[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people mourn for Muhammad Ali again? He was a racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: muhammad-ali.jpg (29 KB, 369x283) Image search: [Google]
muhammad-ali.jpg
29 KB, 369x283
Why do people mourn for Muhammad Ali again? He was a racist bigot no different than KKK or the Nazis, just take a look at this video. I for one am glad that he's dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
>>
He was simply speaking against who he viewed as the oppressor. Do you think 1950/60s America was an ideal place for a black person?
>>
>>29166260
He is 100% correct though.

People who marry outside their race are usually self-loathing or have some other mental issues, which is negatively imprinted on the children of those kind of couples.
>>
>>29166260

go fuck yourself you worthless sack of shit
>>
He had an IQ of 78 don't blame him.
>>
>>29166260
>>29166312
back to pol/stormfront
>>
>>29166332
/pol/ doesn't like anti-racists, pal
>>
>>29166260
Although I'm proSegregation and certainly antimulticulturalism what he's really arguing was the notion of many that since he was rich and sucessful he'd get a white wife rather than his black one.

Even if you're not rmotely racist it's hilarious to see Parki's pathetic reaction.
>>
>>29166260
Ali's views at this time were the result of deep indroctrination done to him by Elijah Muhammad's NOI organization. I think he probably renounced these views after he left the NOI
>>
>>29166260
How fucking stupid are you if you take anything a boxer says seriously? They literally get punched retarded. Sounds like you've take a lot of hits to the head too
>>
>>29166260
anyone who supports segregation is fine with me
even a nigger
>>
recognizing that race mixing is fucked up does not equal racist

having children is fucked up regardless though, literally forcing someone to live not knowing if they might come out all retarded or paralyzed in extreme pain or something, for no good reason other than MUH FEELS MUH TRADITION MUH LINEAGE. every single bad thing that happens to your child, every ounce of pain and their eventual death is all your fault if you have kids
>>
lol he is just utterly roasting the cuck interviewing him
>>
>>29166260
>anti-race mixing

There is literally nothing wrong with that, cuck.
>>
Diferrent times different problems
On that note
>America
>not racist
>>
>>29166260
Yes, he was a racist. So was Malcolm X. But he was a product of his environment, growing up around racism and struggling to be who he was in the ring. I mean look at the history of humanity as a whole, blacks obviously got dealt a shit hand, and I doubt you're stupid enough to believe shit like that "just happens". He was a champion, and the whole world is in mourning.
>>
he was right though, races shouldn't mix
>>
>>29166587
>aw man these cool black guys are racist... Better pretend that it's not their own fault but instead the evil white society
Blacks might not be as intelligent as whites but at least they have the balls to stick up for their own people, unlike a lot of whites on this website and around the world.
>>
>>29166644
You genuinely think they're white? I always got the impression the "go back to /pol/ stormweenie" posters are always ethnics or kikes. Their's a lot of them on sites like r9k because they have the typical liberal victim mentality and love bitching and whining.
>>
It's sad when everything has to be politicized to this point. Everyone's got their gay little arguments and opinions of why it's all going to shit and they will jump down your throat at the most inappropriate times to plead their case.

I remember my dad saying something similar when Michael Jackson died, like he was a racist or something. Maybe you're right, honestly I don't care, but your an asshole for certain.
>>
>>29166260
You realize he was from an era where blacks were quite literally second class citizens and he probably knew someone who had been hanged/killed in a racially motivated assault in his lifetime, right? Instead of integrating, he probably just thought it wasn't worth it hang (hurrr) around people to want to
> take his money while offering shit service
> hang you for backtalking whites
> ban you from school
> let you die in the hospital because no one's giving some nigger quality care
And realized blacks should be around each other. Sounds like white people got mad that a black person could actually find them not worth being around, but it really wasn't worth it to be around whites. Integration was a mistake.
>>
>>29166260
He's a famous and rich nigger, and he's allowed to be racist to white people, especially white men, because racism = power + prejudice. Obviously you low status lower class honkies who shitpost on 4Chan have less power than an internationally renown millionaire athlete.
>>
>>29166759
He wasn't "racist" towards whites. Watch the video. He was a real racist, not hate filled but simply seeking to preserve his race and people.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 500x614) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 500x614
Classic example of THE WHITE MAN shinning on the effects instead of the cause. Keep on shinning WHITE MAN, keep on. What would this world be without you?
>>
>>29166260

so when can we get rid of the backstabbing traitors who try to stop this kind of thinking?

all these brainwashed libshits want world peace and """""tolerance""""" without realising having homogenous societies would fix almost all the problems they complain about

have a think about it, think of the shit that they complain about and see that the problem doesn't exist in such societies
>>
This is still when he was in the noi. I don't think he denounced them but he had a similar journey to Malcom x. His views drastically soften after he left.
>>
He wasn't perfect, but did much more good than bad, not to mention he was a superb fighter and extremely charismatic.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.