[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mfw I thought I was robot and than my life made a complete 180.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1416025321773.jpg (33 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
1416025321773.jpg
33 KB, 400x343
Mfw I thought I was robot and than my life made a complete 180. I somehow got a gf out of nowhere, I was her first kiss, hj, bj, and first to have sex with her. I still can't believe that It happened and how I am back to a life of loneliness. I lost her and the title of a robot. What is left to live for?
>>
How old are you and what is she like? Because I wanna be happy for you anon but it doesn't last, she'll stab you in the back and she doesn't love you. You need to drop her
>>
>>29167576
she's a women what do you expect they always look to monkey branch to another male that can provide more.

I am sorry for your pain, you are better off with out whores. solitude is the true path to happiness but a hard one
>>
>>29167600
24, we dated for 8 months and talked about marriage until she decided to stop taking her meds and going to therapy. She got really pissed one night and left for absolutely no reason. She came back the next morning and basically broke up with me. She sends me picks of her new boyfriend and her with a picture of his dick. I had the suspicion she was cheating towards the end and talked about it with her and I think she stopped for a little but than started back up.
>>
lol penus. gay penus lol
>>
>>29167637
She also took my dog and I'm not gonna fight her on it because she threatened to fuck with my boss.
>>
Our relationships basically consisted of sex and talking about depression and life stories. We dated while I was in the hospital after attempting suicide. I was still depressed after getting out and never did much besides stay home with her. I think she thought that I was like that as a person and not as a temporary condition.
>>
>>29167737
you're going to abandon your dog wew lad thats low.

why not call the police and get your dog
>>
>>29167737
at least she didn't fuck your dog like i did.
>>
File: n.png (96 KB, 556x430) Image search: [Google]
n.png
96 KB, 556x430
>>29167576
So? You want me to feel bad for you? You betrayed us. You were the one who chose to shirk your robothood forEVER. YOU MADE THE SIMPLE DECISION TO DO THAT. YOU DECIDED WE MEANT NOTHING TO YOU, THAT 21 YEARS OF ROBOT WAS NOTHING COMPARED TO A LITTLE BIT OF PUSSY.

You disgust me. And then to think that you could come here, having done what YOU'VE DONE, and expect us to feel sorry for you? To just take you back?

Never. You're dead here.

Fuck off now, normie.
>>
>>29167576
Striving to be Chad, breaking up with your gf because you want to fuck sluts and get approval from people who don't like you.
>>
>>29167576

Indeed, if you don't know how you get the first girl, you cannot improve to get the second
>>
>>29167576

Top kek. At least I can say I reached the Wizard level before falling.

REEEEEE NORMIEEER
>>
>>29167576

>Being a woman's first

Is there anything more pathetic?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.