[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw girls never flirt with you or call you handsome or have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1426027805489.jpg (7 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
1426027805489.jpg
7 KB, 250x243
>tfw girls never flirt with you or call you handsome or have any interest at all in you

being short and ugly is literally the worst thing that can happen to a male in 2016, even if everything else in your life is perfect you will never be happy and no one will truly love you, it's basically pointless to live
>>
There are short ugly girls too
>>
File: image.png (247 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
247 KB, 633x758
>>29167055
All I wanted was a single compliment on my physical appearance that doesn't involve clothing.
>>
>>29167070
they prefer to wait for chad to get drunk at the bar and fuck them once in a few months rather than be in a relationship with a short and ugly guy like themselves
>>
i got that during my anorexia days. doesnt mean shit if you dont have the social skills to escalate things
>>
>>29167092
same here, i have only received compliments on my clothing and shoes, hair and eyes and being "smart" which means i am fucking ugly and i hate people that make "compliments" like that i don't even try to hide it anymore because it's so exhausting
>>
>>29167132
bullshit, i have seen chads with the iq and social skills of a brick get girls throw themselves at them because they are tall and have nice faces and bodies, they literally just have to stand there for the pussy to offer itself to them

this "social skills" meme really needs to die because some idiots actually believe it
>>
>>29167055
Yeah. Physical attractiveness matters more than people like to admit. I could get my life together and be financially stable and all, but what if something unfortunate happens? A woman wouldn't want to stay with a man who isn't attractive enough to be lovable.
>>
>>29167055
make something better out of yourself desu do something that will benefit you looks arent always everything its mostly confidence and poise
>>
>>29167204
yeah bro i will work out to get better genetics, thanks fucking retard

confident ugly guy in the gym = compensating creep

confident chad in gym = hottest guy ever omg i want him to split my holes open
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 183x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 183x183
>You: "I love you."
>Her: "Thanks."
>>
>>29167287
you're welcome i tried helping, assuming results wont help out on improving your self esteem
>>
>>29167440
this isn't help you just spew retarded memes kys idiot
>>
I've had one girl tell me that I'm gorgeous. Made me actually feel a bit better about myself.

Now I'm back to square one
>>
>tfw girls flirting with you happens so infrequently that it might as well never happen at all because you're always caught off guard and make a fool of yourself

Its better to have no hope than to be passed slivers of hope every once in a while
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.