[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot views on other boards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1441374877063.png (1 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1441374877063.png
1 MB, 2000x2000
Robots, describe the other boards of 4chan in just two words.

/a/: Hypersexual elitists
/fit/: Insecure homosexuals
/mlp/: Irredeemable manchildren
/pol/: Delusional reactionaries
etc.
>>
File: 1446610138095.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1446610138095.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>most unpopular boards just happen to be the lowest in IQ

How convenient.
>>
>>29167237
cgl - histrionic cunts
vp - shit taste
tv - good shitposters
sci - intelligent autists
r9k - retarded normies
pol - always right
>>
/lit/ - memeloving pseudointellectuals
>>
>>29167277
What? /b/, /v/ and /pol/ are among the most popular boards on the site.
>>
>>29167277
You don't actually believe that the majority of regulars on boards like /x/, /b/, /mlp/ or /pol/ are intelligent on average, right?
>>
>>29167237
/biz/: cryptocurrency delusionists
/aco/: shitty fanfics
/d/: GIGANTIC TITDICKVAGINAS
/co/: almost tumblr
/his/: >smug Voltaire
/int/: australian bantz
/k/: lotsa nuggets
>>
>>29167382
And they're hated by pretty much every other board
>>
File: 1426955427870.jpg (90 KB, 914x515) Image search: [Google]
1426955427870.jpg
90 KB, 914x515
>>29167392
You don't actually believe /fit/ is intelligent, right?
>>
/vg/ that high.

I guess it depends on the general you visit. The most popular generals are pure shit though.
>>
/tv/ - 80% contrarian armond white memes and capeshit capekino posting

/mu/ - dick measuring contest of who has the deepest taste

/pol/ - always right

/his/ - pretty good but i haven't spent much time there

/a/ - everything wrong with 4chan

/v/ - also everything wrong with 4chan, but less so than /a/. filled with teenager faggots
>>
>/pol/
Having fun. /pol/ is full of bait, clickbait, and bants. /pol/ users sometimes forget that other boards can't take bants/bait as well as they can and most /pol/ users unknowingly derail entire threads.
>/v/
Basically reddit. The fanboyism for certain companies (cough Blizzard) makes it useless as a place to find out if games are good. Only worth is for shitposts and meme threads now
>/s4s/
Nice BORED :DDDDDDDDDDD
>/b/
Only good for Loli/shota threads
>>
>>29167449
It may be a cirlejerk fest and tripfag haven but it seems about right, maybe a bit lower.
>>
>mu
my home board since 2010, I fucking love that place

>lit
great place to discover new things to read and to discuss your favorite books, if you're not a pleb

>his
board that makes me kek the most hands down

>x
absolute shite now, haven't been spooped on x since I was like 15, rarely ever go on there but I used to frequent it a lot

>ck
i go to ck for the alcoholic feels
>>
>>29167237

>average iq of 147

What, was the sample size two people?
>>
/ic/
>The peaceful shit on 4chan
>>
>>29167237
If anyone thinks that image is anything other than pure b8, you might as well just kill yourself.
>>
>>29167423
>pol hated by pretty much every board
nah, reddumblrites on every board hate them and then everyone else loves them for their bantz and for pissing off reddumblr
>>
/fa/ - spooky hobos
>>
>>29167809
/int/ = bants
/pol/ = retarded circlejerking

But you're a /pol/tard so you're just going to call me a "reddumblrite" now and feel very smart for doing so.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.