[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
autistic qt explains what it's like to have autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: We fucked and made this.png (284 KB, 585x294) Image search: [Google]
We fucked and made this.png
284 KB, 585x294
would you a qt autismfu?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3PwG36iKH8
>>
>>29166949
what a self absorbed cunt she sounds dumb as fuck
>>
She need to learn to talk correctly

I'm a fucking aspie and even listening to this girl makes me want to punch her so she spits the words out faster

It's nice that her parents had enough money for her to get a special snowflake diagnosis and attention for life though.
>>
>>29166949
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YxTOU_ry3g

Bumping with an actual autism qt.
>>
>>29167008
that is some shit a hot, autistic girl would do. it has the elements women love: wearing no clothes and getting attention from their body, but then it's still autistic because she's rubbing Jiff all over herself for no reason whatsoever and enjoying it way too much.
>>
>>29167005
Asperger's isn't real, you social cuck.
>>
>>29166949
>qt
are you serious?
>>
>>29167008
I just realised that at the end someone else is filming her.
>>
File: 1443732958339.png (12 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
1443732958339.png
12 KB, 530x492
>>29166949
Who here /autistic/ but hate math?
>>
>>29166949
I said "hi, how are you" to a guy with aspergers once and he just said "fine" and walked away. I've hated them ever since.
>>
what's wrong with the autistic spokes woman we've already got?
>>
>>29167424
Are you bad at math or are you good at it and hate it anyways? Cause i'm autistic and i am absolutely horrible at math.
>>
>>29168080
>normie butthurt that autists don't have patience for their mindless ritualized bullshit
>>
Reeee hot girls cant have autism XD
>>
An interesting choice of representative given that most people with autism are male.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.