[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never go back to age 16 and do everything differently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1404488820900.png (8 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1404488820900.png
8 KB, 500x450
>you will never go back to age 16 and do everything differently
>>
>reliving the past 7 years of my life
16 is too far back
Take me back to 18, right after I graduated
>>
>>29166772
I wouldn't have changed anything, to be honest.
>>
why did you have to make me feel this feel op? fuck you
>>
>>29166772
I know that feel well. How old are you now?
>>
>6 years have passed since i was 16
fuck where did time go?
>>
File: 1465129117380.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465129117380.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
>16
Yeah fuck that. I don't want to re-live the last two years of high school. I'd rather reset at 18
>>
What would you do to change? Go into great detail
>>
Take me back to 18 and I'll fix everything
>>
16 was already too late.
>>
>>29166800
>>29166892
>>29166902
At 18 what would you change?
>>
>>29167263
college
origami innuendo
>>
>>29167241
Yes, I need to go further back. Take me back to age 12 where everything went wrong
>>
>>29166772
I already had this feel OP
>>
>>29166772
I've been having this feel

I'm on the verge of being kicked out of college
>>
What exactly would you do? Nothing, you'd sit and fap to hentai faggot.
>>
For the longest time I was obsessed and sad about that fact that I can't go back and fix everything. Now it's all gone and I realized how it wouldn't work even if it somehow magically happened. My current mind isn't suitable for it.
>>
It's just weird for me to think about the mindset I was in at 16. Like, for whatever reason, I thought the way I was living then and the opinions I had then were really the best possible course I could have taken. I like to think that if I could go back and do things differently then I would have ended up in a better place. But honestly, though I would have ended up in a different place, I'm sure I wouldn't be any happier than I am now.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.