[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would r9k deal with being on a deserted island with another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
How would r9k deal with being on a deserted island with another woman?

>Pic related, the woman you're stranded with just realized she isn't alone on the island either.
>>
pretty much
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-ikj5ciG68
>>
I would probably rape or murder her, I wouldn't be able to live with a bitch for the rest of my existence
>>
Realistically? Stay away from her because she likely wouldn't want to be anywhere near me anyway, and then die from having no survival skills.
>>
File: le toucan.jpg (76 KB, 644x512) Image search: [Google]
le toucan.jpg
76 KB, 644x512
>>29167619
Le toucan has arrived
>>
She's probably not my type, so I try to get rescued and try to learn how to hunt in case I'm not rescued. She can choose to work with me but I'm probably not working for her unless I get a lot of surpluses.
>>
File: 1424199687187.gif (2 MB, 316x235) Image search: [Google]
1424199687187.gif
2 MB, 316x235
>>29167619
>collect food and water for myself
>build seperate hut for myself
>leave her food and water but never speak to her because i already know she wont like me
>>
Actually know that feel. It sucked, I had to do all the work for us to get by.
>>
>>29167619
Immediately kill her to avoid any chance of her stabbing me in the back. Women are notorious for treachery and betrayal.
>>
>>29167770
i want some fruits but the toucan's choice of article is kinda reddit
>>
Since I will probably have to do all the hunting and building for her, I might as well fuck her too.
>>
>>29167619
>another
is being female part of the hypothetical or are you a freudian slipping roastie?
>>
>>29167619
Kill her and throw her body in the ocean. I came here to be alone.
>>
Avoid, and booby trap all my possessions. At least after I've stolen hers.
>>
>>29167912
This essentially famalama
>>
scissor with her all day long
>>
>>29167849
Wait what? Were you on one of those "Naked and Afraid" shows or something?
>>
>>29167849
I need to hear the story behind this.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.