[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Validation is sex for woman I know that to a man that idea is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: 1465274872449.jpg (287 KB, 857x1280) Image search: [Google]
1465274872449.jpg
287 KB, 857x1280
Validation is sex for woman

I know that to a man that idea is insane but its true
The reason why girls hate nice guys is becuase they give up attention and validation too easy.
Essentially nice guys are sluts that give it out too easy for woman. So they hate them. Sure they will say they love him, but thats a lie, the only person a girl like that can love is herself.

So she'll get board and either break it off now, or abuse the divorce system to fuck you over later.

But assholes never give validation. Its always a hate, hate, love, hate hate, love relationship. Its a game. Why do you think girls LOVE drama shows. They can't follow intelligent plots, thats why they are always on there phones 10 min into a movie. Cus they have to use their logical brains to understand the plot. Drama shows are 100% engineered to just be socal. And they only undertand emotions. Love and hate and "depression". They self insert themselves as the characters of the show and they copy that for real life.

They chase chad becuase when they see chad they see social POWER, confidence, muscular body, and most important Popularity. Money is a temporary overider without the rest she will eventully leave once she got the paper she wants.

But chad is an asshole that is just as selfish and manipulative and stupid as stacy. So he gives her no validation untill she fucks him. Even then only rationed.

Why else would a single girl be on r9k other than to get their quick fix from a bunch a betas who will never get a chance to fuck her. Why post pictures of your feet on the internet to have random people masterbate and cum to.

The social brain is all you need to study to understand princess woman. NO MORALS, why would you even have a intelligent brain.

Validation and attention is sex for woman.
Now you know the tables have been turned
>>
Is it true that gingers have smelly vaginas?
>>
>>29167755
>she'll get board

Opinion discarded
Kindly repeat kindergarten you fucking imbecile
>>
>>29167784
I dated one with a vagina that reeked. Had loads of discharge. I literally once had to take a bath towel and wipe away the cottage cheese coming out of her cunt.

I don't really think that has much to do with redheads though.
>>
>>29167755
>Drama shows are 100% engineered to just be socal
Objectively false, I've watched plenty set in New York.
>>
>>29167821
Hi stacy

Your socal shaming has no effect
>>
>>29167755
I want sauce and I want it now.
>>
File: Facebook-0fc620.png (82 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-0fc620.png
82 KB, 500x385
>>29167821
What you said is so trite that there's a shitty meme just to encapsulate who you are.
>>
File: lenny.png (18 KB, 97x129) Image search: [Google]
lenny.png
18 KB, 97x129
found the robot
>>
>>29168272
wow good job, that must have been really hard to find. he's the vice president of the picture for fuck's sake, you didn't find shit you faggot
>>
>>29168208
>not recognizing that my post was self-deprecatingly ironic in an attempt to invoke this very meme
My good Pham the joke is on you.
>>
>>29168809
>I was merely pretending to be retarded

Is this how you try to salvage your ego
>>
>>29168272
Found the stacy
>>
>>29167838
>Cottage cheese

That was another man's cum you cuck
>>
>>29168809
Kill yourself unironically please
>>
>>29168208
>posting facebook memes

Ahh my dear dear anon. How the mighty have fallen
>>
File: radar.jpg (76 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
radar.jpg
76 KB, 1080x1080
>>29169109
>>29168809
Samefag detected on the scope
>>
>>29167755
Validation is sex for everyman. Hell, sex is validation for people, too. Validation makes the world go round.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (45 KB, 336x176) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
45 KB, 336x176
>>29169128
I can't believe I actually went to the trouble of defending myself at 4am to some random on an anonamoose Mongolian fly fishing forum.

Long story short. Fuck off with your facebook memes
>>
>>29167755
>So she'll get board
definitely written by a woman
>>
>>29169051
Could be, glad she's gone.
>>
>>29169506
Did it look like this?http://efukt.com/21269_Epic_2_Horrible_in_Thirty_Seconds!.html
>>
>>29168017
you won't get it, ever.
>>
>>29169165
>using a different device
how clever... kys
>>
File: DHTvt_RM-1.jpg (17 KB, 522x263) Image search: [Google]
DHTvt_RM-1.jpg
17 KB, 522x263
>>29167755
SHOW PROOFS, r/PUA.

Your dissertation is persuasive, but likely untrue. I'm especially wary of accepting any part of your theory since most PUAphaggots reject attractiveness halo effect theory despite us having solid proof like 80/20; to women, personality is minimal and a nice or assholish demeanor doesn't matter nearly as much as face. Infact, I'm convinced you typed this load of horse shit for trolling purposes.

Are you seriously insinuating that woman would rather an ugly asshole for a relationship instead of a handsome nice guy? That's insane and you're delusional if so.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.