy fucking shit why was I never told about how magical and amazing alcohol is?
It's like I'm drinking normie juice, and can disguise myself amongst the Chad's when i'm drunk.
I even made out with a girl last night and got her phone number.

Thank you alcohol, my lord and savior.
>>
My problem is that i never get into a setting where there's alcohol and decent women down to fuck at the same time in the same place
>>
>>29168674
Alcohol is magic because it lowers standards you didn't even know you had.
>>
>>29168475
>yfw normies rely on alcohol to keep their normie identities intact

You've figured out the secret OP. Nobody is actually a normie, all normies are actually drunk whenever they can be.
>>
>>29168475
tfw i went to a concert with normiefriend and tried drinking
there wasn't enough beer so i couldn't get drunk and have fun
>>
File: 1416170294578.jpg (188 KB, 1278x1181) Image search: [Google]
1416170294578.jpg
188 KB, 1278x1181
>>29168943
At last I truly see.
I finally get why Chads are always talking about getting drunk on the weekends.
>>
Alcohol and MDMA allowed me to get laid a bunch in high school. But I couldn't be outgoing when sober and it all fell apart when I was 17 and stopped leaving my house at all. I could have married one of them, I think. Regrets.
>>
>tfw to intelligent for alcohol to affect my brain
>>
File: 1401382912571.jpg (61 KB, 510x345) Image search: [Google]
1401382912571.jpg
61 KB, 510x345
alcohol is a necessary social lubricant.

I can't believe some robots don't understand that.
>>
I hate getting drunk in public. All i can think of is how much more I'd be able to drink if I was alone.
>>
>>29169273
I always make a fool of myself if I do that. Always wish I stayed at home where I wouldn't talk to anybody.
>>
>>29169248
i can understand why increased retardation would be good for socializing, it just seems unappealing
>>
>>29168475
It is awesome. I drink at least 7 units a night. After 6 years of heavy drinking it made me fat. I like craft beer too much.
>>
>>29169248
only necessary if you're a coward or the people you interact with are cowards
>>
>>29169345
sober people don't play strip poker or go skinny dipping or bust out the cum skillet
>>
>>29169284
My verbal filter is terrible when i drink, so i also usually end up on the wrong side of conversations.
Some chinese cunt asked me what I thought of his omega seamaster a few weeks ago. I said it was an obviously fake piece of shit, and a terrible fake at that. (it was, the bezel was a rip off of the datejust) Don't ever insult an asians watch if you're not ready to bring three contentions with works cited to the fucking discussion
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.