[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it meeeeean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 750x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 750x421
Aight so I'm on Normiebook and a girl just posts this on my wall for no particular reason.

What the fuck am I supposed to take from this? Am I reading too far into it? I'm not exactly the kind of guy that gets messages on his wall out of the fucking blue.
>>
It's an attempt at conversation. If you've seen the movie tell her what you like about it
>>
She's trying to get a conversation going.

But brehhh I just saw this movie for the first time last week, I cried it's beautiful
>>
>>29167219
I haven't tho

Though we did end up talking anyway so
>>
>>29167154

Tell her to fuck off and that you dont care what flavour of the month celebrity she masturbates over

what a moron
>>
just reply with something neutral and casual like "hahahaa <girl's name> omg <facebook meme emoticons crying with laughter and hand sign>"
>>
>>29167340
Usually I would but this is talking about movies and shit here

I don't fuck around with movies mang.
>>
It's a girl probing whether you have accepted your position as a Beta in your social circle by throwing demeaning bullshit in your face.
If you accept this bullshit without resistance she has an easier time to treat you like a Beta forever.
The important point is that she hasn't made her mind up yet. The social structure is still fluid enough to turn yourself around and not "accept your position" by agreeing with her that you are worthless enough to rate the attractiveness of other guys... basically being a fluffer for other guys.

Another interpretation would be that she is trying to make you "jealous". Girls think you will fight for them if you say things like "and then I sat on his lap and his dick got hard", because girls are inherently competitive among themselves and don't realise that it is actually a turn-off for guys if she talks about liking other guys. But that's how girls think.

Whatever you do don't go along with any of it.
I wish I knew this when I was 13
>>
>>29167383
"chick flicks suck"
>>
>>29167435
Like the way I interpreted it is she was jokin' around with the fact that I'm a cinephile so she added her normie review of some movie I haven't seen that was not exactly a review so much as how she's wet for Patrick Dempsey
>>
>>29167154
"youre the movie review expert haha" you are the laughing stock of your social circle, you probably spout " intelectual reviews" of films nobody cares about on your facebook and it shows how people see you. You should reevaluate how you conduct yourself in public. But what do I care, i've already wasted too much time on you normalfriend.
>>
>>29167383
tell her it was a shit review and she's a slag then
>>
>>29167531
Y'know you're probably not wrong man

I don't try to be pretentious though not really all high and mighty or nothin' like that I just write what I think of the movie and whether or not I liked it.
>>
>>29167154
Give her a full professional review and synopsis of the movie. I'm talking wikipedia page long. Talk about camera-techniques, lightning etc.. Don't act like you're talking to her in particular, instead imagine that you are an established critic who is writing a column for a high-end magazine. Bitches love this shit, trust me.
>>
>>29167154
Tell her :
>I havent seen it, is it kino, a movie, cinema, a film, biomynd,a film or kenema?
>I usually don't watch mainstream flicks
>>
>>29167720
I spend enough time on /tv/, I ain't gonna bring that shit out into my other life
>>
>>29167154
Alright OP I'll help you out bro. Ignore all these other faggots.

She's basically putting you in your place and demeaning you. She starts off by mocking you with the movie reviewer shut, whatever that means. Then she goes on to mock your movie reviewer status with her stupid review of a normie movie.

The next step is most degrading one: she points out how attractive another male is. This shit is a low blow OP. She is basically saying "you are nothing compared to this sexy alpha male, he is much more attractive than you".
It was meant as a way to keep you submissive and remind you of how sexually unattractive and worthless you are, as well as reminding you of your low social status.

The best response is to somehow try to reestablish your position as a man by saying something confrontational. "Why did you post this on my wall?" Or "you're obviously not cut out for the movie critic business". DO NOT any under circumstances reply with something that reaffirms your status as a beta male, don't agree with her in any way or say anything nice. You have to establish your position as the superior in the relationship.
>>
>>29167288
Please anon
For r9k
>>
>>29167678
>lightning
I'd love to go full autism on her but ain'r nobody lookin' to read that shit
>>
>>29168160
yeah do this. but you have to seem in control of the situation, like you are amused by her but also in control, dont be overtly aggressive. think of something op, you know the situation better than we do.
>>
>>29167154
tell her you want to get fucked by patrick dempsey, and he would choose you over her, because even if you ate rotting garbage for 50 years and pooped all of it into an airtight rubber diaper, your anus would smell better than her pussycunt does on its best day.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 480x690) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 480x690
Okay OP here we started talking and it actually was going pretty well

She sent me this recently

I'm curious as to your thoughts on it.
>>
>>29168429
your ass is full of dog shit you buttfucker
>>
>>29168429
Screenshots you jew
>>
>>29167383
What are your top 3 films, senpai?
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 658x456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 658x456
>>29168535
Aight so I think I'm probably getting cucked hard here but she said she'd be cool with hanging out with me.
>>
>>29168557
Gay Butthole Fucking 1
Gay Butthole Fucking 3
and a home movie my dad made of him gay butthole fucking me
>>
She's playing a prank on you. She's sitting there laughing with all her friends about the pathetic loser who thinks she likes him.
>>
File: checkem78.jpg (30 KB, 275x299) Image search: [Google]
checkem78.jpg
30 KB, 275x299
>>29167288
look at those fine numbers, do this it's literally the chad tier option as those aforementioned numbers decree

hitler wills it
>>
>>29168604
OP is making shit up, that screen shot is of a conversation with a guy that you found on the internet
>>
>>29168621
Epic. You're probably a pleb though if roasties/normies know you as a """"""""movie expert"""""""""
>>
>>29168662
What makes you say that?

>>29168656
Yeah probably
>>
>>29167154

She's calling you a retard off ffs

Tell her what the fuck did I just read
>>
File: 1464677334620.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464677334620.jpg
135 KB, 1280x720
>>29167154
>Aight so I'm on Normiebook

No.
Fucking stop it.
You are the cancer.
Please kill yourself.
>>
>>29167531
>>29168160
these

you should've asked who she is, pretending you added her by accident... then watch the narcissism go wild...
>>
>>29168814
You must be on 50 levels on irony with that trip
>>
Should have replied with: FUCKING NORMIE GET OFF MY WALL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
This has been an entertaining thread.
>>
File: 1462983430410.png (203 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1462983430410.png
203 KB, 499x499
>>29167383
only true robot with nothing to lose would post "come mine and we'll watch a real movie together. Just you and I"
>>
ask what kinds of genitals she has and then REEE either way.
>>
>>29169234
I literally have nothing to lose and am dead set serious considering asking her if she wants to check out WarCraft

How fucked am I
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.