[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are ugly ducklings the ultimate gf? They grew up having to develop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: uglyducking.jpg (67 KB, 700x547) Image search: [Google]
uglyducking.jpg
67 KB, 700x547
Are ugly ducklings the ultimate gf? They grew up having to develop their personality to get people to talk to them so their not vapid and shallow but they're also hot now

Why haven't you gotten a ugly duckling gf yet robots?
>>
ugly girls who suddenly turn how go full stacy mode at some point and start fucking everything in site
>>
>>29166635
Fuck off to /soc/ with your normalfaggotry.
>>
I was an ugly duckling.

Having women throw themselves at me was so fucking confusing and I embarrassed myself so many times.
>>
Lmao.

If an ugly duckling gets attractive then they usually turn into a slut for a while because of the attention.

Hell, a female I know was 400 lbs and got married and she was very sweet and faithful to her husband. She got lap band surgery and dropped down to 170 in about a year. She started cheating and sucking every guy in sight. It was deplorable.
>>
Ugly ducklings are the ultimate gf only if they become ones after they already were your girlfriend. Even then it's likely you're gonna feel the heat from her sleeping around if you're in murika.

Just quit investing so many emotions into wanting a gf. Fap when you get the cravings to remain sane.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.