[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, after 21 years of involuntary celibacy, I found my first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 14
File: getty-images.jpg (376 KB, 600x903) Image search: [Google]
getty-images.jpg
376 KB, 600x903
So, after 21 years of involuntary celibacy, I found my first girlfriend. We lost our virginity to one another, and three years later, we are still going strong. She's loyal, smart, funny, talented, kind, and she puts up with a lot of my shit...there is just one problem. This sounds terrible, and I'm ashamed of even thinking it, but she's not that attractive. Don't get me wrong; she's definitely "cute," but everyday I see girls that are downright HOT with guys that are no better looking than myself, and I cant help but wonder if I could "do better." Everyone who I ask says that I am definitely out of my girlfriend's league, and she even admits this herself. She considers herself lucky to be with me, and she even says "How did I land a guy as goodlooking as you?" I'm by no means a model, but many people have told me I'm an 8/10...whereas my gf is probably like a 6/10. Like I said though, her personality is awesome, and she treats me amazingly.

Someone please talk some sense into me..I'm driving myself nuts over this. Is it OK to settle for a homely chick with a great personality? Sometimes I fantasize about what it would be like to date a sexy girl that I physically lust after and worship, but I know it would be unreasonable to throw away my relationship over a potentially unrealistic fantasy.

Thoughts?
>>
>>29168134
Take a break. Absolutely nothing wrong with breaking up with a girl because you are not attracted to her. Go single for a month, try to land a real cutie.
>>
>>29168355
But this would absolutely crush my gf. I don't think I could do this to her. We are emotionally very co-dependant at this point.
>>
>>29168134
You got a gf, dude, don't be a normie and date other girls, if she can put up with your shit and it took you 21 years to find her then isn't that special? Looks aren't everything
>>
> its a "robot finds the only girl who doesn't think he's less than shit, still wants to cheat on her anyway because he actually just wanted to be a chad and didn't realize it before" episode
What's the psychology behind this, after years of being shat on, why do you robots always want to do better than your first girlfriend?
>>
>>29168420
this faggot or girl is right. your not built to be a cheat. leave that to assholes like me ive gone from girl to girl, money to money and its still never enough
>>
OP Don't leave your girlfriend. Don't let your lust control you, character and personality is far more important than looks. Looks will eventually fade. If you're emotionally codependent on your gf and she puts up with a lot of your shit and you still love each other, you already have something a lot of people don't have. You know what the difference between you and Chad is OP? Chad is a scumbag. You have to realize you're better than Chad. Will Chad ever find love? Real love? You don't find that by sleeping around with roasties. Stay with her OP. Be happy.
>>
>>29168355
Dont listen to this faggot OP, but take a break for a month, move in a different place or something
but dont breakup with her.

Its human nature to be tired of seeing the same face every single day no matter how much of a
qt a person is and if you miss her, go back and if you don't breakup with her.
>>
>>29168134
>ends up with a girl that's actually loyal and has a good personality from involuntary celibacy
>is a 6/10 which already puts her above average
>considers dating someone sexy with likely shit personality and who was fucked in double digits

OP, I'll be blunt; you're risking a lot here. Not many women nowadays could be considered good, let alone loyal and exchanging something you could have for long-term that will very fucking likely stay for longer than just three years into a likely short-term fling and then likely get cheated on in the end will hurt you more in the end. You've been with her for three years for crying out loud. If you're at least considering cheating, please don't. Break up with her first and then do whatever. Just don't cheat on the poor girl.

Do whatever, honestly. Just don't regret your decisions later about it. And don't be a fucking asshat and cheat on someone. Leave it to the faggots who do it and will get nothing out of it at the very end.
>>
>>29168420
I think its primal. Guys want to fuck more women to spread their seed. But OP can overcome that if he realizes how lucky he is to have a gf like the one he described.
>>
>>29168383
Sounds like you've already made up your mind not to do it then.

My bf and I are extremely co-dependant as well so I know the feels. I'm vastly unhappy and I don't know what to do. Breaking up would crush him because he tries his hardest to make me happy but he's just not good at it. But sometimes you just need to stir the pot a little.
>>
File: 1465423157933.gif (899 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1465423157933.gif
899 KB, 500x371
>>29168134
asking relationship questions to virgins.

you wouldn't think you were settling if you loved her

but what do I know I am a 24 y/o dateless handhold less, hugless no friend virgin so my thoughts on relationships are purely speculation.

so feel free to ignore my post
>>
>>29168500
>character and personality is far more important than looks.

this tbqh senpai. Also post pic.
>>
OP is about to cuck himself
>>
>>29168134
post pics first fag
>>
>>29168542
But not kissless? Good job my man!
>>
>>29168500
But he's not happy, most robots think they want love, but they really just want respect and for people to be jealous of them.

See how he's asking strangers online if its OK to be with a girl who loves him because she isn't a pretty Stacy? He'll never be happy, he'll just feel like she's standing in the way of his true destiny, banging 10/10s and getting invited to Chad parties to show off his girl.

Protip: for all those people who said you can do better, where were they when you were incel for 21 years? Did they introduce you to girls in your league?

Break up with your gf. You do not love her, you just like attention. You played yourself and you're acting like a true roastie.
>>
File: 34567g.jpg (24 KB, 317x432) Image search: [Google]
34567g.jpg
24 KB, 317x432
Dude I've heard this from a couple of friends and acquaintances (4 to be exact) and they all broke up and tried to look for something else. They still love their gf, they are somewhat attracted and what not, but they think they could "do better".

So they break up and score a hotter girl, it goes kind of well for a while and then they don't like her anymore. They go for another girl, and try another but in the end all 4 of them were like "Oh now I realized what a huge mistake I made" boo-hoo "oh no you only realize how much you had once you lost it" boo-hoo.

If you really don't want to be with your girl anymore, don't be. If you love her and you just want to have more other experiences, don't be a fucking moron and stay. You will probably regret it.

Either way, make a decision and make one quick. Decide now if you leave or stay, it's just going to harder for both of you if you wait any longer, especially for the poor girl.
>>
File: happy-frog.jpg (52 KB, 605x393) Image search: [Google]
happy-frog.jpg
52 KB, 605x393
OP here.

Thanks for the well thought out replies, friends. You've talked the sense into me that I so desperately needed. I'm gonna love her with all my heart and never look back.

Peace be with you, robots, and may you too come to know tfw gf
>>
>>29168586
oh sorry I missed kissless it is a long list to write out.

Sorry for getting your hopes up
>>
>>29168134
u wanna fight breh?
>>
>>29168540
are you trying to make him happy? it's a two way street you know
>>
>>29168134
Are you a whore? That's what whore's do...:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2263518/I-left-love-life-I-thought-I-better-Now-Im-childless-42.html#comments

Looks will fade, a good companionship is worth the same in 10 and 30 years from now, her looks and yours definately not....
>>
I'm in a similar situation. We also took each other's virginity.

My gf is perfect in most ways. It's been 2ish months.
>Pure heart. Like Goku level pure heart.
>Funny and can make me laugh, most girls can't
>Extremely affectionate while respecting space
>So impossibly loyal
>Communication is incredible. Like, I'm convinced better than 90% of couples good.
>Great at giving head, lets me finish in her mouth and I'm the only dude she's given head to (and the only penis she's ever seen firsthand).
>Appreciates the shit out of chivalry/romance which is good because it's also my favorite shit to do for a girl
>85% identical taste in music
>STEM major
>Doesn't give a shit about politics
>Introverted like me
>ex-fatty like me who never ever wants to get to that place again
>Devoted

Cons:
>She's a 5/10 and based on female attention I'm guessing I'm like a 7

Look at your mom and dad. If they're good looking and love each other immensely, look at 90% of other mom and dads. Most of them got fat and stopped giving a shit, most of them are ugly as fuck despite being 7s-9s when they were younger.

Unless you strike raw, raw perfection, which you will not do, the only reason super above average looks matter is because you want to show them off for your ego. I'm not being mean to you deliberately - I came to terms with the same thing recently myself. But if you're a good guy and take relationships seriously, and I have a feeling you are deep down, think a little longer term.

What would you rather have?
>a 9 that you settle down with and then turns into a 2 within 20 years
>a 5 that you will love like a 10/10 and will remain objectively a 5 until you're both old as fuck and it doesn't matter anyways

Remember that a lot of attraction is learned. You'll figure it out.
>>
Nice womanly thinking you have there dude.
You're in the same mindset of those chicks who separate their family because her husband doesn't find her "special" anymore
>>
>>29168134
some points

1. You were a 21 year old virgin at some point. You're not that hot
2. If your "break" from her ends up like the time before you met her(it will) either she won't take you back or you'll be going back to a husk of a human being
3. If you're not attracted to her (a 6/10, you conceited fuck), maybe try and improve eachother. Is she fat? Both of you should take daily walks... etc.
4. I guess what I want to tell you is don't push your luck. You got what you call an amazing 6/10 virgin after being a 21y/o male virgin... Don't take this as a sign you could do better, take this as a sign that God or some shit's lookin out for you.
>>
Im in a bit of a similar sitch too OP.

My gf is a great person. She volenteers and really knows and goes for her career goals. She loves taking care of me and we make eachother happy. Shes my first but shes been with 3 other guys so thats one concern that im getting over. Ive been told im in 8/10 or 8.5/10 and shes like a 7 or a 6.5 so thats pretty much fine. But the fact that shes been with more people than me sorta ticks me off and i dont really know what to do.

Most likely not leaving and she isnt either. She constantly says how im perfect and how im like no other guy but i feel like it might be recycled bullshit she mightve said to her old bfs too. Shes an awesome person to hang out with too.
>>
>>29169050
that'll only last till you get married, then you'll get to actually know her. AWALT
>>
>>29169208
>told im 8.5/10

that doesn't make it true, faggot.
>>
Don't be a piece of shit Chad. Be thankful to the girl who took a chance on you being a virgin robot. Seriously.
>>
>>29169387
Not helping dude but im like a 7.5
>>
>>29169050
your post gives me hope which is strange because I am a 24 y/o kl handhold less virgin and have essentially given up trying dating
>>
>>29168402
That's some sage fucking advice.
>>
>>29169485
We're all gonna make it.

Words of advice:
>lift. Get in good shape. Take a year and devote it to getting strong and either bigger or smaller based on whether you're fat like I was or a skelly.
>Ok Cupid and Tinder are your friends. It's a numbers game. Took me 6 months on Tinder to meet my gf, though I had better luck with OKC for dates. Just don't give up.
>Get hobbies. The stuff my gf brags about (powerlifter, mover, on the radio) is all stuff that happened since I got my life in order. If you aren't attractive, become attractive.
>>
File: 1465304989289.jpg (46 KB, 762x640) Image search: [Google]
1465304989289.jpg
46 KB, 762x640
>>29168134
>>29168134
Get out get out get out reeeeeeeeeeeeerm
>>
>>29168134
Wow, you sound like a shallow cunt. You should totally dump her and try and be Chad, it'll be funny watching you fail, and maybe then your gf will find someone who isn't such a colossal piece of shit.
>>
File: yeezyTaughtme.jpg (23 KB, 319x421) Image search: [Google]
yeezyTaughtme.jpg
23 KB, 319x421
>One good girl is worth a thousand bitches
-Kanye West, 2013

It really is the truth. Wanting to leave a loyal partner for someone more attractive is nothing more than physical lust.

Option A:
>Cute
>Loyal
>Loves you for you

Option B:
>Gorgeous
>Gets loads of attention from other guys
>Cares more about how she looks than your feelings

Which would you rather have?

Unless you've got some weirdo cuck fantasy, it's just not worth it. Cherish what you have because most people will never experience it.

Also revel in the fact that because you made this post, your girlfriend is a much better person than you are and you should feel like a piece of shit because you are considering looks over loyalty.

Look deep inside yourself, anon. You're really the lesser person of the two.
>>
If you were a fucking 8 you would've fuck ed since you were 15, now besides being a huge ads hole and faggot, what do you want, do you want a relationship, then stay cause chances are you are some kind of social retard or weirdo and this girl puts up with your shit. If you wanna fuck around dump her and fuck around.
>>
>>29168524
>is a 6/10 which already puts her above average
Maybe he's an IGN employee.
>>
File: 65438638.jpg (13 KB, 387x337) Image search: [Google]
65438638.jpg
13 KB, 387x337
>>29169831
>>One good girl is worth a thousand bitches
>marries Kim Kardashian
>>
i kinda feel sorry for your gf OP.. she deserves to be loved with all someone's got, not to get to feel "lucky" just because you are 7-8\10..:/
>>
>>29169978
Kim seems nice, albeit a little self centered. Her baby seems to like being around her.
>>
>>29169831
>>29169978

>2017
>surprise album release
>KimK - Limeade
>10 tracks, very experimental
>combines R&B with dubstep
>track 10 fades in with a twang
>Bound 3
>it's bluegrass
>verse 1, fire
>bridge:
>"Close your eyes and let the word paint a thousand pictures"
>"Kanye dick better than a thousand niggers"
>mfw
>>
>>29169667
fitness wise I run 6.5 miles once every 3 days
On one of the non running days I swim in the sea my target is 1 hr but currently can only manage 30mins. I do multiple strokes and also use floats to isolate muscle groups.

how ever my local gym ( small town ) is shit for equipment and the price they are asking per month is ridiculous. So I am doing body weight exercises. I am looking to purchase weights in the future.

right now I am around 90kgs (high end of my "healthy bmi" ) my target is 75kg and a 12% bodyfat % or lower (when I last checked it was between 14-16)

I am almost 2 months into this routine and starting to address my diet now that I have gotten into the swing of things.

The dating thing I dont think Im ready (mentally yet) I just think it's a hopeless endeavor.

I am happy to be working on myself and the physical and mental benefits of exercise

thank you for your advice
>>
>>29168134
>>29168355
Yet we'd bash an anon if the gender roles were swapped.
>>
Girls don't get with guys just for looks. Its.very likely that due to your autism you can't score a really hot.chick.
>>
>>29169050
You literally just described me anon, only difference is that I'm a virgin???
>>
>>29168134
Looks are overrated. Who cares if she's not smoking hot? If you like her for who she is that's all that matters, but to me it sounds like you want a more attractive girlfriend OP and you can't always do something about that. There's not anything directly wrong with that, but don't let it consume you.

At the end of the day you have to what's best for YOU and not your relationship/gf. If you want a hotter gf, go for it. Stop wasting your time.
>>
File: hang up.gif (769 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
hang up.gif
769 KB, 300x200
>has sweet girlfriend
>doesn't apprecikate her
dummy
>>
File: 1419208538866.jpg (5 KB, 126x122) Image search: [Google]
1419208538866.jpg
5 KB, 126x122
PSA: If men are allowed to only care about looks, women are allowed to only care about money.
>>
File: 1465503468338.jpg (4 KB, 125x109) Image search: [Google]
1465503468338.jpg
4 KB, 125x109
>>29168383
tfw i'm the 6/10 and she's the 8/10

If you're emotionally co-dependent dont do it

Then again, you could try the open relationship meme if the idea of her being nailed by a bbc doesn't bother you, or if it seems like an appropriate tradeoff for you to go sleep with the bimbos at the bar
>>
>>29171867
then I wish women would stop lying to mens face about it
>>
>>29168134
fuck other girls on the side, stupid
>>
>>29168134
"involuntary celibacy"
it's involuntary if you are completely incompetent
earn money -> get a prost
your celibacy was voluntary
>>
>>29168134
8/10 men are for 6/10 women. The scales do not match at all. It's the best you can do.
>>
File: image.png (135 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
135 KB, 500x500
>>29168540
>my BF and I
>>
>>29168500
Chad fucks lots of girls when he is in college and beyond. Then Chad finds a hot girl with some rich parents and marries/moves in with her. After some years Chad has lost his charm and he is just another balding, fattening middle aged lump like any other guy. Then stacy thinks she is worth more than Chad and cheats/depresses/divorces said Chad. Chad either separates and lives a life of casual sparse relations with uglier and uglier women as he gets old, or doesn't and is doomed to a life of nagging by a entitled stacy.

Chad dies in a hospital bed at 72 with multiple cronical deseases and an intense rage to the world
>>
>>29168134
You should kiII yourself
>>
>>29168134
Do not break up with her, spend time away from her maybe to get a better appreciation for her and what she does with you but never break up with a good woman.

It's hard to find a loyal woman these days, much harder than finding a pretty one. Looks will fade with age, when you're in your 40s all that matters is if she likes to suck dick and bake you cookies. Trust me on this one. Four of my friends who made it big dumped their girlfriends and got with bimbos and most of them ended up JUSTed before they hit 35, one of them killed himself and another one is literally paying child support for his wife's son, I wish I were joking. Meanwhile I have two kids in a stable family, no debt and get my dick sucked every day before bed. Yeah my wife isn't a supermodel but I think she's cute and she thinks the world of me, end of the day that's what matters.
>>
File: PHUyL6A.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
PHUyL6A.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>29173062
>muh baby boi Chad dindu nuffin
He gets what he deserves
>>
File: 1465163340590.jpg (21 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1465163340590.jpg
21 KB, 600x600
>>29168134
I can't believe I'm even wasting my time posting a bait image on this.
>>
>>29168540
REEEEEE GET OUT ROASTIE!!.!
This is a original commitment
>>
>>29168134
What does your gf think about you as taytay poster and waifu?
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.