[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw just had my first workout on my own in years It was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2
File: tmp_27772-arms_2a1276466462.jpg (134 KB, 660x389) Image search: [Google]
tmp_27772-arms_2a1276466462.jpg
134 KB, 660x389
>tfw just had my first workout on my own in years

It was a shitty little 30min workout, but damn it felt great.

What have you been doing to improve yourself lately?
>>
>>29166124

started pissing into smaller containers so I eventually have to use the actual bathroom

feelsgood fampai
>>
>>29166124
Got me a part time job so I could start buying better food

Started doing pull ups push ups and get ups

Made a friend
>>
posted memes all day every day, feels good mane
>>
>>29166124
Stoped doing meth
>>
>>29166160
This. I got a job to buy better food. No one gives a shit about the stuff they shovel into their mouths.
>>
>>29166124
I drank a tall boy an hour ago (10am) and will probably eat a burger in a few hours. downloaded the new swans album. that's enough for me
>>
File: 1464892426714.jpg (799 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464892426714.jpg
799 KB, 1080x1080
>>29166124
Studying, running, lifting and stopped drinking myself to an early grave. I'm only at the start of my journey, but I'm going to make it.
>>
>>29166160
>>29166197
lmaoing at these wagies getting cuckolded just for a bag of frozen broccoli
>>
Started lifting two months ago.
Lost some weight, seeing some muscle develop.
Counting every calorie and stopped drinking.

I feel like less of an autist and feel a little more confident, but not much. I wish that I had hobbies other than shitposting on an anime forum.
>>
>>29166227
Go check out /out/. Outdoor hobbies are cheap and comfy.
>>
I was doing better, but I don't care anymore. I'm gonna relapse back into my old habits of drinking alone all fucking day and telling people to their face how much I hate them. Don't know why I stopped, because it didn't help at all.
>>
>>29166124
>What have you been doing to improve yourself lately?

Stopped smoking and drinking about two weeks ago. I really only miss either of them on my off days, when I'm sitting at home bored. I've been running for the past two months, gone from 220 lbs. to 207 lbs., pretty happy about that. Making more meals for myself to avoid eating out, but I still cave in about once a week and get something greasy and bad for me.

Also, I've finally started the process of fixing my appearance. I'm getting a few moles removed in August. I'm getting my wisdom teeth out mid-July, then the same surgeon is going to figure out what's up with my TMJ and how to fix it. After the TMJ is fixed, I'm getting invisalign. It's been a good year for change so far, and none of it would be possible were it not for my wageslaving
>>
>>29166255
Holy shit anon, you're on the highway to a better life.

Keep at it!
>>
>tfw been off on my diet and exercise the past week

feels bad. i've been losing decent amount of weight so far , but fell off this week. I can even feel that I'm eating more. Like I just binged on leftover chicken and bran muffins for breakfast this morning. I feel like shit. I'm just going to not eat for the rest of the day now. :(
>>
>>29166410
Go for a run when you start feeling peckish in the afternoon. Then grab something light for dinner afterwards.
>>
>>29166255
>none of it would be possible were it not for my wageslaving

fuck, boot licking your jew boss has turned you into a good little wagie eh?
>>
>>29166494
This whole wagecuck thing is one of the worst cases or projection I've seen on this board.

You know some people actually enjoy their jobs, right? Or own their own company.
>>
>>29166382
What's funny is, the whole thing that kickstarted this was the fact that I realized I was balding. I've been hiding behind my long hair for so long, I never really accepted how ugly I was and how much weight I had gained.

>>29166494
lol k
>>
>>29166583
Remember to take pictures to document your progress, so you can brag to the board afterwards.
>>
>>29166608
Naaah, I'm not one of those /soc/ outcasts who posts in the "Am I ugly? :C" threads. Plus, being in shape shouldn't be something to brag about. Being in shape is normal, being anything else is abnormal. Even skinnyfat
>>
I didn't masturbate for 24 hours. Hoping not to fap for at least a week. see If my brain feels better.
>>
>>29166642
Not in this day and age. Being in shape is a sign of discipline.
>>
>>29166699

Is it?

I know guys who get drunk every weekend, eat a normie diet and exercise only rarely but are thin.
>>
>>29166712
They're not in shape, just not overweight.

You could probably outrun them by now.
>>
>>29166712
>normie diet
wat
>>
>>29166513
>This whole wagecuck thing is one of the worst cases or projection I've seen on this board.

says the guys crying about muh contribution to society! muh self improvement meme!
>>
>>29166833
Where the fuck so you see me talking about contributing to society? Self improvement is for yourself, obviously.
>>
>>29166767

normie diet is just standard crap the typical american eats.

>toast, junkie cereal, sandwiches, pizza etc etc.

Not paleo, low carb, vegan or any nutrition driven diet.
>>
>>29166875
>Where the fuck so you see me talking about contributing to society?

Every wagie whines about it. Its their way of rationalizing their masochism
>>
>>29166899
Guess that makes me not a wagie.
>>
>>29166899
Okay we get it, NEET is better and wagies are scum and jewhumpers. Please shit up another thread.
>>
>>29166934
>Please shit up another thread.

Please shit up another site you stupid normalscum

Have fun when your self improvement meme fails and you're here shitposting whining and crying about your 9-5 flipping burgers
>>
>want to start working out
>walk into gym
>get nervous and feel like everybody is staring at me and laughing
>leave
Fuck working out
>>
>>29166970
OP here.

Fuck right off. I've been here since 2006, and knew /r9k/ before the sad virgins moved in.
>>
>>29166997
/r9k/ was made for the sad virgins you cocksucking retarded mongoloid
>>
Just got the clearence today from the doctor so I can actually work out since wound from an operation has healed up nicely now. I've been fucking pumped and wanting to do is since January, so much time wasted man.. could have made some decent gains by now which makes me sad, but oh well.

Tomorrow I'm gonna start, just general carido and body weight excersises to ease my body before the gym, since I've just been sitting about like a slob and drinking for years.
>>
>>29166986
I went through that exact scenario. I ended up buying a few workout products off of amazon, including a treadmill. I didn't go back to the gym until I reached a healthy weight. Still got stares, but at least I know its because I'm fuckugly, not because I'm fat
>>
>>29167012
Second incarnation, sure, after they shat up the original board so much it had to be deleted.

OS/r9k/ was about unique discussions, as a counter-culture to the eternal meme spam that /b/ was back then.
>>
>>29166986

Here's what people really think when they see someone severely out of shape working out: Good for them, they're actually trying to improve themselves!

It's only when you see fat people eating like pigs that we feel disgust
>>
>>29167039
so why the fuck are you here wagie? since its the 2nd version of r9k its not made for retards like you. Kill yourself
>>
>>29166986
>get nervous and feel like everybody is staring at me and laughing

nobody really is m8, that's just your anxiety talking. don't let it cuck you out of a good work out.
>>
>>29167064
Don't forget, you're here forever.

I'm a massive normie now compared to the zitfaced nerd I was when I found this site. But I'm part of the hivemind now.
>>
>>29167105
>But I'm part of the hivemind now.

lel no. or else you wouldn't be spamming
>le just lift bro xDDDDDD
>getting a job is good bro
>>
>>29167118
You don't even know what I'm talking about.

Leave, newfag.
>>
>>29167131
Leave wagie
>>
>>29166877

Those are stupid meme diets. Normies follow /fit/ diet of iifym. They just have different macro targets. Sandwiches and pizza are my go to bulking meals. Pulled pork is cheap and delicious. Pizza takes a lot of work but you won't find another food that you can so easily and happily get so many calories down in a single sitting. Toast is pretty weak though. French toast is good but it's the same amount of effort as protein powder crepes so I just do that instead.
>>
>>29166970

I think you get your memes mixed up. Wagies don't have time for self improvement. Only neets engage in self improvement.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.