[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dropped out of college a few months ago >too depressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1463160527640.jpg (14 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1463160527640.jpg
14 KB, 228x221
>dropped out of college a few months ago
>too depressed and lazy to go back
>mfw i have just realised that I'll never be the intellectual I wanted to be
>I'll never have a smart qt gf
>I'll always be a useless uneducated scum

Should I neck myself, r9k?
>>
>>29168319
No, you should see a doctor then go back to school.
>>
Do you have money? Can you grab some shells and shotgun? I can think of some fun ways to cheer you up.
https://youtu.be/r52y3JoRYkE?t=11s
>>
>>29168553
This OP. Find a good shrink. Beware of anybody who tells you that pills are a longterm solution. Maybe for, like a month or two, but mostly don't trust pill pushers.

Teach yourself how to work. It's boring, but it's not hard. Learn to like it. Don't kill yourself. Don't think about killing yourself. The world needs whites and whites need you. What you do in this life, and how you act, matters.

Get your shit together and get back to work. Take care of yourself.
>>
Shotgun still seems like a good idea...
>>
>>29168810
Will pills help me make friends m8?

That was one of my mai reasons for dropping out.
>>
>>29168319
Lostallhope.com

Make sure you research suicide methods. A failed suicide will make you even more ebarassed about your life. The "painless" methods have the highest failure rate. Dying is going to hurt but you can do it quickly.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.