[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It pleases me this Chad's body is rotting in a jungle after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: 13436784138487.png (1 MB, 607x946) Image search: [Google]
13436784138487.png
1 MB, 607x946
It pleases me this Chad's body is rotting in a jungle after all the years he spent working on it and the knowledge in his brain he acquired rotting also tehehe
>>
>I derive joy from the suffering of others
>Why don't I have a gf/friends?
>>
Poor guy
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>vietnam

In that kind of climate a body will start decomposing in 24 hours.

If he's been dead a week, his body is a bloated pile of sludge in a skin-balloon by now.
>>
>>29168418
fuck that looks like his mom
>the wall
>>
>>29168418
>the knowledge is rotting
not really.
It blipped out of existence the moment he died.
>>
>>29168418

>his girlfriend Blueball Baughan

Wonder how she got that nickname.
>>
>Jew hair
>Asymmetrical, round, fat face
>Hiking in Vietnam
>Ugly gf
Yeah he aint chad
>>
>>29168562
Not necessarily true. I'm not saying you are wrong but we have no evidence to support that claim. It is possible that the very structure of the brain is what holds information and as such it may be possible to extract data post mortem
>>
>>29168616
>Ugly gf
for an English gf she's okay
>>
oh god why would you call your girlfriend and not someone who could help you
>>
Idiot deserved that.
>>
>>29168616
Chad isn't what you look like. Chad is who you are
>>
>Hi, I fell down a mountain! Send mummy.
>>
>>29168541
This is a warning for whites to stay the fuck out of Asia raping our women.
>>
>he isn't a fat ugly kv living in his mom's basement so he deserves to die
Jokes on you though he probably lived at 22 years a more happy fulfilling life than you ever will if you live to be 80
>>
Kek white cucks think they own the world and then get rekt

That'll show them to be more humble
>>
>>29168418
>Chad
>With that face
>>
>>29168818
keep thinking like that frog and you will be forever alone

frogs btfo yet again
>>
I love seeing Tarquin or Leo getting btfo on one of their numerous mummy/daddy funded gap years.
>>
>>29168775
Does anyone know "mommy i need tendies and GBP" in vietnamiese?
>>
File: 1464949976828.png (182 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1464949976828.png
182 KB, 409x409
>>29168804
and then his stomach popped from the thousands if maggets eating him out

rest in piss gonzo(this is wat i call him from now on)
>>
Me too, OP. It makes me so happy to know that this retarded Chad managed to die a horrible death in a third world country he shouldn't have travelled to in the first place.

This is natural selection, normies that do dangerous stuff get BTFO and suffer, while us mentally superior NEETs manage to survive.
>>
>>29168842
I'm forever alone whether I'm the friendliest person or a cynical sociopath. In this case I'd rather bee myself you normie (from years of being molded by my environment)
>>
File: 1286004970399.png (390 KB, 780x433) Image search: [Google]
1286004970399.png
390 KB, 780x433
>>29168731
This. Girls don't care about your looks. You could be a literal 0/10 but still get a 10/10 gf if you have the confidence. It's not like they'll laugh at you for even thinking you have a chance.
>>
>>29168894
We all die someday faggot. Guess what the same thing will happen to your body. At least he died doing something he liked
>>
>>29168968
Yeah but he died a horrible death, I'll die a quiet and normal death whenever I feel like it. Stay mad faggot.
>>
>>29168418
the possibly funniest part? his gf was getting fycked probably the day after they fell out if contact
>>
>>29168999 (checked)
Such is the way of the dog-eat-dog normie lyfe
>>
>>29168638
>tfw no brain library that we upload the data from all deceased brains into so that we can perfectly preserve our history at an astronomically clear resolution instead of relying personal accounts and theories that only give the bigger picture
>>
He was just injured, I'm sure he crawled himself to safety and is being nursed/fucked by Vietnamese sluts now.
When he comes back he's gonna get so much pussy
>>
>>29168967
Buzz cut and pluck the eyebrows then he's a Chad
>>
I knew him IRL, he wasnt really that much of a dickhead just a normal guy.
>>29169045
they found his body, he dead.
>>
>>29168418
poor little gonzo

"man up" they said

"just do it bro xD" they meme'd

>>29169014

"b-but he lived to the fullest" can only soften the blow so much

i'm sure some mountain lion is full off of his gains by now
>>
I'm shocked vietnamese valleys have cell phone reception, goddamn it if I drive like an hour out of town I'm in a dead zone
>>
File: 1390269837199.jpg (32 KB, 505x479) Image search: [Google]
1390269837199.jpg
32 KB, 505x479
>>29168418
>not providing link to story
>expecting actual robots to know what happened
>expecting robots to watch mainstream news
gtfo normie
>>
>>29169039
>astronomically clear resolution
Brains aren't perfect cameras, the memories extracted would still be tainted with subjectivity.
>>
>>29168804
>being this assblasted
Everyone should be supportive of this death.
Chad got to die at his peak, looking like some fucking weird hero in an exotic jungle, with a loving family base to mourn him.
Chad never had to see his own life in decline.
>>
>>29169079
Are you fucking serious? What's with this stupid deluded belief that everyone can become a chad? Some people are just structurally and fundamentally ugly and weird.
>>
>>29168418
What do you guys think was the last thing through his head as he was there in the middle of the jungle waiting for death?

My guess is AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I DON'T WANNA DIE THERE'S SO MANY THINGS I HAVEN'T DONE AAAAA MOOOOOOMMMMAAAA
>>
>>29168418
I was talking to this guy for like two days in hanoi we stayed at the same backoacker hostel

He was really chill to be honest. When he went missing the fb pages were spammed hard looking for him but it wasnt looking good. The kid he was wih last said he had mushies and wandered off alone from where they were resting on the road
>>
>>29168541
You are retarded. He's up north and it was fucking snowing a few days ago
>>
>>29169535
>Had mushies and wandered off alone
No wonder he died. FFS, if you're going to trip on psychedelics in nature always do it with a group. They can save you from yourself.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.