[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me. For about two years I have been obsessed with Jeffrey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: dahmer3.jpg (10 KB, 216x219) Image search: [Google]
dahmer3.jpg
10 KB, 216x219
Help me. For about two years I have been obsessed with Jeffrey Dahmer. I have read and reread numerous books about him and seen every documentary and film about him. I'm not gay but I think he is totally stunning and I want to fuck him.
>>
File: 1440304336049.jpg (920 KB, 1800x2775) Image search: [Google]
1440304336049.jpg
920 KB, 1800x2775
>>29167598
How does it feel knowing that he wouldn't desire you unless you were dead?
>>
>>29167598
he's dead bubba :^(
>>
>I'm not gay
>but I would fuck him

OP...
>>
if that were true you'd know that he was a selfish lover and would only do you, and then possibly eat you
why do you always fall for the bad buoys,OP?
>>
Dahmer apparently liked bare chested men.
>>
you're a lemming, your body is trying to kill you.
>>
File: 1440313765033.jpg (1017 KB, 1800x2775) Image search: [Google]
1440313765033.jpg
1017 KB, 1800x2775
>tfw extremely violent necrophile with an extensive criminal history and an exclusive attraction to corpses
>tfw I'm an extremely selfless lover, have tried in the past to have normal relationships and always pleased my partner
>tfw all I want is unconditional love and the ability to mutilate someone to my heart's content without inflicting any emotional suffering on anyone

>>29168192
>see posts like this
How do you know he wouldn't have done everything he could to make OP's final moments the most pleasurable of his life?
>>
>>29168334
How the hell does one become a necrophile? Where did it all go so wrong buddy?
>>
File: 1440304367054.jpg (853 KB, 1800x2775) Image search: [Google]
1440304367054.jpg
853 KB, 1800x2775
>>29168414
>raised in a VERY unstable environment
>abusive parents
>conditioned so that any displays of emotion or affection make me feel terrible
>conditioned to use violent outlets for my emotions in lieu of anything healthy
>taken to a lot of funerals from a young age
>only time I ever see my parents or anyone else in my family acting loving or affectionate or stable is at funerals
>first corpse I ever saw was someone who was very affectionate towards me
>natural attraction to the dead and all of its attributes
>all culminated in all of my emotional and sexual needs being perfectly satisfied by corpses, and then some
>not allowed to date or have normal sexuality as a teenager
>only sexual outlet is the dead
>have OCD and my intrusive thoughts and urges all center around death

Basically my entire life has led up to it. There isn't a single factor in my upbringing that would have allowed me to turn out differently, As an adult, I have been so obsessed that there was simply no other conceivable option. Now that I'm older it's far too late to change my sexuality, I'm fucking screwed.

On topic for the thread, Jeffrey Dahmer never knew what the cause of his necrophilia was. I imagine that without therapy I wouldn't have the insight to pick out exactly what led to me having this problem- I wonder, if he was able to get help, would he have been able to stop his behavior? Could it have been controlled?
>>
>>29168334
his last intended victim testified that it was a violent and threatening affair, whether we can rightly assume the people he succeeding in killing were differently treated I suppose you will contest, but I feel like it is a safe assumption that they were treated similarly.
also just random 'mos that he'd fuck have said he wouldn't give them anything but a dick in the ass, so, unless that's all they'd want I think it's safe to say he was kind of a jerk
>>
>>29168528
Sigh, having children should be a privilege, not a right.
>>
>>29168334
>>29168528
Hey do you have the comic?
can you upload it in volafile or something?
>>
>>29168538
It is a safe assumption. It's just disappointing.

>>29168607
I strongly advocate for potential parents having to obtain a license before they're allowed to bear children, for eugenics, for euthanasia, for any measures that could possibly be taken to reduce the number of children that suffer unnecessarily in this world. It's a travesty.

>>29168629
I have the physical book, but unfortunately I cannot find a digital copy online despite extensive searching. I won't dissect my copy to upload it, I'm afraid, so your best bet is going to your local comic book store or buying it online. It's really worth the $15 or whatever it is, it's a very good story and the art really compliments it.
>>
>>29167718

where can I get full comic?
>>
>>29168878
http://www.amazon.com/My-Friend-Dahmer-Derf-Backderf/dp/1419702173?ie=UTF8&keywords=my%20friend%20dahmer&qid=1465494143&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

It's as low as $13 on Amazon. Your LCS is probably a little more expensive, but I recommend getting it locally to support your neighborhood store (if they have it in stock)

Can't find it online for the life of me, unfortunately.
>>
saving an interesting thread
>>
>>29167598
The guy from neutral milk hotel had a similar obsession with anne frank. That album In the Aeroplane over the sea is pretty much all about her and it is my favortie album out of anything ive listened to in my entire life. Ive been listening to the same album at least once a day for the past two years now. What i am trying to say is, write music. Itll help and i might listen to it.
>>
The fact that he killed men makes him less interesting to me.
>>
File: Richard_Ramirez.jpg (21 KB, 576x391) Image search: [Google]
Richard_Ramirez.jpg
21 KB, 576x391
I'm a fan of Richard Ramirez, personally.
>>
>>29170880
He was 2edgy5me.
>>
>>29168878
There was a My Friend Dahmer comic dump thread last year on here. You could check the archives maybe.
>>
>>29167598
What gets me is when people call those like Dahmer evil. You act on a paraphilia and suddenly you're not human anymore(not that I condone it). I think the average person is far more evil than society likes to think.
>>
>>29172703
murder is not soley the realm of paraphilia though, is it?
It's not really the same thing as jacking it to robot feet pictures, is it?

really, have your disappointment of a gay son end up as someone's fucktoy and then dinner and tell me people like Dahmer are just outside of society's current fashions
>>
>>29172821
What Dahmer did was an expression of human nature.
>>
>>29172854
oh fair point, I didn't consider that

that bank that I robbed, hey, I was just expressing myself people, why you calling me the bad guy all of the sudden. Everything action we are capable of is permissible because it's nature, 420 er day bra
>>
File: jeffrey-sonrisa.jpg (9 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
jeffrey-sonrisa.jpg
9 KB, 250x230
Jeffrey Dahmer is bae.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.