[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
asian women of /r9k/ why do you love white men so much, but despise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
asian women of /r9k/ why do you love white men so much, but despise black men?
>>
>>29166921
There's this chink in some of my classes that dyed her hair blonde. Every time I see her, I can't help but think race traitor
>>
>>29166921
I deapise both of you
Now fuck off with your shit threads
This place has completely turned to shit thanks to scum like you
I hope you choke on something sharp and die
Nigger
>>
>>29166921
because niggers are dogshit.
this isn't rocket science or anything even too complicated for the nigger brain, and i know that's a bar so low you can trip over it if you're not careful.
but niggers are worthless. i can't even fathom why they're even still around if i can be honest.
we really dropped the ball on that.
>>
>>29166921
Simple, white men have more social capital, which translates into higher status and income.

No reason to dilute the genes with inferior Negro or Asian ones when superior White genes are readily available.
>>
>>29166921
I actually only date black guys.
They take more care of me than whites or asians.
I'm serious, I didn't mean to start a race war.
>>
>>29168075
>having such a large sample size you can actually notice this trend
are you a slut?
>>
>>29168075
sure you do, guy.
i'm sure you're swimming in nigger dick.
just kill yourself.
>>
>>29168111
>you're a slut because you had more than one boyfriend

Why would I be a slut? I'm talking about my experience with my current and previus boyfriends, I may gone on dates just a couple of times that didn't end in a LTR.
I don't live in asia, I was born here in the west, my parents are immigrants and let me tell you, my first boyfriend was asian, my mom pushed him into me and he was terrible.
White guys literally had yellowfever due to anime or whatever the fuck, I shouldn't even have wasted my time on them.
My current bf is black, he's not a thug or whatever, he's finishing his degree in chemistry and he's a super nerd.
Also fyi I'm 28, I literally only had sex with someone when I was already leaving high school, what's wrong with you?

>>29168138
>wahh no girls allowed in my sekrit club!
>ad hominen and racial slurs.

First stop being butthurt, we would never date or meet, what's the problem with me dating a black guy?
Also I'm not a tranny.
And you're the one that should kill yourself.
>>
File: 1419860975071.png (382 KB, 458x623) Image search: [Google]
1419860975071.png
382 KB, 458x623
>>29169100
Coalburning whore. I hope you get preggo so he can ditch your nigger loving chink ass.
>>
I like black guys. I'm only half-asian, though.
>>
>>29169353
i want to serve this jap girl
>>
>>29168068
>says inferior negro
>makes muh dik post
>>
Black men of /r9k/, why don't you date women of your own fucking race? Like half of your women won't even give men of other races the time of their day. Stop being a fucking race traitor
>>
>>29169637
i hate niggers but i understand why they pursue other races of women, who the fuck would willingly date an ugly sheboon? they are by far the ugliest women no the planet along with the abos
>>
>>29169663
> who the fuck would willingly date an ugly sheboon?

> half of your women won't even give men of other races the time of their day.
Hurr
>>
>>29169699
lmao are you implying those sheboons have the luxury of choice?

literally no one wants to date a black woman so they settle for the black men that pretty much no one but trash wants to date
>>
>>29169807
Of you had a look at some statistics black women have pretty strong racial preferences and half of those who have radical preferences refuse to date white men
>>
>>29169842
i just explained why that is but if you feel like glorifying the chimps, do as you please i won't bother arguing your feelings, fact is men that aren't black date black women the least of all races and this will not change
>>
>white and asian bots BTFO thread.
Don't be sad though, most of the black guys those roasties want are literaly black chad tier.
>>
>>29169807
I would date a black women. Im also NOT an ugly white dude, but i am a white dude. Lolololololol enjoy your hand and uh, the perpetual virginty that you seem to be so angry about having
>>
>>29170043
you are definitely a VERY buttblasted nigger, you aren't fooling anyone

i am not a virgin but i wouldn't do anything with a black girl, you might as well buy yourself a monkey and fuck it, it's the same thing
>>
File: 1465455119179.png (236 KB, 395x247) Image search: [Google]
1465455119179.png
236 KB, 395x247
>>29169637
Because our women are bullys, senpai.
Besides, I'm terrible at putting on a tough-guy facade, so even if I wanted to date black women, they wouldn't even consider giving me their phone numbers.

Thanks, but no thanks. I'll stick to never making eye contact and dieing alone. I won't bother any women.
>>
>>29169977
There's a difference between not dating white men, and saying they WON'T date white men you fucking dunce.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.