[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw instrumentality didn't happen what's the point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Neon_genesis_evangelion.jpg (80 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Neon_genesis_evangelion.jpg
80 KB, 640x480
>tfw instrumentality didn't happen

what's the point of going on
>>
>>29167822
You didn't understand the show
>>
Why would you want the instrumentality? If anything I would simply want everything destroyed. Return the sterile purity of nothingness.

Also, Evangelion was shit, go back to r/anime.
>>
File: eva rei wicked witch.jpg (27 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
eva rei wicked witch.jpg
27 KB, 400x300
>>29167822
You hate yourself so much, this is the world you create in instrumentatlity.
>>
>>29167874
I did, but a fucking fictional cartoon isn't going to cure depression. If it did that to you, you either watched it at a time you were getting out of it anyways, or you were never clinically depressed to begin with, just "down".
>>
>>29167933
>being this blasted
It's late where I live anon let's all calm down
The point wasn't to cure you either, it's something to help
The entire point was shinji learning to love and accept himself, Instrumentality is the exact opposite of what the show stands for
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.