[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did our parents make us? What the fuck were they thinking?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 1463757352700.jpg (94 KB, 700x461) Image search: [Google]
1463757352700.jpg
94 KB, 700x461
Why did our parents make us?
What the fuck were they thinking?
Did they not know better?

I asked my parents and their answer was "lol we wanted a kid." REEEEEEEEEE!
>>
i don't know why my father even got married
>>
>>29168037
its why I plan on never having kids
>>
I feel the same way. I think that having children is unethical because it creates the possibility of them getting injured or sick.
>>
File: FtEHgPG.png (383 KB, 607x429) Image search: [Google]
FtEHgPG.png
383 KB, 607x429
>>29168037
do you think they feel any better than you do knowing they wasted time and money raising someone that can't appreciate their chance at life
>>
They'll be gone someday, and while it will still hurt me deeply, I'll finally be free to kill myself or go actively seeking STDs to spread to other people or something.
>>
File: Spartacus.jpg (96 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Spartacus.jpg
96 KB, 480x640
>>29168037
I asked my father and his exact words were "I needed to secure a future for our White race".
>>
>all of the suffering I experience in life is because two drunk normalfags wanted to fuck
>all of the things I hate the most, drunks, normalfags, and degenerates are the cause of my shit life
>>
>>29168037
mine were probably drunk on new year's eve and didn't care
my dad still drinks all the time
fuck, i wish i wasn't born at all, because it's too hard to kill myself
>>
File: 1464829595350.png (362 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1464829595350.png
362 KB, 700x700
>>29168131
Chance at what? What is there to appreciate? What is the objective I'm supposed to accomplish?

I did everything my parents wanted. Got a better degree than anyone in my family before me, got a job, and now they want me to have a kid. Why?! They still don't have a better answer.
>>
File: Annhiro.jpg (11 KB, 216x288) Image search: [Google]
Annhiro.jpg
11 KB, 216x288
>>29168146
>I'll finally be free to kill myself
Your parents didn't consider the possibilty that you may grow up to lead an unhappy life when they had you. It is not anymore selfish of you to commit suicide when they are still alive than it was of them to give birth to you. I'm not saying that you should kill yourself but your parents shouldn't be the reason that's holding you back.
>>
who /anti-natalism/ here?
>>
>>29168175
Lol "white" race has no future
>>
>>29168037
Having children is encouraged by our base instincts; that is why the human race continues to exist at all. In the words of based Schopie:

>Let us for a moment imagine, that the act of procreation were not a necessity or accompanied by intense pleasure, but a matter of pure rational deliberation; could then the human race really continue to exist? Would not everyone rather feel so much sympathy for the coming generation that he would prefer to spare it the burden of existence, or at any rate would not like to assume in cold blood the responsibility of imposing on it such a burden?
>>
>>29168037
My parents had a kid and he seemed okay so they had me, which was a terrible mistake, so they had another kid who also seems okay
>>
>>29168037

Being thos much of a faggor that you wish you were never alive by blaming your parents
>>
Alright there Dave mustaine...
>>
File: 1464682878902.gif (152 KB, 500x516) Image search: [Google]
1464682878902.gif
152 KB, 500x516
>>29169201
>>29169201
>Our parents made us
>Ergo the blame for our existence lies with them

I don't expect that much out of you senpai, only logical reasoning
>>
>>29168421
Yeah but I have a whole life ahead of me after they're gone. As much as I agree with you, I still feel like it would be fucked up to do this to them. They're both over 60, and they just don't understand things. Even the mentally disabled can reproduce, can't fault them for their decisions either.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.