[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I finally lost my virginity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1407799167709.png (14 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
1407799167709.png
14 KB, 530x444
Hey guys, /fit/ here. Today I lost my virginity. It went surprisingly easy, but it was probably the most disappointing thing in my life.

>be kissless virgin at 24 years old
>meet shy and sheltered girl
>is virgin, never touched a dick before
>skip ahead a few days later
>we end up at her house
>slowly undress
>starts rubbing my dick
>feels pretty good
>a few minutes later
>we're going to fuck, she applies the condom
>put it in and notice she's loose as hell
>start humping her
>she moans "so deep" and is clearly enjoying it
>I don't feel anything
>actually getting bored of it
>I just jack off onto her fat tits and call it a day

So I got rid of my handholdness, kissless and virginity status. I feel nothing but shame. You guys were right. Losing your virginity is not a big deal.

Fuck.
>>
File: 1464399919338.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464399919338.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
Now fuck off Normie.

See ya on /fit/ posting
>>
>>29167324
Welcome to the real world.
Dink in vagina feels nice, but it's nothing special, you don't feel more complete or happy.

It's the realisation that sex isn't everything that you take value away from and grow as a person from.
>>
File: 5l5.jpg (21 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
5l5.jpg
21 KB, 400x386
>>29167324
Why did you even post this? Just to mock us?
>>
>>29167324
I think that one of the biggest cons for young men today is how mind blowing and life affirming pussy is made out to be.

Honestly, its a sloppy fish hole that takes loads of effort and resources to borrow for 15 minutes.

Yeah, it feels nice and is better than your hand, but its not nearly as good as all the locker room stories made it out to be.

Its when you realize that women's greatest asset isn't really that great, it changes a few things.
>>
>>29167324
>put it in and notice she's loose as hell
You do realize the vagina loosens when she's horny to better accomodate a dick right
>>
>>29167415
She was likely a fat 22+ chick who dildo'd herself into oblivion with bad dragon shit.
>>
>>29167385
>Dink in vagina feels nice
>>29167407
>Yeah, it feels nice and is better than your hand

Didn't feel anything. Sometimes I even wondered if it was in there.

>>29167406
Just telling you bots that sex is extremely overrated.

>>29167499
She did admit that she masturbates a lot.
>>
>>29167407
>mfw it really was mind blowing and life affirming for me
>mfw my productivity and self esteem shot sky high during my first relationship
>mfw the biggest transformations in people I've seen were always based around relationships and sex
I think the biggest con is that many forms of media convinced everyone to be scared of trusting anyone/anything that isn't a purchased product or service, and now you have "mental illness" being treated by drugs and entertainment rather than support and completely necessary social cues.
>>
>>29167644
I'll agree with you anon that during my first relationship I had a bit of what you experienced. I think it was more or less a combination with the relationship and the other changes I was bringing in my life that caused the transformation.

What I'm talking about is regular benis in bagina, no lovey dovey Disney falling in love bullshit. A girl convincing you she actually likes you for a while is enough for your brain to spray the happy gas for a bit.

After that first fuck and that first relationship when I started to slut around a bit, I came to realize sex is more an itch I need to scratch rather than something more pleasant.

But ya know anon, no sarcasm, if pussy means that much to you, I'm happy for ya. If the trusting relationships and healthy social life works for you, all the better. I'll stick with the SSRI's and the drinking problem.
>>
>>29167324

Of course it didn't feel good OP, you had a condom on. It goes raw sex > masturbation > the rubber jew
>>
>>29167324
>condom
>loose
>dont feel anything
>didnt bust inside
Wow no wonder it wasnt the greatest experience of your life.. You barely even had sex at all.
>>
>>29167613
>Just telling you bots that sex is extremely overrated.

It's not just sex though... I have absolutely no intimacy with women, never even held hands or kissed.
>>
>>29167324
losing your virginity *is* a big deal because most women won't date a virgin. sex itself isn't that important.
>>
Do you fap with a death grip? If so, that might have made her feel a lot looser than she actually is. No pussy can squeeze as tight as your hand.
>>
>>29167827
>No pussy can squeeze as tight as your hand.
boipussy comes pretty close
>>
>>29168071
meant to quote, really sorry about that >>29168053
>>
>>29167993
How could they possibly know you're a virgin?
>>
>fucking a fat girl
>fucking a fat girl who masturbates furiously with 10 inch dildos regularly
what did you expect lmao
>>
>You guys were right. Losing your virginity is not a big deal.
That's the complete opposite of what /r9k/ is saying/thinking
>>
>>29167407

>Its when you realize that women's greatest asset isn't really that great, it changes a few things.

If you think a vagina is a woman's greatest asset then you're an idiot.
>>
>>29167613
>Didn't feel anything.
It's the condom. Dik in pusi no condor really does feel very good. With a condom on I can't feel a goddamn thing. I'd rather jack off than have sex with a condom on.
>>
>>29169221

yeah, its really the butt.
>>
>>29168545
you're dumb. it's not that she was actually loose, but that he has death grip syndrome. he jerks off with such a tight grip that he's ruined women for himself.
>>
Pussy feels fucking amazing if you're not wearing a condom and don't suffer from death grip. The problem most guys, me included, run into when they lose their virginity is that they realize a vagina isn't as tight as their tightly gripped hand when masturbating.

Stop masturbating for 2-4 weeks and a vagina feels fucking amazing.

>me
>go to Japan to lose virginity to LDR Japanese qt3.14 girlfriend
>disappointed with sex
>hard to cum
>fast forward 6 months
>plan a trip to visit her again
>this time I complete a 1-month no fap before going
>her pussy is heaven and I have to try not to cum in less than a minute, every time we have sex
>>
File: 1354463096538.png (177 KB, 561x524) Image search: [Google]
1354463096538.png
177 KB, 561x524
Eh, my current fling is better than any lay I had in the past. She is a yoga instructor. Bitch has a perfectly toned core, the best ass in the world, and the tightest cunt I've ever had. All that working out and she can milk my dick for days.
>>
I feel like the post coital cuddles are more enjoyable ^_^
>>
>>29169449
This is why people like fit bodies

It doesn't only apply to women, start exercising you virgin faggots
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.